Ask Anything (Granddaddy Spoiler Thread)

Comments

• I have a question is meng haos father and mother and sister still alive at the end of the novel cause I thought his dad died? 

I recall Ive read (spoilers) that they'll die, but eventually will be resurected after a trillion years when Meng Hao is strong enough to reverse time itself in the end.
  • digbick said:
    I have a question is meng haos father and mother and sister still alive at the end of the novel cause I thought his dad died? 

I recall Ive read (spoilers) that they'll die, but eventually will be resurected after a trillion years when Meng Hao is strong enough to reverse time itself in the end.
    100 million years
  • How strong is Ksitigarbha? 6 Essense with 120 veins, 29 lamps, so probably he is able to combat paragon level daoist right? See MH, able to combat a paragon at Ancient Realm cultivation level.
  • edited March 2017
    digbick said:
    How strong is Ksitigarbha? 6 Essense with 120 veins, 29 lamps, so probably he is able to combat paragon level daoist right? See MH, able to combat a paragon at Ancient Realm cultivation level.
    I think he's already 7 essences from what I heard, think.
  • xaryte said:
    digbick said:
    How strong is Ksitigarbha? 6 Essense with 120 veins, 29 lamps, so probably he is able to combat paragon level daoist right? See MH, able to combat a paragon at Ancient Realm cultivation level.
    @Chapter 1314 hes still 6 Essense, he might be a Paragon in disguise

Who were the 3 Doyens (6 essense dao levels aside from Ksitigarbha)???
    Is Choumen Tai one of them, he gave Dao Divinity Scripture to MH, so he might probably one of the 3 Doyens.
  • xaryte said:
    digbick said:
    There is no one in the mountain and sea realm except paragon sea dream with a cultivation higher than 6 essences because the 33 heavens sealed the mountain and sea realm preventing anyone from entering 7 essences or higher. There are only 2 - 6 essence cultivators in MSP one is ksitabra and the other is the Lord of the first mountain or MH grandfather (1 of the 2) if I remember correctly the rest of the mountain lords are only 5 essences...except Lord Ji who is 4 essences... and no he can't fight those with 7 essences only 6... MH can't fight a paragon yet at most he can fight 5 essence dao lord it's only when his body becomes daolord level will he be able to fight against 6 essence if I remember correctly...
  • What I recall few chapters ago, maybe around Chapter 1280 - 1300, it stated that There were 3 Doyens (Sublime Scripture Doyen, Dao Divinity Doyen, Heaven /something/ Doyen) are 6 Essense Dao Sovereigns. + Ksitigarbha, so there are 4. And those 3 Doyens arent M&S Lord.
  • opils said:
    digbick said:
    Hey, is Lord Li a Demon Sealer? 7th or 3rd maybe
    What chapter are you currently up to?
    Yes Lord Li is a Demon Sealer and a 3rd one at that.
    adding to that he's from outside the M&S and is still alive somewhere out 
    So Lord Li must be the strongest of the 9 M&S lords during he's time? 

Is Ksitigarbha a paragon in disguise? He must be hell of a strong character. Or I can Imagine he can hold hes ground against Paragons despite just 6 essense dao realm only, just like Meng Hao ass-kicking Dao Lord despite being Ancient Realm cultivator.
  • edited March 2017
    1.What happens the ji clan person who tries to interfere with meng haos dads dao tribulation?

