Spoiler thread DE

Comments

• edited January 2017
    Are You are advocating killing everyone one in SG? Why didn't allied kill everyone in German/Imperial Japan arm forces and Government?

Come on,.all the guys who ordered those tactics and strategies were dead. Likely most of the officer guys participated in the atrocities were dead in the final battles. Trying the rank and file for the atrocities only work in extraordinary cases.
  • edited January 2017
    They did not in Germany/Japan since we in our reality have a mindset and rules of our own and this novel has a completely different mindset and rules. In their world it is Might makes right. IF you do not live in the most corrupt country on earth even a super rich guy can be jailed or whatever if he kills someone in broad daylight without any reason or any way to justify himself just for fun. In 3realems if you are powerful enough no one is going to berate you if you wipe out some minor world with every single thing that lives there even if all of them are watching.

In such a setting with might makes right preserving power from the seamless side to preserve overall power is pure bs if Ning can snipe every real enemy from where he (in front of 3realem) is either way. 

And yea just say to all the people living in 3realems yea guys we kinda forgave them for everything you are not allowed to hate the ones who guerrilla bombed your family and loved ones any more have fun with them instead. You know the super master minds are dead and it does not matter if you see the murderer of everything you ever loved walk trough the streets smiling since he was only some poor soldier following orders. 

Try telling this to these guys. I am really curious how it would play out.
  • I get what are you trying to say huntermad, but think about in the first place they started the war it's not like Nuwa alliance started it and even before the war the "good" SG guys who didn't want to fight could have stopped it, its not like demonheart could have killed anyone but no they still chose war even after they were living together as Three realm people.
  • On one of the threads a Grand dao of the claw was mentioned. Does anybody know which book we first encounter it?
  • edited January 2017
    On one of the threads a Grand dao of the claw was mentioned. Does anybody know which book we first encounter it?
    It was the Claw Supreme. He was the strongest guy after JN at the end of the series with control.over both Claw dao and life/death dao.

JN only get to see his inheritance early on. Only in the volumes near the end that we saw him as he spent all his time try to find a way to combat the Sith's next invasion.
  • Will JN ever encounter or heard some news about Nuwa?
  • Will JN ever encounter or heard some news about Nuwa?
    Yes.. book 39
  • NoobElite said:
    huntermad said:
    I totally agree with you NoobElite I hated how JN handled the SG matter. Personally, I am not a fan of massacres of YC caliber but SG were asking for it and in the end they got off real easy without paying for anything they did.
    Like I said, the really warmongers were dead and only people who not interested in war left. Many of them were good friends of 3 realms daofathers and the like. most othe lower level just followed the orders and couldn't be distinguished from the same level guy on tye other side as both side intermarried for gen after generation already. The exile was decided as SG's strength was still strong enough to cause immense damage to 3 realms side and there may be some MAD devices just in case.

Then most of them fought and sacrificed as hard as 3 realms lords to protect "3 realms".At the end, there were only a small number of daofathers left on both sides and the fighting forces were also decimated. Combined forces left were about half of one side before final battle. JN wanted to preserved what left of "3 realms" top culvicators.

Those oaths are no ordinary oaths. They are impossible to reverse in like heaven dao oaths even if you are as poweeful as a universe controller. By those oaths of SG'S top culvicators, "3 realms" were no long in danger of civil war ever again.

Also, we only followed JN and saw the atrocities of SG but you must unerstand that 3 realms might commit some nasty stuffs that JN didn't know. SG is no Saint but the idea of 3 realms side was angel is wrong
    Well while I get your argument I just can't come to agree too it.
    And well while 3realmes could have done some nasty stuff the ones who started it all were the seamless guys who started to do guerrilla warfare and terror attacks so to say also 3realems did not have the capacity to do these things since they had no one who was like fused into the heavenly dao.
    And let us compare the stuff seamless did to Ning and the world and the stuff the church of light guys did to Linely and his world in CD. The seamless guys were much worse to him and also much worse in general but came out of it like yea we helped against big bad at least so well forget each and every thing we did also the fact that we started this whole shit and if we did not start it big bad fight would have been cheesy. Yea we did 1 good thing we had to do since we would have perished otherwise either way so forget every last bad thing we did with like no bad consequences other than that we can'T betray you guys once again what a shame it is.

think of it like an army. if the generals and colonels were all killed should everyone below them be killed as well? should the grunts and everyone below be forced to pay the price for something they were ordered to do? 

