Rebirth of the Strongest Sword God Spoilers

Since I can't see any discussion for RSSG while searching google I figured I'd make one. I also have some questions listed 

1. Who are the future enemies of Shi Feng's guild aside from underworld? Like War Wolf mentioned in chapter 411
2. What level are they when the chapters reach around 1000+
3. Lastly, when does he complete his fragmented legendary item

Thanks in advance

Comments

• LMAO I will tell you in advance drop it now.

1. Pay to Win enemies every single one of them. They do so much bullshit and author raises them up its annoying.
    2. He doesn't get Tier 2 until 1300+ and is only around lvl 52. Apparently he's only around lvl 75 at 2000+
    3. LOL @ completing fragment author will keep adding more shit collect just to drag it out. I wonder which legendary item you're talking about since it just doesn't happen.

This is just a horrible xianxia novel in mask of a VRMMO. I had to finally stop when I got to the 1400s. 

Author forgets so much and trolls that it do it to piss off readers. I'm sure most of the stuff that come back hundreds chapter later is CN readers calling him out on it. That OP he got in translated chapters the demon cursed one literally finally got mentioned again in 1300s. Keep in mind a demon is suppose to hunt him because of that ring too. 
  • 1. How much time passes by in the real world until chapter 2000?
    2. Is there any romance?
  • iamtawsif said:
    1. How much time passes by in the real world until chapter 2000?
    2. Is there any romance?
    1. No idea but when I stopped I'm pretty sure it hasn't even been a year if so the author did bullshit. 
    2. None where I left off.

Oh yeah when MC gets a power up the bullshit author will make the game do a system update. He did that mess like 5 times. 
  • There is a page for it:

but you won't find much there

As I've said there:

MTL'ed all the way to current release. Author is really slow in regards to plot/story and also not consistent.

Its essentially a bunch of mini-arcs, each spanning 3-10 chapters (dungeon conquest, mission, guild-war, etc).

Guild strength is also confusing. Sometimes they are rank 2 guild and sometimes rank 1. They also rival super-guild or extra-superior guild in regards to strength, fighting them and beating them. Nothing accurate or consistent. Several times they are said to shock the entire God's Continent (Game World) and then in the next arc when they are facing the next guild, nobody knows who the f*ck they are?

They have taken on a bunch of different rank guilds and beaten them but they are underestimated each time, saying Zero-Wing is just a lower class guild

Author needs to make up his mind

“But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • Current arc they will be facing several of the strongest guilds together but yet again Zero Wing is being underestimated
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."