Spoilers

Comments

• You think those pieces of shit care abt his guarantee? even current chap tells - Hostile gazes while they leave. They dont end grudges just cuz they said so.

And Logyin guarantees ZW and team alone tbh. If empire starts war due to it, he can do nothing because palaces aren't allowed to meddle in country wars. Unless they want other 4 against them.

ZW was either 7-8 beads at 2nd time IIRC.
    He goes as rep of Heavenly Bow Empire and also if he wins the comp , he can get the hands of Shangguan Triplets.
    Wu Ya,Ma Quan, Lin Tao,Tian'er are members of his team from what I remember.  few more whose name I forgot.

In jewel island, He offends Time attribute sext but not too much, its just fight to win/lose.
  • edited July 2016
    So he trades the Palace the Immortal Deity technique manual?  If so how do they react when they find out how suicidal it is?

And do we see Binger's mother again?
  • He does it for a good price, basically rips them off and when they see it - they be like, is this doe for real? He practice in front of them to show hes saying truth so they had to accept it.

Yes, we see her few times when father kun is trying to ger her back
  • can someone remind me why the demon atribute is hunted down?
  • Evil Attribute you mean.
    All fear them thats why. The evil attribute demonic change and body transform is most broken thing ever,It is too strong and easily lets person fight above his level even at top ranks. aka 10 bead battling 11 bead and so on. It scared the other 4  sects deeply that if Demon sect master this change, They will be easily able to dominate on all 4 of them. So they hunt them by excuses of
    >sacrifice
    >evil attribute people are evil in nature
    >they hunt people
    and crap like that while reality is they are just scared shitless
  • can yo give more details about the fei li empire betraying ZW and how he will get his revenge?
    And he will manage to get his fiance back from the heavenly jewel island?
  • can anyone spoil about the next tournament? who's in the heavenly bow empire team? who do they fight? what's Zhou Weiqing's lvl?
  • Fei Li shit has been asked thrice since last page, please read there. There arent more details to that.
    He goes to Binger country and gets enlisted as soldier along with Fei'er who follows him to take revenge but later on joins in on fun and later on falls for him.
    He gets sent to North Ruffian Camp which is full of rascals and worst elements of Army because at enlistment he pissed off a female superior who sent him there as revenge as a commander or something[ 5oo/1000 man head], He takes full control of them since he is rascal himself and builds a army, with help of Fei'er etc They make them all have jewels - power/elemental or heavenly. Combining all ruffian camps he has army of 3000., Wu Ya [ The crow tribe girl] , Ma Qian [ the bug dude from school] Tribe join them and he enlists 1000s of them each making it a 5000 strong army- Full of Jewel Masters. Fei'er manages a flying squad with wings equips. ZW re converges with Heavenly Bow Unit and they command archery unit.
    ZW meanwhile thrashes Tian'er wedding and gets her for himself
    They then after a while set off themselves as Heavenly Bow Empire army and go towards fei li , with Difuya as political puppet. They also have Tianer,11 Beads strong his teacher, teachers best friend who is strongest God Rank Equip master, DouDou - one from Heavenly Jewel island 3 God masters disciple. And Xue'er who replaced Fei'er midway after She got feelings for ZW and they almost do it.

Principal Cai is arranged to them and stuff happens with some official insulting Bow empire, Making ZW pissed off and they hold comp and Ming Hua leads fei lei because he was supposed to Cai husband but upper levels do not agree. ZW ends up winning and Cai as a princess has to bow her head to flag of bow empire. later on Campaign to retake city starts. Which is another long ass arc.Ming Hua leaves FeiLi army and joins ZW with his elite troops in mid of it all.

And he gets binger back along with Fei;er and Xue'er triplet waifu.

