Recommendation of novels with secondary occupations

Please recommend me novels with secondary occupations such as alchemist, but preferably others without being alchemist because I have read some and also have some that I have not read so wanted something different
Tagged:

Comments

• if you want something with an alchemist occupation try I shall seal the heavens, it has a complete arc on alchemy and is really really really good. Other than that try Martial world for engraving, and Wu Dong Qian Kun for Symbol masters. Martial God asura has world spirit techniques. Desolate era doesnt have a seconday occupation but also branches out into many many different places.
  • if you want something with an alchemist occupation try I shall seal the heavens, it has a complete arc on alchemy and is really really really good. Other than that try Martial world for engraving, and Wu Dong Qian Kun for Symbol masters. Martial God asura has world spirit techniques. Desolate era doesnt have a seconday occupation but also branches out into many many different places.
    kkkkkkkk Many thanks, I think I've read the stories  kkkkk, because I read all these stories and I'm following up, but thank you anyway
  • Haven't read it for ages now but USAW has item crafting.