Spoilers

123578

Comments

  • 1) what chapter does fat cat get pregnant?
    2) how many jewels does Binger cultivate at the end? 
  • ilesyt said:
    Uhhh I'm confused.
    It was mentioned that fat cat got pregnant the first time they had sex and their pregnancy last really long, and the other harem member won't let zhou have sex until the kid is born. And I believe the kid is born towards the end of the story?

    Also how come there hasn't been a chapter recently?
    Why would they set a condition like that on him? That seems a bit arbitrary.

    Who is Ye Popao (the noble in current TL) and doe she play a bigger role later?
  • So...I recently started this LN.....and it's pretty interesting.....
    Can someone temme what it dat black pearl...??
    And some spoilers about it too...
    Thanks!!
    A Hero Without Equal....A Lonely King
  • enix19955 said:
    So...I recently started this LN.....and it's pretty interesting.....
    Can someone temme what it dat black pearl...??
    And some spoilers about it too...
    Thanks!!
    demon core of a certain tiger killed by the MC of Doulou Dalu 1
  • enix19955 said:
    So...I recently started this LN.....and it's pretty interesting.....
    Can someone temme what it dat black pearl...??
    And some spoilers about it too...
    Thanks!!
    demon core of a certain tiger killed by the MC of Doulou Dalu 1
    Can u elaborate and give more spoilers regarding it??
    When is it revealed (about the MC of DD)??
    A Hero Without Equal....A Lonely King
  • its a speculation Tang San from DD went hunting for a ring killed a beast got the ring but a black pearl escaped and we assume its that pearl that fused with our MC but then again its possible that it is some other black tiger demonic pearl :)
  • ser4 said:
    its a speculation Tang San from DD went hunting for a ring killed a beast got the ring but a black pearl escaped and we assume its that pearl that fused with our MC but then again its possible that it is some other black tiger demonic pearl :)

    Did u read this in this LN???
    A Hero Without Equal....A Lonely King
  • enix19955 said:
    ser4 said:
    its a speculation Tang San from DD went hunting for a ring killed a beast got the ring but a black pearl escaped and we assume its that pearl that fused with our MC but then again its possible that it is some other black tiger demonic pearl :)

    Did u read this in this LN???
    From what others have said the description of the tiger and the pearl matches the beast ts kills add to that some of Tang san's novels are connected(HJC/SWYZ/DD/Ice and fire chef) you just add it up.
  • enix19955 said:
    ser4 said:
    its a speculation Tang San from DD went hunting for a ring killed a beast got the ring but a black pearl escaped and we assume its that pearl that fused with our MC but then again its possible that it is some other black tiger demonic pearl :)

    Did u read this in this LN???
    From what others have said the description of the tiger and the pearl matches the beast ts kills add to that some of Tang san's novels are connected(HJC/SWYZ/DD/Ice and fire chef) you just add it up.
    But when does he kills it?? Which novel??
    A Hero Without Equal....A Lonely King
  • enix19955 said:
    enix19955 said:
    ser4 said:
    its a speculation Tang San from DD went hunting for a ring killed a beast got the ring but a black pearl escaped and we assume its that pearl that fused with our MC but then again its possible that it is some other black tiger demonic pearl :)

    Did u read this in this LN???
    From what others have said the description of the tiger and the pearl matches the beast ts kills add to that some of Tang san's novels are connected(HJC/SWYZ/DD/Ice and fire chef) you just add it up.
    But when does he kills it?? Which novel??
    I forgot which chapter in DD(it was mentioned in the summary spoilers) but it hasn't happened yet as he was looking for rings for his hammer so he has to be lvl 90+
  • its in the original DD novel
  • edited April 2016
    ilesyt said:
    athlonkmf said:
    It's mentioned in a single line that the other wives are protective of Fat Cat and surrounds her continuously (implying that Zhou isn't allowed to do naughty stuff to her while she's pregnant). They of course can't protect her during battle, as Fat Cat is much stronger than those three and isn't limited by her pregnancy at all. She's probably a victoria's angel.
     So like, Zhou only has sex with fat cat only once in the story?
    No, they're getting it on frequently. But they had sex before they're separated, and then she got pregnant. (which triggers the whole "I don't care who the father is, I'll treat your son as my own"-thing from that dude who loved her)

    enix19955 said:
    enix19955 said:
    ser4 said:
    its a speculation Tang San from DD went hunting for a ring killed a beast got the ring but a black pearl escaped and we assume its that pearl that fused with our MC but then again its possible that it is some other black tiger demonic pearl

    Did u read this in this LN???
    From what others have said the description of the tiger and the pearl matches the beast ts kills add to that some of Tang san's novels are connected(HJC/SWYZ/DD/Ice and fire chef) you just add it up.
    But when does he kills it?? Which novel??
    In DD1, Tang San was in some kind of tournament/test thing where he was to go against a black tiger beast. Tang San was changed into a child during this fight, but he used his dagger skills to win nevertheless. But before he killed the beast, the beast escaped to another dimension.  This whole scene will be witnessed by our MC here in a flashback. And later on Tang San himself will explain it to him.

