Who are the ones that becomes Linley's Emmisaries?

This is something that has interested be a lot for quite a while, I haven't found anything about it and would like to know who it is, because most of the people close to him are deities through fusing with sparks, so I doubt they would be the ones. Bebe might be a probable candidate, but since he already has a Sovereign Artifact from Beirut, idk if he can get another one.

Comments

• I remember reading a spoiler that said one of his emissaries had the same ability as Augusta/Orloff and when they/he found out, emissaries were sent to kill Linley's emissary so the secret wouuldnt be exposed but Linley wouldnt allow it
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • In my opinion, Olivier would be perfect to be Linley's emissary. Other candidates are Bebe, a god eater rat; Dylin, Heaven Devouring Beast! 

The Almighty Froppy
  • Lowlav said:

In my opinion, Olivier would be perfect to be Linley's emissary. Other candidates are Bebe, a god eater rat; Dylin, Heaven Devouring Beast! 

To be emissary is dangerous because of battle field etc... and Olivier is too weak at most is equal to 7 star fiends and about Dylin he's too weak i think he's even weaker than 6 star fiends
  • edited November 2015
    I think that with six emissary's working together, Linley only needs a single powerful person and the rest can be support at the level of a seven star fiend. It would be a wast of emissary's but if your short on time then it would have to do
  • From what i remember I think that the author only mentioned two:
    The guy from the same race as augusta, and a guy from the wind plane.
  • Some new guys are emmisaries. I dont remember being any of the known characters, especially 'main' ones.
    One of them is from the same race as augusta/orloff  (can split his soul/body).
  • Lowlav said:

In my opinion, Olivier would be perfect to be Linley's emissary. Other candidates are Bebe, a god eater rat; Dylin, Heaven Devouring Beast! 

Bebe is family. He cant be a emissary.
    Its like saying the 4 Patriarchs were the emissaries to the 4 Beast Sovereigns.
    Or the Redbud Sovereigns son being her emissary.
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • Lowlav said:

friends and family get free artifacts no point in making them soldiers
  • Lowlav said:

but they need to became emissary or lord prefecture if they want to participate in war as commander, even sovereign's family cannot just enter planar war as commander
  • Flameloki said:

Lowlav said:

but they need to became emissary or lord prefecture if they want to participate in war as commander, even sovereign's family cannot just enter planar war as commander
    All they need is someone to take them in as soldiers.