:O First time for this type of reaction

So I just hit Book 1 Chapter 67, the point where the North Sea helps Meng out once again. I must say I have yet to have such a nice mystique feeling from wuxia/xinxia(Psst whats the difference :\). Anyways I would like to share my speculations even if it is a WEEEEEE bit late xD. The feeling I got from the Sea was like the sea was possessed or maybe a spirit lived inside of it instead (They do call it a demon Sea). While at the same time I felt sadness for the little girl :( Feel free to comment advanced readers and share what you thought at the time you read the same chapter. for any spoilers just enclose in a spoiler tag and warn please.(Will probably read em anyways lmao, but tis courtesy)
"What is the Eight-fold Dao..?"

~To read 8,000 chapters~

Comments

• by north sea u mean the lake right? if so meng hao promises to make her into a real sea soon after this
  • I didn't think much of it at the time as there are many cases in xianxia that seas, volcanoes have spirits in them even the world may be alive so at the time I thought that he would turn the sea/ocean on that planet into this North Sea...
    This hasn't happened yet exactly but it was already shown how the north will become an actual sea
    the ninth sea pissed off Meng Hao so he swore that he would annihilate it (already happened around 1100) later on during the massive war of mountain and sea plane the ninth sea will betray them because meng Hao swore that he would annihilate it and she was scared so she chose the situation that would allow her to survive, when Meng Hao at the end was gaining revenge he threw into eternal pit of fire to burn for all of eternity and still needed something to become the ninth sea of the ninth mountain and so he chose the North Sea to become the great ninth sea
  • altho north sea had actually become a sea on turtle's back
  • kr33d said:
    altho north sea had actually become a sea on turtle's back
    Yeah I read that far now, Was very interesting lol.

~To read 8,000 chapters~
  • OOooooOOO Comments! Alas I think the author to this novel is going to end up in my top 3 if not 2 for authors in this genre/style of writing. I really enjoy the writing style he has. DeathStroke96 said:
    I didn't think much of it at the time as there are many cases in xianxia that seas, volcanoes have spirits in them even the world may be alive so at the time I thought that he would turn the sea/ocean on that planet into this North Sea...
    This hasn't happened yet exactly but it was already shown how the north will become an actual sea
    the ninth sea pissed off Meng Hao so he swore that he would annihilate it (already happened around 1100) later on during the massive war of mountain and sea plane the ninth sea will betray them because meng Hao swore that he would annihilate it and she was scared so she chose the situation that would allow her to survive, when Meng Hao at the end was gaining revenge he threw into eternal pit of fire to burn for all of eternity and still needed something to become the ninth sea of the ninth mountain and so he chose the North Sea to become the great ninth sea
    Also Is the North Sea coming back anytime? The North Sea just took a ride on the Giant turtle so...

~To read 8,000 chapters~
  • edited March 2017
    Oh dear god this Novel is great! That random tribulation lightning xD HAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAA!!!!!

"Meng Hao smiled, and was about to say something when his face suddenly flickered. Without a moment’s pause, his hand lifted up into the air, within which could be seen the Li Clan Patriarch’s soul. A peal of thunder rang out, and a bolt of lightning shot down to slam into the soul embodiment. A miserable cry rang out, followed by vigorous cursing. Meng Hao quickly put the soul away.

He looked around to see everyone, even the old woman, staring at him in shock.

“Uh, that was weird,” he said with a slight cough, looking embarrassed. “How unforeseen.”"

~To read 8,000 chapters~