    So Yun Li always sealed as loyal servant? Or did he free himself later on?
    I'm bad with names, especially translated/pinyin names, as I read a lot of raws (I actually forgot the MCs name now). You need to elaborate who Yun Li is before I can answer the question.
  • edited April 2016
    Whats with Bing'er father?

    Why did he leave his family?
  • athlonkmf said:
    ilesyt said:
    athlonkmf said:
    It's mentioned in a single line that the other wives are protective of Fat Cat and surrounds her continuously (implying that Zhou isn't allowed to do naughty stuff to her while she's pregnant). They of course can't protect her during battle, as Fat Cat is much stronger than those three and isn't limited by her pregnancy at all. She's probably a victoria's angel.
     So like, Zhou only has sex with fat cat only once in the story?
    No, they're getting it on frequently. But they had sex before they're separated, and then she got pregnant. (which triggers the whole "I don't care who the father is, I'll treat your son as my own"-thing from that dude who loved her)

    enix19955 said:
    enix19955 said:
    ser4 said:
    its a speculation Tang San from DD went hunting for a ring killed a beast got the ring but a black pearl escaped and we assume its that pearl that fused with our MC but then again its possible that it is some other black tiger demonic pearl

    Did u read this in this LN???
    From what others have said the description of the tiger and the pearl matches the beast ts kills add to that some of Tang san's novels are connected(HJC/SWYZ/DD/Ice and fire chef) you just add it up.
    But when does he kills it?? Which novel??
    In DD1, Tang San was in some kind of tournament/test thing where he was to go against a black tiger beast. Tang San was changed into a child during this fight, but he used his dagger skills to win nevertheless. But before he killed the beast, the beast escaped to another dimension.  This whole scene will be witnessed by our MC here in a flashback. And later on Tang San himself will explain it to him.

    So Yun Li always sealed as loyal servant? Or did he free himself later on?
    I'm bad with names, especially translated/pinyin names, as I read a lot of raws (I actually forgot the MCs name now). You need to elaborate who Yun Li is before I can answer the question.
    Yun Li is the high level consolidated equipment master who also has a legendary set from his own master
  • athlonkmf said:
    ilesyt said:
    athlonkmf said:
    It's mentioned in a single line that the other wives are protective of Fat Cat and surrounds her continuously (implying that Zhou isn't allowed to do naughty stuff to her while she's pregnant). They of course can't protect her during battle, as Fat Cat is much stronger than those three and isn't limited by her pregnancy at all. She's probably a victoria's angel.
     So like, Zhou only has sex with fat cat only once in the story?
    No, they're getting it on frequently. But they had sex before they're separated, and then she got pregnant. (which triggers the whole "I don't care who the father is, I'll treat your son as my own"-thing from that dude who loved her)

    enix19955 said:
    enix19955 said:
    ser4 said:
    its a speculation Tang San from DD went hunting for a ring killed a beast got the ring but a black pearl escaped and we assume its that pearl that fused with our MC but then again its possible that it is some other black tiger demonic pearl

    Did u read this in this LN???
    From what others have said the description of the tiger and the pearl matches the beast ts kills add to that some of Tang san's novels are connected(HJC/SWYZ/DD/Ice and fire chef) you just add it up.
    But when does he kills it?? Which novel??
    In DD1, Tang San was in some kind of tournament/test thing where he was to go against a black tiger beast. Tang San was changed into a child during this fight, but he used his dagger skills to win nevertheless. But before he killed the beast, the beast escaped to another dimension.  This whole scene will be witnessed by our MC here in a flashback. And later on Tang San himself will explain it to him.

    So Yun Li always sealed as loyal servant? Or did he free himself later on?
    I'm bad with names, especially translated/pinyin names, as I read a lot of raws (I actually forgot the MCs name now). You need to elaborate who Yun Li is before I can answer the question.
    Yun Li is the high level consolidated equipment master who also has a legendary set from his own master

    Oh, that dude. Mc freed him, or at least offered, but he decided to stick to mc. Especially when he noticed mc's skill is even stronger than he can imagine. Especially when mc is able to get to create a legendary set +1 equipment.  He basically became mc's army equipment master.
  • enix19955 said:
    So...I recently started this LN.....and it's pretty interesting.....
    Can someone temme what it dat black pearl...??
    And some spoilers about it too...
    Thanks!!
    demon core of a certain tiger killed by the MC of Doulou Dalu 1
    didn't Tang san become sea god long ago. I mean the time line doesn't add up