2. Does meng hao get greeds abilities?

3.how powerful does he actually get to be able to bring all these people back?

sucks his family died in the first place.
  • xaryte said:
    digbick said:
    he has 7 essences when meng hao comes back i think. right now it's 6 though iirc
  • xaryte said:
    digbick said:
    he has 7 essences when meng hao comes back i think. right now it's 6 though iirc
    Right now he is 6 essences but using 4th Mountain and Sea power he can use imperial lord power level when MH come back he is one of the 4 8 essences paragon along with Ke Jiusi and MH grandfather (I forget who is the last person) also the reason MH can fight someone who has much higher level cultivation is because he has allheaven state plus in my opinion the current cultivation system is weak, I mean 70 meridians are considered peak Immortal realm and you can try open Ancient door, 100 meridians are considered unachieveable and 123 are considered myth. With that kind of foundation your next level will bound to be fragile. 

digbick said:
    @Chapter 1314 hes still 6 Essense, he might be a Paragon in disguise

Who were the 3 Doyens (6 essense dao levels aside from Ksitigarbha)???
    Is Choumen Tai one of them, he gave Dao Divinity Scripture to MH, so he might probably one of the 3 Doyens.
    Choumen Tai is an outsider he is supposedly the disciple of the transcendence from devil path
  • edited March 2017
    So how does the M&S Realm survive when the 33 heavens have paragons? 
  • Grandpa Meng is M&S Lord power level, so I assume Granpa Fang should be atleast the same or Stronger since he is All Heaven Immortal Blood? When will MH find Grandpa Fang? or did Grandpa Meng became a Lord of MS after MH was born?
  • Suran said:
    So how does the M&S Realm survive when the 33 heavens have paragons? 
    They barely survive via Shui Dongliu's plan

digbick said:
    Grandpa Meng is M&S Lord power level, so I assume Granpa Fang should be atleast the same or Stronger since he is All Heaven Immortal Blood? When will MH find Grandpa Fang? or did Grandpa Meng became a Lord of MS after MH was born?
    Grandpa Fang become one of the three scriptures (he became some sort of weapon). Grandpa Meng only became M&S Lord after MH was born because of Shui Dongliu's arrangement
  • Can someone tell me does meng really stop killing people after he severs his bloodlust? I read somewhere he does but I dont know how reliable that info is so i'm asking here. It's fine if the killing is toned down but if it's gone imma drop it. 
  • shacky said:
    Can someone tell me does meng really stop killing people after he severs his bloodlust? I read somewhere he does but I dont know how reliable that info is so i'm asking here. It's fine if the killing is toned down but if it's gone imma drop it. 
    No he doesn't, its more like before he started used the blood demon magic.
  • digbick said:
    What I recall few chapters ago, maybe around Chapter 1280 - 1300, it stated that There were 3 Doyens (Sublime Scripture Doyen, Dao Divinity Doyen, Heaven /something/ Doyen) are 6 Essense Dao Sovereigns. + Ksitigarbha, so there are 4. And those 3 Doyens arent M&S Lord.
    Heaven smiting (斬天).

• digbick said:

Is Ksitigarbha a paragon in disguise? He must be hell of a strong character. Or I can Imagine he can hold hes ground against Paragons despite just 6 essense dao realm only, just like Meng Hao ass-kicking Dao Lord despite being Ancient Realm cultivator.
    He is in charge of the cycle of reincarnation for the M&S realm so he is stronger than a regular 6 essence Dao cultivator.
  • edited March 2017
    legion396 said:
    1.What happens the ji clan person who tries to interfere with meng haos dads dao tribulation?