Again injam , go back a page they are answered. and they fight Love palace, Jewel island team,Dan Dun corps and dont remember about snow mountain.
  • viole1369 said:
    In jewel island, He offends Time attribute sext but not too much, its just fight to win/lose.
      Could you explain it in more details?
  • When their team qualifies for top 4 and goes to final stage that is hidden dragon island, where last survivor wins, He fights with them. Time sect people are usually couples and he faces them alone, He hits the male with 3 attribute skill making him go on verge of death, and making women give up saying he would die if she doesnt. Thats about all.
  • How is the next tournament (summary)? I believe that ZW will get the first place again(if not, who?), but they fight against FL Empire? anyone that matters die? And In what chapter, if possible, does the tournament starts?
  • Next tourney is too long. No one dies afaik, FL are scrubs lead by Ye Papao and his sisterand ZW scared their team shitless even b4 comp when they were on their way and stopped at a inn. He spared their all lifes due to Papao and broke all rship with him.

In tourney main points are
    ZW team is Him[6/7], Tian'er[7 beads], WuYa[5 beads, raw strength 6 beads], Ma Qian[4 bead, raw strength can beat 6 beads], Yun Li [ The guy who was equip master and became life follower of ZW with Lin tao- 6 Beads] ,Xi Xi [ Wu Ya tribe - 4 bead, raw strength 5-6 beads]
    He has to win against jewel island team if he wants to marry Binger and other girls, There team hasXuer[ 8 beads], Fei'er [six],Binger [five or six] ,Small Muddle head [DouDou the God teacher disciple from island - 8 Beads spatial ] and high level ones.
    They fight against Time sect future couple host aka Young Gen peak
    Dan Dan corps strongest people where he ZW again fights against that Shen bitch, Dan Dun corps are shrouded in darkness and possessd powerful destruction. ZW kicks them outta top 4 yet again.
    Top 4 was , Sacred island, Time sect island, Bow empire and maybe wanshou empire - cant remember.
    The dragon island [ final stage] this time is at point of destruction and could collapse any time and could fall on their city exterminating the whole sacred island, So They are tasked with to check whats up.
    Dragons went mad because there newborns were stolen , ZW deals with to calm them.

• 208 onwards team formation  and journey
    213 - Tourney start
  • athlonkmf said:
    Taryn said:
    Does Fat Cat or Bing'er get pregnant after this separation? I remember you guys saying that the wives basically protect someone because they are preggo right?

And thanks Anti, good to know. : )
    Fat Cat got pregnant before their separation (actually, if I remember correctly, it was the final parting raw first time sex which got her pregnant), but because she is a beast tribe, the pregnancy takes years. And it's very, very difficult for a beast tribe to get pregnant.
    The baby in the womb plays a big part in the final battle too as it has a natural tendency for the "divine force" which Fat Cat and MC can produce together due to their opposite elemental forces.

The fiancee was willing to accept the baby as his own btw, so in some way he's a good guy. So MC didn't kill him.
    Fat cat pregnant at 220 right ? He steal fat cat from her marriage is at 174 ? How this fiancé know fat cat pregnant ? I am a little confused , did they fight again ? If so let me know chapter fri , I like to read it thanks
  • He is wrong, Fiance and all Northern people only knew she lost virginity to a Human, Not that she is preggers.
    She herself tells ZW she might be pregnant but not sure and needs to go back to her father to confirm, It was b4 the Tournament started and they decide to attend tourney and then go to her father from there/
  • I know in the final HJC chapters ZW will meet Poseidon,and even Poseidon offered to grant Asura inheritance to ZW, which he declined.i read it on some TJSS other novel summary spoiler... don't beat me yeah.
  • #Spoiler# But yeah pretty sure ZW would became a God in TJSS other Novel...
  • what benefit does sigil that the dragon gave him have for the MC?
  • Didn't see this posted, but does Shen Little Demon get killed? ZW shouldn't have saved her in the first place imo, and then she starts all this ruckus with the war later on.
  • viole1369 said:
    Next tourney is too long. No one dies afaik, FL are scrubs lead by Ye Papao and his sisterand ZW scared their team shitless even b4 comp when they were on their way and stopped at a inn. He spared their all lifes due to Papao and broke all rship with him.

