The dark King

Comments

• He's how merciless. Its not like he's going around to randomely kill ppl that hasnt offended him. He doesnt make the same mistakes again though.
  • Rewrite said:
    Has he become ruthless yet in the TL?
    I'm waiting for that point in the TL before starting it. I hate naive MC's.
    oh yeah he begins getting ruthless after he gets the hunter badge,
  • Rewrite said:
    Has he become ruthless yet in the TL?
    I'm waiting for that point in the TL before starting it. I hate naive MC's.
    oh yeah he begins getting ruthless after he gets the hunter badge,

What do you mean Hunter badge 
  • He matures after leaving prison.
  • Can someone please tell me what the barbarians recently mentioned are. As well as what goes on inside the inner wall.
  • Are those prisoners loyal
  • No, though the girl seems to have some respect for him now.
  • This is how  we rule the land spoilers
  • Does he get the splitter worms?
  • Yes, I think he upgraded with splitter worms twice. He gains increased hearing, tasting (I believe he can taste the air or some shit) and heated sight (he can see the heat of organisms). He also gains the wings of the splitters.
  • so does he gets to the inner wall?
  • So he kills that pet splitty that is following him? 
    I kind of expected it but still feel sad that he killed it rather than keep it as a pet.
  • No he doesnt kill his pet splitty. He kills other splities
  • Oh, can you elaborate the power ups he gets from splitters?
  • I already stated it above.
  • so what happens with the other consortiums?
  • Nothing much
  • Does he get more than wings? Does he become physically stronger? Does his claws mutate or something.
  • i dont remember about claws. He gets physically stronger. His eyesight and senses are stronger too. The infrared sight is OP as fuck
  • k thanks :)
  • edited March 2017
    Did he do the deitification yet? He needed more than 5 worms for a 50% success chance and for each extra worm he gets 10% extra success. Also in what chapter did he get those baby splitter worms?
  • He acheived deitification and got wings and shit. I dont remember the chapter.
  • Oh what was Deitification?
  • I dont remember specifically but it was like a boost when inserting the worms inside your body. Unlike normal boosts that merely gives you a new ability and better physical specs, deitification gives you a unique aspect of the creature of the worm you absorb into the body; hence, our MC gains wings from the splitter deitification. Theres a very low chance in succeeding and im unsure if you can do it again with other species.
  • I'm pissed the F off of this week chapter after he fight splitter someone just come and take away is pray is that it give me any spoilers of what happened next
  • This author just loves to tease us. I almost vomited blood with the last chapter
  • So when does he gets the splitter worms?

• I would like to know when he absorbs another worm because I even thought about quitting after so much work lost to fuck the splitters and get robbed by a bitch who just turned up.