Spoilers

Comments

• Anti said:

He's talking about Ming Hua. In the latest chapter, she basically black mailed MC into saying he had Alexandria's Cat's Eye (or w/e it called).
    -----
    MC doesn't get Fat Cat back until the end of the series where he fights the fiancee? That's disappointing. :\

Ming Hua confronts PC and has him come out of the city for a serious talk. MC doesn't tell it ton Bing'er and follows her. He's quite confident.
    Outside, there is Ming Hua's father(don't remember but he is much more powerful than MC) who wants to forcefully recruit MC and brands him with a mark to enslave him. MC tells him to bet.
    If he can reach inside the city before the father catches him, then he's free. Otherwise, he will submit.
    He wins the bet but lose the war as the father simply decides to still catch him and enslave him for Zhou is simply too amazing to let him go.
    Zhou manages to hurt the father a bit in the fight but eventually loses. However at that time, Fat Cat saves him in human form by telling them that the snow mountains or something, her own sacred place, is interested in him already and they better fuck off. She gives her name. When the father realises she is the daughter of number 1 under heaven, he gives up.

---

MC does get Fat Cat back way before the end of the story. He is 6 or 7 beads I think when he gets her back after challenging the 9 beads Fiancee.
    It's just that at the end of the story, he meets the fiancee again who believes that now that he has reached King level, he can trash MC and get back Fat Cat. Wishful thinking.

I'm surprised MC doesn't enslave their forefathers later on after what they pulled....
  • edited January 2016

I'm surprised MC doesn't enslave their forefathers later on after what they pulled....
    He is simply much more powerful than they are and they already went nearly extinct. Plus he is engaged with the loli who is part of the same cult.
    It is funny how several leader of the sacred palces later in the story think "What a pity. Had I known he would turn out to be so OP I would've done everything, even using force to have him join my sacred place". Well, if they had, he would never have grown like that lol.
  • maen889 said:

Does any other part of his body turn into a permanent demonic limb like his leg?

from the tiger arteries: first right leg then both hand
    from dragon arteries: first dragon wing, then 2nd form of dragon wing
    from demon queen: Heart of Demon, his hair becomes grey

So till eos his left leg didn't had deminic change??
  • redleaf said:

I know it's weird but it's like that :/
    Remember that Zhou's right leg is the tail of the black tiger. So what would be Zhou's left leg ? If the tiger had two tails, I guess his left leg would've changed too but it isn't like that.
    Author could've given him a tail like he gave him wings later but he didn't.
  • edited January 2016
    Anti said:

He's talking about Ming Hua. In the latest chapter, she basically black mailed MC into saying he had Alexandria's Cat's Eye (or w/e it called).
    -----
    MC doesn't get Fat Cat back until the end of the series where he fights the fiancee? That's disappointing. :\

Ming Hua confronts PC and has him come out of the city for a serious talk. MC doesn't tell it ton Bing'er and follows her. He's quite confident.
    Outside, there is Ming Hua's father(don't remember but he is much more powerful than MC) who wants to forcefully recruit MC and brands him with a mark to enslave him. MC tells him to bet.
    If he can reach inside the city before the father catches him, then he's free. Otherwise, he will submit.
    He wins the bet but lose the war as the father simply decides to still catch him and enslave him for Zhou is simply too amazing to let him go.
    Zhou manages to hurt the father a bit in the fight but eventually loses. However at that time, Fat Cat saves him in human form by telling them that the snow mountains or something, her own sacred place, is interested in him already and they better fuck off. She gives her name. When the father realises she is the daughter of number 1 under heaven, he gives up.

---

MC does get Fat Cat back way before the end of the story. He is 6 or 7 beads I think when he gets her back after challenging the 9 beads Fiancee.
    It's just that at the end of the story, he meets the fiancee again who believes that now that he has reached King level, he can trash MC and get back Fat Cat. Wishful thinking.

Thanks for the spoils. And wow, her family are a bunch of snakes - even breaking promises.
    ----
    Also does he and Bing'er stay at the school for all four years? I feel like that would take a looong time to tell/write about.
  • the school's the most likely place he gathered his army though
  • edited January 2016
    Taryn said:

Also does he and Bing'er stay at the school for all four years? I feel like that would take a looong time to tell/write about.

