Spoiler thread DE

Comments

• Arkeus said:
    Angren said:
    Can someone tell me more about Azureflower Space? Thx in advance smile 

That's... a rather key part of the story.

Basically, the tl;dr version is that Azureflower space is the masterwork ability (unfinished) of arguably the strongest being of the universe, who then left it in many places to seed future potentials. This means it's an ability that can evolve with the user at least until Eternal Emperor level.

What does it do exactly? Does it just convert JN's energies into that blue energy that strengthens his body or is there more to it?
  • edited March 2017
    Does Ji Ning have any loyal followers that stay w/ him till the end of the series?
  • Suran said:
    Does Ji Ning have any loyal followers that stay w/ him till the end of the series?
    He does, but after breaking through ultimate eternal emperor he left them to 3 realms, because they are far too weak to catch up to him.
  • a natural chaos world is naturally destroyed within a chaos cycle right? what about the 3 realms? since its a fusion of two chaos worlds. did ji ning did something to strengthen it so it wont naturally destroy itself or did he make a new one like how the daolord windsource made the windsource chaos world.
  • a natural chaos world is naturally destroyed within a chaos cycle right? what about the 3 realms? since its a fusion of two chaos worlds. did ji ning did something to strengthen it so it wont naturally destroy itself or did he make a new one like how the daolord windsource made the windsource chaos world.
    Ji ning did nothing and let the current 3 realms destroyed, after several billion years 3 realms naturally formed again.
  • it doesn't matter if the chaos world dies since most of his people are strong enough to leave or be guided to safety by subhuti by that point
  • Yes by that time there are a few dao lords in 3 realms if i'm not mistaken, or at least world gods. All the major powers, like buddas, etc, leave the 3 realms and witness its process of destruction and rebirth.
  • Ji ning did nothing and let the current 3 realms destroyed, after several billion years 3 realms naturally formed again.
    He actually reworked the 3 realms so instead of reforming naturally it took a special more stable shape.
    tombec94 said:
    Yes by that time there are a few dao lords in 3 realms if i'm not mistaken, or at least world gods. All the major powers, like buddas, etc, leave the 3 realms and witness its process of destruction and rebirth.
    Yeah, Nine Lotus is a High End Daolord when he prepares to break through to Eternal.
  • Just wanted to clear up something,
    Ning's universe is the only one other than the Sith universe with a Universe Master right? At the 3rd last chapter the Sith Master was talking to his disciple about there finally being a 2nd universe master right?
  • A question on the difference between stages. Would it be correct to assume that once either World God or (dual refiner both World God + Chaos Immortal) or a Chaos Immortal go on to the next stage to become a Dao Lord; that the quality, and amount of power they possess be the same (ignoring special techniques, weapons, divine abilities). In addition, that the they follow the same path (as in Chaos Immortals once Dao Lord can learn body refiner divine abilities). 
  • MonopolyX said:
    A question on the difference between stages. Would it be correct to assume that once either World God or (dual refiner both World God + Chaos Immortal) or a Chaos Immortal go on to the next stage to become a Dao Lord; that the quality, and amount of power they possess be the same (ignoring special techniques, weapons, divine abilities). In addition, that the they follow the same path (as in Chaos Immortals once Dao Lord can learn body refiner divine abilities). 
    Yes, pretty much. Once you reach Dao Lord, there's no difference in your current power regardless of whether it was reached through Fiendgod or Ki Refining.
  • edited March 2017
    zyar12 said:
    MonopolyX said:
    A question on the difference between stages. Would it be correct to assume that once either World God or (dual refiner both World God + Chaos Immortal) or a Chaos Immortal go on to the next stage to become a Dao Lord; that the quality, and amount of power they possess be the same (ignoring special techniques, weapons, divine abilities). In addition, that the they follow the same path (as in Chaos Immortals once Dao Lord can learn body refiner divine abilities). 
    Yes, pretty much. Once you reach Dao Lord, there's no difference in your current power regardless of whether it was reached through Fiendgod or Ki Refining.
    The only difference between a ki refiner and a fiendgod dao lord rests in their combat abilities, ki refiners are more specialized in magical/long ranged combat, godfiends are more accustomed to close combat because of their stronger bodies.

