[REQUEST] Transcending the Nine Heavens

edited February 2017 in Novel Requests
inb4 anyone says it's already been posted I didn't check beyond page 2.

Walkthejianghu just dropped it from chapter 293/294 ..

Any chance WW picks it up? 

Surely there's lots of fans of King of Hell Chu here? D 

我只是来打酱油的

Comments

• Seems its been picked up by novel saga, they allready released 294
  • starkpyre said:
    Seems its been picked up by novel saga, they allready released 294
    yeah... are they reliable ? last thing I want is for a translation group to start off strong, and then over time lose interest and start releasing once a week or worse. :S

我只是来打酱油的

• I don't know, but I've yet to hear bad things about them, I'm allready following oem there and they do a good job on it, so I think it'll work out
  • starkpyre said:
    I don't know, but I've yet to hear bad things about them, I'm allready following oem there and they do a good job on it, so I think it'll work out
    awesome! great to know! :D 

我只是来打酱油的

• Novel Saga is kinda bad. They go on random breaks for days to weeks at a time with no explanation, and they keep promising to do more work or pick up a new story but never do. It happened to many times and I kinda lost faith. They can translate well but I dropped all they works I was reading on that site a while ago due to the inconsistent schedule and the works were pretty uninteresting at the time.  
  • Translation Nations picked it up too, on a reason walkthejianghu didn't say anything, and they want to do it faster and better. I'm not sure what to think, quality seems a bit lower than NS, and donation bar is 75$, on the other hand, NS failed to keep their own schedule... Guess I'll reserve judgment till I see how much can they churn out....
  • Valheran said:
    Translation Nations picked it up too, on a reason walkthejianghu didn't say anything, and they want to do it faster and better. I'm not sure what to think, quality seems a bit lower than NS, and donation bar is 75$, on the other hand, NS failed to keep their own schedule... Guess I'll reserve judgment till I see how much can they churn out....
    Seriiusly? That's a dick move on their part then... I mean we've all seen what happens when two translator quibble over translating a LN, so why on god's green earth would they pull this kind of shit?
  • From what I gather, their point of view is they tried to contact WtJ 3 times (and got ignored), while NS just picked it up as soon as WtJ said "If you guys find a candidate you like for this project, I will hand it over". So it's kinda like their stance is, as long as WtJ didn't give his blessing to NS, it's free-for-all, and reason NS posted first is only TN waited for WtJ. Or something along those lines.

• Their reasoning doesn't matter... The fact is that someone allready took over the novel, so the respectful thing to do is to back off.
    But even if you don't take basic courtesy as a good reason, check what happened to ST because asshat translators refused to back off...
  • Well it will all be solved anyway because Novel Saga stated that Qidian International is taking over some of their novels and TTNH's is going to be one of them. 
  • Just hope TN will be reasonable if TTNH moves to QInt. Last thing community needs is someone trying to fight with Qidian over novel ownership.
  • Update: So it seems like TTNH has stablised on QiDian International. 
    Click Here For TTNH

我只是来打酱油的