In tourney main points are
    ZW team is Him[6/7], Tian'er[7 beads], WuYa[5 beads, raw strength 6 beads], Ma Qian[4 bead, raw strength can beat 6 beads], Yun Li [ The guy who was equip master and became life follower of ZW with Lin tao- 6 Beads] ,Xi Xi [ Wu Ya tribe - 4 bead, raw strength 5-6 beads]
    He has to win against jewel island team if he wants to marry Binger and other girls, There team hasXuer[ 8 beads], Fei'er [six],Binger [five or six] ,Small Muddle head [DouDou the God teacher disciple from island - 8 Beads spatial ] and high level ones.
    They fight against Time sect future couple host aka Young Gen peak
    Dan Dan corps strongest people where he ZW again fights against that Shen bitch, Dan Dun corps are shrouded in darkness and possessd powerful destruction. ZW kicks them outta top 4 yet again.
    Top 4 was , Sacred island, Time sect island, Bow empire and maybe wanshou empire - cant remember.
    The dragon island [ final stage] this time is at point of destruction and could collapse any time and could fall on their city exterminating the whole sacred island, So They are tasked with to check whats up.
    Dragons went mad because there newborns were stolen , ZW deals with to calm them.

Did he get the newborns dragons back?
    Which fights were easy?And which ones were hard?
  • sadly nope, the newborns were violently killed near the end.
    Dan dan,  Time,  SHu sister mostly. rest they steamed through
  • I know in the final HJC chapters ZW will meet Poseidon,and even Poseidon offered to grant Asura inheritance to ZW, which he declined.i read it on some TJSS other novel summary spoiler... don't beat me yeah.
    fuck posiedon?
    He meets tang san from DD, who offers him godship but ZW declines like a smartass saying if you are going offering it,must be shit job.  so Tang goes sighing that he has to find someone else so he and xiao can live in peace.

TLDR- ZW isnt a god
  • edited September 2016
    viole1369 said:
    I know in the final HJC chapters ZW will meet Poseidon,and even Poseidon offered to grant Asura inheritance to ZW, which he declined.i read it on some TJSS other novel summary spoiler... don't beat me yeah.
    fuck posiedon?
    He meets tang san from DD, who offers him godship but ZW declines like a smartass saying if you are going offering it,must be shit job.  so Tang goes sighing that he has to find someone else so he and xiao can live in peace.

TLDR- ZW isnt a god
    sorry dude,i said  TJSS other novel,not Heavenly Jewel Change,it was Douluo Dalu:Legend of Divene Realm or Legend of Gods realm.....just read it yourself....high spirit..... and yeah ZW would become a fisrt grade God
  • edited September 2016
    viole1369 said:
    I know in the final HJC chapters ZW will meet Poseidon,and even Poseidon offered to grant Asura inheritance to ZW, which he declined.i read it on some TJSS other novel summary spoiler... don't beat me yeah.
    fuck posiedon?

TLDR- ZW isnt a god
    sorry dude,i said  TJSS other novel,not Heavenly Jewel Change,it was Douluo Dalu:Legend of Divene Realm or Legend of Gods realm.....just read it yourself....high spirit..... and yeah ZW would become a fisrt grade God
    Yeah the Diablo guy is very likely to be ZW.  If so it's kinda sad since it states that his friends and family gradually left (probably died).  Hope he at least got to bring Tian'er (she should at least be alive).
  • Layte said:
    viole1369 said:
    fuck posiedon?

TLDR- ZW isnt a god
    Yeah the Diablo guy is very likely to be ZW.  If so it's kinda sad since it states that his friends and family gradually left (probably died).  Hope he at least got to bring Tian'er (she should at least be alive).
    Hope so,is there anyone who want to pick Douluo Dalu Legend of divine realm...i can read the raw
  • Will ZW take Wei Yang as a second consolidated equipment master?
  • what are the skills the dragon gave him?
  • How much longer till he meets his new master? The only other 6 attributed person  
  • so what will this solidified dragon thingey do?