Spoilers

1234568»

Comments

• give him dragon blood and constitution  which leads to his mega  evolution later on by merging dragon blood and black tiger blood together along with super  cool WINGS
    and some strength boosts
  • so no "dragons-only" skills? just a stat boost?
  • Ugh dragon wings and maybe dragon senses? been too long since i Read it
  • so no "dragons-only" skills? just a stat boost?
    Like viole it's been a while but by the time the dragon blood fused with his dark demonic evil god tiger bloodline and mutated he had already met his 6 attribute 11 bead master.  After meeting his master, except for certain skills like his evil or time attribute ones he doesn't really use the skill much but follows his teachings of (i think) using the heavenly energy directly to replicate the skills. 
    As for his transformed state I believe it's now gray hair, red eyes, tiger claws/paws, scorpion tiger tail leg, dragon wings, i think one other part transformed into a dragon and like viole said his strength increased.  The bloodline becoming even more overpowered helped him out in getting Tian'er from that poor sap with a fire lion bloodline ranked lower than hers.
  • was it really ye paopao who revealed his location to bai da?
  • there is some question i have

1. i read from forum about having some tournament, did the current translation it is already over? because Tan shao novel tournament are kinda tedious 
    2. i saw in NU tags there is sexual cultivation technique, what is that? i think the mc got immortal technique or something
  • there is some question i have

1. i read from forum about having some tournament, did the current translation it is already over? because Tan shao novel tournament are kinda tedious 
    2. i saw in NU tags there is sexual cultivation technique, what is that? i think the mc got immortal technique or something
    For the cultivation technique it's in the start something natural between him and Tian'er.  Since they each had 2 of the Saint attributes they have some kind effect when they do it similar to the first time they did it but weaker.  Later in the story at 9-11 jewels he breaks all of his death points of the Immortal Deity Technique and gets a few upgrades.  By this point, inside his body, instead of heavenly energy like other jewel masters what flows is Saint Energy which is the fusion of the 4 saint attributes.  So at point, in Tian'ers words, Weiqing is the best "tonic" there is for female heavenly jewel masters and doing it with him can greatly help their cultivation especially breaking through the 10 jewel bottleneck.  As for the most active girls they are Tian'er and Bing'er being the most willing -> Yuehan (little witch) being a sacrificial lamb sent by Fei and Xue to test it -> Fei'er after much reluctance.
  • What chapter does he return to rescue the heavenly bow empire. planning on reading the raw for this one.
  • Can anybody tell us what happens to Fei'er after the latest chapter? Is she actually dead? I assume she isn't. If she's not tho, what happens? What does Weiqing do?
  • I have several questions, so can anybody help me?

1) What chapter am I on? I have stopped reading this a while ago and don't remember what chapter I left off on. Last thing I remember, MC's empire is taken over, his dad used a darkness skill to seal up the capital, MC leaves the academy with a bunch of school mates to fight the empire, and his wife's sister joins him apparently.

2) If I remember correctly said sister is special, she has a special jewel or something. I think it was that she was a Heavenly Jewel Master, but instead of having a single type of physical jewel, hers was a special one that was 2 types. Can some tell me what it is or what chapter?

3) I doubt it, but is it possible to upgrade the Consolidated Equipment? Besides adding a socket for an elemental jewel.
  • edited April 2017
    AndySerri said:
    Can anybody tell us what happens to Fei'er after the latest chapter? Is she actually dead? I assume she isn't. If she's not tho, what happens? What does Weiqing do?
    She is not dead. MC has time reverse skill that was deemed as useless at first, but it did save her life

• Why did Bing'er's mother leave her father?

God I fucking hate it if the father of a girl the MC is together with is a fucking cunt.
    Not like MC is the best thing since sliced bread. The same bullshit as in ToD&G.
    And why is it one bullshit after another. Bing'er father. Tian'er with fiance and one political bullshit after another and he even spares people on account of old friendship sigh.

Can someone tell me how much part this bullshit with political intrigue and people being assholes because their sect is powerful is gonna take up in the novel?
    Also about when does he have enough power to go like "fuck you asshole I have had enough" and just go booooooooom?

• i stopped reading at chapter 80+ stacking it for few months more. before that is it come to the time where weiqing gets dragon bloodline already?(i read it on other spoiler chapter) on the current chapter?
  • redleaf97 said:
    i stopped reading at chapter 80+ stacking it for few months more. before that is it come to the time where weiqing gets dragon bloodline already?(i read it on other spoiler chapter) on the current chapter?
    He already got the dragon bloodline but he doesn't have the power to use it yet. He got at around 105 chapter I think.
  • I have to two questions...

1. When does he meet his master (the six ultimate something one)

2. When will he be a powerhouse (like being able to fight the strongest from snow mountain peak...)

appreciate any help
  • He already method master.... As at now I the current translations he is headed to north snow mountain to get back Tian'er from her father and her fiancee and he's going along side his master
  • Shalsky said:
    He already method master.... As at now I the current translations he is headed to north snow mountain to get back Tian'er from her father and her fiancee and he's going along side his master
    yea... I posted thsi question just before it got that far...

I have another question:

I just read the part from the elve dimension... The elve queen/empress said they are just friends. So does anything happen between them later, i mean they even share their sense how can they not like each other and i can imagine many funny things that can happen with that. And also what happens to her daughter later.
  • Do you know if Mcs wives died in heavenly jewel change I know he becomes god of destruction but someone said in that comment section that some of his family member died do you know because I really hope his woman in harem did not die would appreciate if you could tell me if you know?
  • Ragnarock said:
    Do you know if Mcs wives died in heavenly jewel change I know he becomes god of destruction but someone said in that comment section that some of his family member died do you know because I really hope his woman in harem did not die would appreciate if you could tell me if you know?
    i thought people said he rejected the idea becoming a god which he choose to stay on his planet. and non of his harem died.
  • Ya but people think he was the god of destruction in DD2 2.5 but then said someone told me it's a one shot which I don't know what is I'm hoping Mcs family didn't die!
  • That might just be a title. From what I can remember, MC rejected being a god because it was too much work.
  • Ya I'm hoping for that too because Zhou is a cool mc and I love all his wives 
  • edited September 2017
    In the end of HJC he rejected it because A) He was more or less satisfied with his current life (until later when unknown members of his family started dying of age) and B: He felt there would be a catch with the position since San was offering it up.  The wording for the "Destruction God" for the one who should be Weiqing is different for the wording for the Godking Destruction God.  One of the less painful possibilities is that it was his parents or parents in laws that passed on; still painful but more acceptable to many readers than his harem who we see more.
  • Should have just kept as it was tbh it was better ending should have left it the way it was
  • Well it's not 100% that it's Weiqing in DD2.5 just likely.  Like I said earlier in DD2.5 most of the characters are referred to by their God Positions.  The main ones occasionally referred to by their name is the characters in DD and Nian Bing who gave his position up to the MC of DD2.
  • So who was it that kidnapped the little elf princess using the time attribute. I like how this coincidentally happened only a few minutes after MC and his wives entered the elves special realm that not even heavenly god stage people would be able to break into.

Is it the Passion Valley ? Are they like the Blood Red Hell, working for that Nether World place ?