1. MH pays Ji Tian a visit before the war starts (when he is stronger than him). But he doesn't kill him.

2. Nope, but he'll get some info about improving his fleshly body.

3. Half-step Ancestor/Peak Transcendence (which is badass af) .

• AkGold said:
    I was rereading ISSTH. What happened to the pill in chapter 596 that is filled with love for Yunhai? Does it never come up ever again
    It is not ever mentioned again iirc.
  • Spoilers on Choumen Tai please.  like his origins, role in future, etc. Thanks 
  • Spoilers on Choumen Tai please.  like his origins, role in future, etc. Thanks 
    He is the disciple of the transcendence from devil path or Su Ming to be exact (however, I don't remember someone name Choumen Tai as Su Ming's disciple or follower but Choumen Tai could be his name after countless reincarnation).
    He want to resurrect his master (Su Ming) because in Beseech The Devil ending Su Ming supposedly die after creating his own inner world and ressurect everyone he knew in there. However, this turn out to be a scam by allheaven as all previous transcendence including Su Ming was actually still alive outside this universe and the current two powers are fake created by allheaven who implanted false memories on the fake that their transcendence was dead or missing. The originals were annihilated by allheaven except for some survivors whom allheaven also give fake memories. Choumen Tai later will show up again outside devil mainland when MH already trancendence, he help MH disperse the fake, send the survivors outside this universe and explaining the real situation to MH (at this point he is supposedly already met his master again)
    He is the disciple of the transcendence from devil path or Su Ming to be exact (however, I don't remember someone name Choumen Tai as Su Ming's disciple or follower but Choumen Tai could be his name after countless reincarnation).
    He want to resurrect his master (Su Ming) because in Beseech The Devil ending Su Ming supposedly die after creating his own inner world and ressurect everyone he knew in there. However, this turn out to be a scam by allheaven as all previous transcendence including Su Ming was actually still alive outside this universe and the current two powers are fake created by allheaven who implanted false memories on the fake that their transcendence was dead or missing. The originals were annihilated by allheaven except for some survivors whom allheaven also give fake memories. Choumen Tai later will show up again outside devil mainland when MH already trancendence, he help MH disperse the fake, send the survivors outside this universe and explaining the real situation to MH (at this point he is supposedly already met his master again)
    So if
    Su Ming became a world at the end of BTD, does he maintain some form of sentience of conscience in his world form or is he pretty much "dead"? I assume since he left this universe and Choumen Tai could meet him he can still interact with the outside in some way.

• Does Meng Hao ever meet the true bodies of Wang Lin or Su Ming?
  • Rah said:
    Does Meng Hao ever meet the true bodies of Wang Lin or Su Ming?
    No.
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • dionit said:
    Spoilers on Choumen Tai please.  like his origins, role in future, etc. Thanks 
    So if
    Su Ming became a world at the end of BTD, does he maintain some form of sentience of conscience in his world form or is he pretty much "dead"? I assume since he left this universe and Choumen Tai could meet him he can still interact with the outside in some way.

In beseech the devil at a certain level you can make your own inner world and it seems it's a must if you want to survive at the vast. In fact Su Ming's original world is an inner world of a butterfly. You can maintain sentience as the butterfly for example still has it's own consciousness. The thing that make him supposedly die at the end of BTD is because he use his own life force to accelerate the world grow inside him, the inner world actually will grow itself from absorbing somekind of energy from the vast but it's too slow and he's sad and lonely (he's alone wandering around the vast for more than million years). Oh by the way the survivors from devil mainland who got send outside of this universe were including M&S Li clan and since this Li clan said to be the descendant of Lord Li I assume that Lord Li was originally from Devil Mainland and sort of borrow a ride from devil mainland for his clan.
  • Hey everyone,

I just wanted to ask as I am confused regarding Lord Li's legacy.

Meng Hao passed the test given by Night in the Ancient Immortal Demon sect and has unlimited tries to obtain Lord Li's legacy but can only do so every 500 years, yet he got Lord Li's Legacy from patriarch Reliance.

Are these 2 different legacies? 

Ancient Immortal Demon sect (Lord Li's legacy) = Mountain Scriptures?

Patriarch Reliance (lord Li's Legacy) = 2 Demon sealer hexes? 
  • edited March 2017
    lord li's "legacy" was passing on the mantle of demon sealer. u have to remember that meng hao became a demon sealer by getting the demon sealer jade hich he also got from patriarch reliance
  • Azureus said:
    legion396 said:

1. MH pays Ji Tian a visit before the war starts (when he is stronger than him). But he doesn't kill him.

So after Daosource/heaven trampling/boundless dao realms is Trancendence Realm?
  • digbick said:
    Azureus said:
    legion396 said:

So after Daosource/heaven trampling/boundless dao realms is Trancendence Realm?
    Transcendence is a general term for dao source, heaven trampling and boundless dao