• NoobElite said:
    huntermad said:
    I totally agree with you NoobElite I hated how JN handled the SG matter. Personally, I am not a fan of massacres of YC caliber but SG were asking for it and in the end they got off real easy without paying for anything they did.
    Like I said, the really warmongers were dead and only people who not interested in war left. Many of them were good friends of 3 realms daofathers and the like. most othe lower level just followed the orders and couldn't be distinguished from the same level guy on tye other side as both side intermarried for gen after generation already. The exile was decided as SG's strength was still strong enough to cause immense damage to 3 realms side and there may be some MAD devices just in case.

Then most of them fought and sacrificed as hard as 3 realms lords to protect "3 realms".At the end, there were only a small number of daofathers left on both sides and the fighting forces were also decimated. Combined forces left were about half of one side before final battle. JN wanted to preserved what left of "3 realms" top culvicators.

Those oaths are no ordinary oaths. They are impossible to reverse in like heaven dao oaths even if you are as poweeful as a universe controller. By those oaths of SG'S top culvicators, "3 realms" were no long in danger of civil war ever again.

Also, we only followed JN and saw the atrocities of SG but you must unerstand that 3 realms might commit some nasty stuffs that JN didn't know. SG is no Saint but the idea of 3 realms side was angel is wrong
    Well while I get your argument I just can't come to agree too it.
    And well while 3realmes could have done some nasty stuff the ones who started it all were the seamless guys who started to do guerrilla warfare and terror attacks so to say also 3realems did not have the capacity to do these things since they had no one who was like fused into the heavenly dao.
    And let us compare the stuff seamless did to Ning and the world and the stuff the church of light guys did to Linely and his world in CD. The seamless guys were much worse to him and also much worse in general but came out of it like yea we helped against big bad at least so well forget each and every thing we did also the fact that we started this whole shit and if we did not start it big bad fight would have been cheesy. Yea we did 1 good thing we had to do since we would have perished otherwise either way so forget every last bad thing we did with like no bad consequences other than that we can'T betray you guys once again what a shame it is.

think of it like an army. if the generals and colonels were all killed should everyone below them be killed as well? should the grunts and everyone below be forced to pay the price for something they were ordered to do? 

• Now I see why people said Ning was too soft on the punishment for Seemless Gate. They will literally do anything or everything to win. Since they love killing people families. Yet all he did was a lifeblood oath. If I didn't want to kill them I would make them swear a life blood oath to be servants for a chaos cycle. 
  • People don't seem to realise enough that the Seamless Gate was also manipulated into instigating all this by Elder Yuan. They are just as much a victim as they are offender. The puppets under Elder Yuan died, the Heart Demon died, the only ones who remained was in endless regret after realising they were manipulated and made a Heart Oath to never betray Three-Realms ever again.

What's the point in killing those who didn't know any better...?
  • does lord buddah die?
  • edited January 2017
    If I remember correctly he does die, because he is one of the puppets of Elder Yuan.
  • If I remember correctly he does die, because he is one of the puppets of Elder Yuan.
    I think he was asking about at the current translated chapter (22c27).

Tathagata doesn't die in Volume 22. Witherspike doesn't manage to kill his true body in time.

He isn't one of the people enslaved by Elder Yuan. Tathagata dies by self-detonation in order to damage Elder Yuan in the final battle in Volume 23.
  • Ah yes that's it, thank you. :)
  • edited February 2017
    People don't seem to realise enough that the Seamless Gate was also manipulated into instigating all this by Elder Yuan. They are just as much a victim as they are offender. The puppets under Elder Yuan died, the Heart Demon died, the only ones who remained was in endless regret after realising they were manipulated and made a Heart Oath to never betray Three-Realms ever again.

What's the point in killing those who didn't know any better...?

