• and what about the dragon lol.
    He saves it eventually
  • CKtalon said:
    and what about the dragon lol.
    He saves it eventually
    thats what i wanted to hear 
  • ch135 the dragon was killed or will he come back
  • what happens to Hisith?
  • The dragon will be saved with a time loop.

Hisith is punished, but also dies...depending on which time loop :P
  • knowing mc even if hisith lives he'll be begging from death for getting fucked over by this idiot
  • CKtalon said:
    The dragon will be saved with a time loop.

Hisith is punished, but also dies...depending on which time loop :P
    so at the end of the loops what's his outcome based on the end result of it all? and you never answered my question about how he seemed to have an attribute more than just the knife skill or at least that the skill involves time. is anything revealed on that? if so what?
    lol I appreciate your translations
  • oh wow the plot thickens and thickens, tell me CK is that guy that ate everything gonna apear in the future or does Kali One punch his ass?
  • He will appear again. You will see what Kali does to him. More will be explained about him in that chapter too (152)
  • The Absolute Choice is TOO addicting. I'd say A WAY TOO addicting. Uh even release of 10 chapters per day won't be enough. I want to see more of these sweet SXB x Kali moments. They are TOO damn sweet.
  • so when does Mu Yuesheng realize her misunderstandings?
  • She already realizes the misunderstanding, but she still calls him hooligan out of habit. But she stops doing that sometime during the mass selection..
  • What is the result of the sword Deep Meditation?
    What are his skills in sword?
  • Will SXB eventually drip a little bit of drop onto Little Black to unlock her power (and mature body)?
  • edited February 2017
    Hello, first post in the forums! What chapter does this competition end on? I'd like to wait and read it all at once if I can. Thank you so much for all the translations! Hello to everyone else!
  • it's finished now
    Hello, first post in the forums! What chapter does this competition end on? I'd like to wait and read it all at once if I can. Thank you so much for all the translations! Hello to everyone else!

• why did SXB take so long to learn beginner sword?
  • Magnum123 said:
    why did SXB take so long to learn beginner sword?
    Probably because he didn't just learn it he also reached the Crest of perfection level in it.
  • Hello! I was wondering if our MC will ever use the other function of his turtle ability? The one where he builds up damage over time. It seems now that he has sword arts that part might get left in the background.
  • it's finished now

Thank you! I actually found the ending quite satisfying. I know a lot didn't like the mini arc but I was a huge fan of it. I love how the author is so good at twisting all the nuances we've come to expect from certain genres in a way that make it funny but also exciting. Then there's also enough "seriousness" in it to bring you the reality that people are dying and the main character is not infallible. I love this story!
  • edited March 2017
    How long is the current arc ?
  • lmao does he gets the dog, if not what happens to it?
  • whats the history of  Shi Xiaobai,  i read that his parents were killed?
  • Alde_baram said:
    Lol imagine him being like "This King will summon Excalibur, the god blade from the 3rd dimension" and everyone is like wtf is he talking about, but then a magic circle appear and the damn sword materializes out of it and goes towards the mc. It would be a good laugh that everyone thinks that he's spouting nonsense and the mc just shut them.
    You know what...... that might happen
  • whats the current raw chapter? 1000?
  • what makes speechless can make people speechless? is he human? alien? god?
  • redleaf97 said:
    whats the current raw chapter? 1000?
    i think somewhere along the lines of 500
  • whats the history of  Shi Xiaobai,  i read that his parents were killed?
    well I would also love to hear his background story and how he learned pig butchering skill despite being a game addict
  • I really like AC but when will this arc end? this arc remind me of JpLn where people never die etc etc, the reason i hate JpLn is because they fucking never kill anyone no matter what the villain did and chinese do not do it, i like the an eye for an eye thing, even if this is barbaric this is the truth, justice is based on people there is no true justice in the world no matter what his son did his father will rarely agree that killing him is the right thing...anyway i think, maybe is the fillers that is killing this arc for me, too long in stupid things, like hearthless and MC fight, every of the side character get one chapter of their fight, this is well for me is filler and i think what i'm missing is the 'adult' vibe of the chinese story one of the best arc was the joker one and when that guy that need a head to use his superpower this show the gruesome of the world and that not every superpower is 'beautyful'.
  • Hello,
    I am actually REALLY, REALLY dying to know one thing about SXB.

Please tell me, as there is Sunless who has 2 supowerpowers (chapter, where there were mentioned TOP 10 + our Zero Tu Dahei), I'm wondering if Shi Xiaobai does have 2 as well? The reason i'm asking is actually the fact that when Riko has interrupted his dream, she wanted to help him to gain some insight into his superpower, She then talked to One Pun and afterwards she made SXB to close her eyes and imagin some stuff. Generally he had to enter WHITE doors, while there were also BLACK. Obviously i've read also that SXB might be character of pureness and darkness. What does these doors mean?