The following spoiler contains informations about the cultivation paths near the end of the novel, be carefull if you want to stay away from long term spoilers:
    In book 43 because of a "certain event" Ning develops a new cultivation path using the azureflower space, basically he makes a new cultivation path in which all 3 previous cultivation paths(heartforce, fiendgod and ki refining) are fused together, the mtl calls this new form of energy Yuan power, it's pretty epic. After this basically there isn't any distinction between fiendgods and ki refiners, if i'm not mistaken at the end of the novel it's implied that the Yuan energy cultivation path will be used by all cultivators in the future.
  • does jindan rank matter when someone becomes chaos immortal?
  • Angren said:
    does jindan rank matter when someone becomes chaos immortal?
    basically forget jindan ranks they will never get mentioned again...
  • After reading the 27/28 summaries, by the time that JN reaches Vastheaven Palace is he already as strong/stronger than the daolords there? Because by 28 he was world god but could already fight 2/3rd step Daolords.
    Just find it funny that it quickly jumps from places with 3/4 daolords to palaces that have 2000+ "bad" daolords.
  • With as much of a genius Ji Ning is, why does he have so much trouble with his dao merge when he's a dao lord and tries to become a eternal emperior. Is it because the sword dao he uses is difficult or he isn't that much of a genius when placed on the scales of his universe?
  • edited March 2017
    Bramble said:
    After reading the 27/28 summaries, by the time that JN reaches Vastheaven Palace is he already as strong/stronger than the daolords there? Because by 28 he was world god but could already fight 2/3rd step Daolords.
    Just find it funny that it quickly jumps from places with 3/4 daolords to palaces that have 2000+ "bad" daolords.
    When he reaches Vastheaven palace he is stronger than the two weaker daolords(he still isn't as strong as Solesky). Technically he can hold his own against 2nd sep dao lord, later during this volume he breakthroughs to 1st step dao lord and can win against 2nd step dao lords. Bright Horizon Empire(which not only has 2000+ bad daolords but even stronger ones, actually between the strongest) is led by a ruler class eternal emperor(really strong guy who uses space-time dao) and is one of the main 6 powers in the current(as of volume 29) territory, Vastheaven palace on the other hand is only one of the countless minor powers which form another one of the 6 main powers, that's the difference between the two.
    With as much of a genius Ji Ning is, why does he have so much trouble with his dao merge when he's a dao lord and tries to become a eternal emperior. Is it because the sword dao he uses is difficult or he isn't that much of a genius when placed on the scales of his universe?
    No he is a genius, one of the true monsters which the last chapters talked about. He actually trains in the ultimate sword dao, which is the most perfect form of the sword dao, the difficulty of daomerge increase the more perfect a dao is. There were others who attempted to daomerge other ultimate daos but they all failed. Ji Ning actually menages to understand how to make his ultimate sword dao eternal after failing to daomerge. Basically when he became a dao lord of daomerge defeat he was stronger than a ruler class eternal emperor, nearly as strong as a supreme sovereign (which is the level after eternal emperor), not as strong as because he couldn't use much power as his true soul would be dispersed earlier if he were to go all out.
  • Does Daolord Solesky succeed in his daomerge ?
  • tombec94 said:
    When he reaches Vastheaven palace he is stronger than the two weaker daolords(he still isn't as strong as Solesky). Technically he can hold his own against 2nd sep dao lord, later during this volume he breakthroughs to 1st step dao lord and can win against 2nd step dao lords. Bright Horizon Empire(which not only has 2000+ bad daolords but even stronger ones, actually between the strongest) is led by a ruler class eternal emperor(really strong guy who uses space-time dao) and is one of the main 6 powers in the current(as of volume 29) territory, Vastheaven palace on the other hand is only one of the countless minor powers which form another one of the 6 main powers, that's the difference between the two.

When he reaches Vastheaven palace he can hold his own against 3rd step Daolords, and when he breakthrough to 1st step he can spank 4th step daolords.... except in both cases it's "common ones".

Daolords tiers go like this: false Daolord => Common Daolords => Top Daolords (you need to be able to beat 1st step Daolord when you are a World God to qualify. Solesky is this tier). => Strongest Dao Daolord (you usually can fight against 2nd step as a World god, Badland is this) => Fusion of Strongest Dao Daolord (stronger, but still lose against 3rd Step). => Ultimate Dao Daolord.

Also, Iirc the leader of Bright Horizon empire is one of only 3 Ruler Class in the territory, not 6.
  • Does Daolord Solesky succeed in his Dao merge ? I've read the spoilers and last I've read on him is that it will take longer for him to finish up what he was doing. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe he's "Tianyi" from the volume 24-25-26 summary spoilers. 
  • Kross said:
    Does Daolord Solesky succeed in his Dao merge ? I've read the spoilers and last I've read on him is that it will take longer for him to finish up what he was doing. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe he's "Tianyi" from the volume 24-25-26 summary spoilers. 
    I finished the novel a year ago through MTL, so i don't know the current names of translated chapters but that tianyi did succeed on becoming eternal emperor with the help of ji ning.
  • Solesky does succeed yes. Ji Ning sort of helped but it's more complicated than that.
  • Thanks! BTW what exactly happens with a "Daomerge"? If successful do they automatically become Eternal Emperors? or just a step higher for Dao Lords (like 1st-2nd step etc.), likewise if they fail do they automatically die as well?
  • Kross said:
    Thanks! BTW what exactly happens with a "Daomerge"? If successful do they automatically become Eternal Emperors? or just a step higher for Dao Lords (like 1st-2nd step etc.), likewise if they fail do they automatically die as well?
    Dao lords are divided in 1st,2nd,3rd and 4th step, each time they breakthrough they have to gain a deeper level of understanding of their daos. Once a 4th step dao lord has reached a certain level of understanding ( basically the peak of power for a dao lord ) he can try to daomerge, if they succeed they automatically become eternal emperors, if they fail their true souls begins to dissipate, the more they use their power ( for fighting and other stuff ) the more the process accelerates and in the end they die.
  • I'm really debating if i should MTL. I'm getting kind of impatient even though Ren does a fast enough job. I already MTL Lord Xue Ying. Just wondering since I read summaries volumes 25-28 can I just jump into volume 29, or should I just read them again and go from there. 
  • bonifide said:
    I'm really debating if i should MTL. I'm getting kind of impatient even though Ren does a fast enough job. I already MTL Lord Xue Ying. Just wondering since I read summaries volumes 25-28 can I just jump into volume 29, or should I just read them again and go from there. 
    Summaries really don't give the feel of the characters at all Vol 27-28 are really fun as a romp of a group of epic adventurers, and clipnotes versions are not enough for that :p
  • Thanks I'll probably start reading it soon and definitely this Saturday. I'm not trying to get pissed off at the April Fools mess this year.

Maybe a silly question can you ever be strong enough to break a life blood oath?
  • Does Ji Ning ever return to the three realms after he becomes stronger? if so what book?
  • vi3txluuk said:
    Does Ji Ning ever return to the three realms after he becomes stronger? if so what book?
    In book 29 after reaching Vastheaven palace he fulfills his lifeblood oath, if i'm not wrong at this point he breakthoughs to 1st step daolord, his primaltwin in the mansion outside three realms steps back into it after that. I may have messed the order of things, but it definitely happens in book 29.