  • 1) what chapter does fat cat get pregnant?
    2) how many jewels does Binger cultivate at the end? 
    It was not specified at the end but as per the lastly shown. 11 jewels 
  • enix19955 said:
    So...I recently started this LN.....and it's pretty interesting.....
    Can someone temme what it dat black pearl...??
    And some spoilers about it too...
    Thanks!!
    demon core of a certain tiger killed by the MC of Doulou Dalu 1
    didn't Tang san become sea god long ago. I mean the time line doesn't add up
    tang san didn't spend a whole lot of time after that battle to become sea god. little fatty only started training at that point so time wise it sounds plausible
  • does shangguan fei'er and xue'er fall in love with the zhou weiqing?
  • enix19955 said:
    So...I recently started this LN.....and it's pretty interesting.....
    Can someone temme what it dat black pearl...??
    And some spoilers about it too...
    Thanks!!
    demon core of a certain tiger killed by the MC of Doulou Dalu 1
    didn't Tang san become sea god long ago. I mean the time line doesn't add up
    But Tang San spent loads of years in the god realm. And time there is way slower than in the normal world(s). 
    And besides we have no idea how long the black pearl decided to travel. It could have been seconds but it could also have been years. Who knows how dimensional travel works
  • Can anyone please give spoilers regarding the heavenly jewel tournament?
  • which one? the first one?
    And what kind of spoilers do you want?
    The fei li team wins the championship if that's what you want to know.
  • ilesyt said:
    which one? the first one?
    And what kind of spoilers do you want?
    The fei li team wins the championship if that's what you want to know.
    what chapter does it end?? what happens next? does zhou fatty return to school or goes somewhere else?
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • Thanks ilesyt. Can you elaborate on how many rounds and how zhou weiqing manages to win the rounds?
    Does it get revealed that he has the evil attribute and has alexandrite cat's eye?
    What about the shangguan family? Do they find out about Bing'er connection and sisters?
  • Well MC and bing'er meet her eldest sister mc accidenty kisses her whili thinking she is bing'er, and gets punched, then misunderstanding is cleared when binger comes back from the restroom. The sister brings their father to meet bing'er and he threatens to kill mc if binger doesn't go with him. So in order to prove he is  worthy of bingg'er he reveals all of his power vs 6 jeweled HJM in the competition and wins
  • ser4 said:
    Well MC and bing'er meet her eldest sister mc accidenty kisses her whili thinking she is bing'er, and gets punched, then misunderstanding is cleared when binger comes back from the restroom. The sister brings their father to meet bing'er and he threatens to kill mc if binger doesn't go with him. So in order to prove he is  worthy of bingg'er he reveals all of his power vs 6 jeweled HJM in the competition and wins
    who is her father? 
  • edited May 2016
    Fei li win all their matches, the final match of the preliminaries is against dan dun empire, one of the seeded teams, they surprise them by fighting and Weiqing shows off all his skills against their captain, and they win becoming first in their group.
    In the quarterfinals(if that's what you can call them) they don't need to fight against a seeded team anymore and they win entering the top 4.

    Oh he also ends up kissing the other sister, fei'er "accidentally".

    After that is a special round where they enter a subspace (Radiant/brilliance Space) and have to survive for a month, the one that has the most survivals at the end are the winners. (no one dies because they can leave whenever they want with a special stone).
    Weiqing and co save a dragon and her egg, when an enraged father dragon heads toward them (all 4 teams are at the same place). So everyone leaves scared and weiqing stays behind for a while and they end up as the winners.

    Bing'er's father is one of the triplets of the ruling family of heavenly empire and vast palace. SG Tianyang (leader of vast palace), SG Tianyue (bing'ers father and second oldest) and SG Tianxing (he's the youngest and is the emperor of the empire, though he'd rather not be).

    Weiqing hears then the news that his country was attacked and taken over by Kalise empire and Bai Da empire. Fat cat comforts him by giving him her red pill (iykwim) and then she has to go back to her home so she doesn't endanger him more because of her fiancee.

    Weiqing then goes back to fei li empire just to get chased out by fei li empire. so then he goes with friends and followers to the northern border of heavenly empire to build himself a decent elite army to take back his country.
  • Red Pill is virginity. Also Bing'ers father is the 4th strongest known person on the continent. That is until the end where all these hidden 12 HJM show up.
  • ser4 said:
    Red Pill is virginity. Also Bing'ers father is the 4th strongest known person on the continent. That is until the end where all these hidden 12 HJM show up.
    He's not the 4th strongest he just recently entered Heavenly emperor, there are already a few more stronger ones, and a lot more than just 12 Heavenly emperors show up lol.
  • I meant 12 beads Heavenly Jewel Masters not that only 12 HJ emperors showed up. There were shit load of emperors present. I think he was the 4th strongest because he has 4 attributes but besides that i remember reading somewhere in the forums about it. But tbh it doesn't really matter all that much:)
Sign In or Register to comment.