The Strongest Protagonist of all novels

so who do you think is the strongest protagonist of all time? i mean not OP only in reference to its own plot, but compared to all the protagonists of all Wuxia novels you read.

Comments

• The Monkey King. Beyond OP. Most OP character of all time.

If we are talking about just modern day xianxia/xuanhuan, I'd have to go with Linley Baruch from Coiling Dragon at the end of the story. He transcended his reality and became a god. Lots of other characters eventually gain god-like powers, but not in the way that Linley did.

If intelligence is the main factor then I'd have to give it to Leylin Farlier from WMW b/c he can manipulate almost anyone and he has no moral compass to limit his ability to deal with an enemy.
  • edited July 2018
    I shall seal the heavens. 
    guy transcends and becomes quite literally a god who can create its own power and laws at will. For example “you cannot use this power here” or “you cannot do this and that”. Also bring back people from the dead and live for an eternity traversing the stars seeking out other “gods” (people who has also transcendsed) among the cosmos. 
  • ShinyOP said:
    I shall seal the heavens. 
    guy transcends and becomes quite literally a god who can create its own power and laws at will. For example “you cannot use this power here” or “you cannot do this and that”. Also bring back people from the dead and live for an eternity traversing the stars seeking out other “gods” (people who has also transcendsed) among the cosmos. 
    No, what Meng Hao is not he strongest MC, if he was then he'd be at the top in ISSTH but he's not. In ISSTH universe there are stronger existences as well (what you call other gods)
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • Li Qi Ye
     I am not the messiah who will save the useless. Go look for him elsewhere. 
    Bae Doochi
  • what i dont realize yet is that none of the MC i have seen until now has become a TRUE god of their story, i mean most become god-LIKE existence, but they never explain who or how the whole universe/multiverse came into existence. That's the reason why I created this thread to know if someone like that existed
  • edited July 2018
    The Monkey King. Beyond OP. Most OP character of all time.

If we are talking about just modern day xianxia/xuanhuan, I'd have to go with Linley Baruch from Coiling Dragon at the end of the story. He transcended his reality and became a god. Lots of other characters eventually gain god-like powers, but not in the way that Linley did.

If intelligence is the main factor then I'd have to give it to Leylin Farlier from WMW b/c he can manipulate almost anyone and he has no moral compass to limit his ability to deal with an enemy.
    OP monkey king, Linley Baruch and Leylin..........
    Stronger then Li Qiye......
    Li Qiye took multiple hits and every single hit contained power of 3 quadrillion universes and it did not damage him.
    Linley baruch crossed only a single universe and most op?
    Li Qiye crossed all universes in instant you know.
  • what i dont realize yet is that none of the MC i have seen until now has become a TRUE god of their story, i mean most become god-LIKE existence, but they never explain who or how the whole universe/multiverse came into existence. That's the reason why I created this thread to know if someone like that existed
    Read ED and you will know Li Qi Ye.
    Bae Doochi
    i know, current Li Qiye took down the entire multiverse with 3000 worlds and demolished them to form a completely new multiverse with new set of laws by the power of that "crystal"

But EVEN THEN. Li Qiye is not yet the GOD(omnipotent) of his own universe. In IET's novels, characters like Ji Ning , Linley or Qin Yu only became "Nigh-Omni", not yet the true godly being of his verse.

If you want to compare, Lets say AZATHOTH from Lovecraft, or even TOAA from the Marvel comics , where they are the omnipotents of their own story. None of the MC I've seen yet has reached that realm of power
  • edited July 2018
    what i dont realize yet is that none of the MC i have seen until now has become a TRUE god of their story, i mean most become god-LIKE existence, but they never explain who or how the whole universe/multiverse came into existence. That's the reason why I created this thread to know if someone like that existed
    i know, current Li Qiye took down the entire multiverse with 3000 worlds and demolished them to form a completely new multiverse with new set of laws by the power of that "crystal"

But EVEN THEN. Li Qiye is not yet the GOD(omnipotent) of his own universe. In IET's novels, characters like Ji Ning , Linley or Qin Yu only became "Nigh-Omni", not yet the true godly being of his verse.

If you want to compare, Lets say AZATHOTH from Lovecraft, or even TOAA from the Marvel comics , where they are the omnipotents of their own story. None of the MC I've seen yet has reached that realm of power
    Yeah, sure Li qiye > Ji ning, Linley, and Qin Yu.
    And also above most characters that are second to TOAA.
    I don't believe in that Azazoth crap.
    As Li qiye already survived destruction of all past universes when he travelled back in past omniverse.
     Before recreating this all new universes.
    And In Marvel or Dc.
    No one was shown strong enough to take hits like li qiye does.
    Li Qiye is the strongest as you get in the novels.
    While other novels mc's are only boasted that they can do this or that.
    And never shown by actions.
    Especially Japanese novel mc's whose fans are full of air and nothing to show.
    Can you tell me any mc's strong as Li qiye by actions done by them.
    As actions defines them.
    Not can or could.

As Li qiye already survived destruction of all past universes when he travelled back in past omniverse.
    And In Marvel or Dc.
    As actions defines them.
    Not can or could.
    Totally agree with you man...
    Bae Doochi

And In Marvel or Dc.
    As actions defines them.
    Not can or could.
    certainly strong,  but he became mortal in the whole process though lol

And In Marvel or Dc.
    As actions defines them.
    Not can or could.
    This is his normal routine.
    Which is 4th time already.
    While other mc's go (ga ga goo) when they loose their cultivation.
    While li qiye smiles like it is nothing.
    As he knows how to obtain more powerful cultivation. ROFL

And In Marvel or Dc.
    As actions defines them.
    Not can or could.
    true, but the difference this time was because , he had no other choice, other time he just did it to become stronger, this time he did it to win the fight and save his pride lol

And In Marvel or Dc.
    As actions defines them.
    Not can or could.
    true, but the difference this time was because , he had no other choice, other time he just did it to become stronger, this time he did it to win the fight and save his pride lol
    Pride.....ROFL.
    The only pride he has that he is never going to stop, unlike other mc's.
    And pride in his disciples.
    Unlike other novel mc's.
    Always babysitting their harems or being baby sit by them.
    Plus they need too much power from their harem and bullshit friendship powahhhh!!!!!
    ROFL.
    They are too attached to their harem to let it go.
    While Li qiye says them to move on.
  • If you are talking about "killing potential", then it's definitely the MC of Instant Death. But since we are talking about the "strongest", it's Li Qiye. He is definitely stronger than other xianxia/xuanhuan MCs as well as jp op-MCs (frankly, I don't want to consider them as 'strong' cuz they don't deserve to be). Even if we are including MU and DC, Li Qiye still seems unbeatable to me.