I know a lot of them got manipulated but the damage was done regardless. I mean don't Ning got Godking soul and tortuing him? So if he can get revenge other people that got their families murdered should be able too. Hell when Ning was in that Underground world that Seemless gate dude was still trying to kill Yuwas side even after the war ended. 

Either way volume 22 is boring so far to me. 
  • Revenge is kinda boring and never ends though. Like, there is no reason to "punish" the SG for something the Nuwa alliance are no better at when the war is over beside strongman posturing, and they don't need that. No one on the Nuwa alliance really wanted that either.

As for Claw guy, he is second strongest Supreme even after his level up (Karma guy is still slightly better).
  • I'm on book 19, and the Starseizer World has not been described well enough to me.. the only thing they say is that it's 'peaceful'

1 - Is it an actual world, with a sun+moon, or is it one of those space-holding treasures that allows living creatures inside of it?
    2 - Does Ning ever populate it with something other than his ready-made army?
    3 - Does the world, or the Manor, ever play any importance to the story past the time when Ning becomes an Empyrean God?

(kind of related)
    4 - What happens to the yellow bear?
  • noobaloob said:
    I'm on book 19, and the Starseizer World has not been described well enough to me.. the only thing they say is that it's 'peaceful'

1 - Is it an actual world, with a sun+moon, or is it one of those space-holding treasures that allows living creatures inside of it?
    2 - Does Ning ever populate it with something other than his ready-made army?
    3 - Does the world, or the Manor, ever play any importance to the story past the time when Ning becomes an Empyrean God?

(kind of related)
    4 - What happens to the yellow bear?
    i believe its like an actual world similar to Subhuti's world and Grand Xia's more or less.

like most of IET's work. few things stay relevant enough to not be forgotten after a single power up.
  • What dao does Ji Ning use as a base to breakthrough to world god or is it not discussed very well, I know that it was mentioned that he had the dao of rainwater as base for empyrean god, grand dao of sword for true god, and heavenly dao of water for elder god but what was the dao base for world god?
  • What dao does Ji Ning use as a base to breakthrough to world god or is it not discussed very well, I know that it was mentioned that he had the dao of rainwater as base for empyrean god, grand dao of sword for true god, and heavenly dao of water for elder god but what was the dao base for world god?
    I don't remember if they use daos to breakthrough to world god, anyways i can tell tyou that from now Ji Ning cultivation will be centered on his sword arts, in later cultivation stages (there are some after world god) cultivators basically have to improve their dao constantly refining it.
    Ji Ning uses the Dao of the Sword to break into World God and Chaos Immortal.

For Ki Refining, the Dao used manifests a Dao Tree, where the height of the tree represents understanding.
    For Fiendgods, it manifests as God Crystals, where the number of crystals represents understanding.
  • there was a part of the last few translated chapters that said something about reaching 6th stage of sword force(or other forces) to become world god. not sure if i read it right.
  • Does Ji Ning ever create his own force in the primordial chaos? like his own kingdom ?
  • Kross said:
    Does Ji Ning ever create his own force in the primordial chaos? like his own kingdom ?
    If I recall correctly, he never does. He only joins several organizations, such as Vastheaven Palace and Fogstone.
  • meibou great emporer of the eternal clan, is he a ordinary eternal?
    also what is the division of strenght in eternal stage? ordinary , top tier , ruler (peak) ?
  • is this the part of the novel that he gets some sort of domain?...
  • is this the part of the novel that he gets some sort of domain?...
    Not exactly. Ning unlocks the Nine Chaos Seals he had before, which provides him with a sort of imprint. He can use it to convert his heartforce, Immortal energy, and Divine Power into a more powerful energy.
  • Can someone tell me more about Azureflower Space? Thx in advance :smile: 

• edited March 2017
    Angren said:
    Can someone tell me more about Azureflower Space? Thx in advance smile 

That's... a rather key part of the story.

Basically, the tl;dr version is that Azureflower space is the masterwork ability (unfinished) of arguably the strongest being of the universe, who then left it in many places to seed future potentials. This means it's an ability that can evolve with the user at least until Eternal Emperor level.