They are both sent by the school to join the empire's team for the tournament at the sacred palace.
    There, Bing'er meets her relatives and has to stay with them. She won't be seeing Zhou in years but they have sex.
    Fat Cat also leaves Zhou in order to protect him from her family. They also have sex.
    When Zhou comes back, he is expelled by the school. And that's the easy way out. Some people try to assassinate him but he wins. They are not part of the empire but the empire was very well aware of them and let them do as they want (empire would feel better with Zhou's death basically). All of the members of the team from the tournament except one who betrayed them join him and they finish the assassins.
    Mayfair who decided to spy on Zhou watches and realises he doesn't need help.

In the end he takes a dozens person from the school who have decided to follow him (the kind of guys who were asking monies for protection basically) and one of his classmates (Ma Kun or something) and leaves the schools. The others classmates were told to stay and graduate as he will pick them up after that. Ming Hua isn't involved and stays as a teacher as before.

As they leave the city, Mayfair helps with spies and joins the groups as they go north to another empire. That's where he will build his army for some years, meet the members of the heavenly bow unit, find his teacher, and win back Fat Cat before going back home with Cher who will have replaced Mayfair at some point. On his way back he will pick his classmates and convince Ming Yu to join him later as his general, with the backing of Fei Li's empire this time.
  • Anti said:

Taryn said:

They are both sent by the school to join the empire's team for the tournament at the sacred palace.
    There, Bing'er meets her relatives and has to stay with them. She won't be seeing Zhou in years but they have sex.
    Fat Cat also leaves Zhou in order to protect him from her family. They also have sex.
    When Zhou comes back, he is expelled by the school. And that's the easy way out. Some people try to assassinate him but he wins. They are not part of the empire but the empire was very well aware of them and let them do as they want (empire would feel better with Zhou's death basically). All of the members of the team from the tournament except one who betrayed them join him and they finish the assassins.

In the end he takes a dozens person from the school who have decided to follow him (the kind of guys who were asking monies for protection basically) and one of his classmates (Ma Kun or something) and leaves the schools. The others classmates were told to stay and graduate as he will pick them up after that. Ming Hua isn't involved and stays as a teacher as before.

As they leave the city, Mayfair helps with spies and joins the groups as they go north to another empire. That's where he will build his army for some years, meet the members of the heavenly bow unit, find his teacher, and win back Fat Cat before going back home with Cher who will have replaced Mayfair at some point. On his way back he will pick his classmates and convince Ming Yu to join him later as his general, with the backing of Fei Li's empire this time.
    I have some questions
    Why is Zhou expelled from school what did he do that warranted that?
    Why would the empire feel better with Zhou death?
    And around what chapter does all this take place at for the above questions
    One last question about Ming Hua father trying to capture Zhou around what chapter did this take place

• I have some questions
    Why is Zhou expelled from school what did he do that warranted that?
    Why would the empire feel better with Zhou death?
    And around what chapter does all this take place at for the above questions
    One last question about Ming Hua father trying to capture Zhou around what chapter did this take place

At the end of the tournament, we learn that Heavenly Bow Empire has been completely overtaken by another empire. The problem is Zhou's identity as the son of the general.
    Zhou is the person who lead the team to the victory at the tournament. Everyone knows that. He is super famous but is actually part of a fallen allied country.
    So when he comes back, he is given the choice to officially join Fei Li empire and forget about Heavenly Bow Empire or screw off.
    That's Fei Li's empire way of saying that they aren't getting involved with the war in the south. If he decides to stay in the empire and later takes back his country, how can Fei Li empire who own him a huge favour for winning the tournament not help him ? So it's best if he is dead.
    Well, that's how I understood all this but maybe someone will be able to give a better explanation. As for the chapters number I think it's around 11X.X

For the last question, it should be chapter 50.x. So about 5 chapters after current translation.

• Anti said:

Taryn said:

What Bing'er + Fat Cat and him separate for years?? Omg that's soo long.. How is Zhou or me going to survive without them interacting!  : (
    He also took guys that were asking for money? Are they even loyal? Btw, in this world does cultivation also grant youth? Like how in other series the higher your cultivation the longer/younger you look.
  • Well the author always does this with his series. There is always separation between male and female MC so i am not really surprised that they leave him for a time.
  • Taryn said:

What Bing'er + Fat Cat and him separate for years?? Omg that's soo long.. How is Zhou or me going to survive without them interacting!  : (
    He also took guys that were asking for money? Are they even loyal? Btw, in this world does cultivation also grant youth? Like how in other series the higher your cultivation the longer/younger you look.

Mayfair is around. Love sparks.
    And there are time skips, you won't have to read every day of every year >.>
  • Does Fat Cat or Bing'er get pregnant after this separation? I remember you guys saying that the wives basically protect someone because they are preggo right?

And thanks Anti, good to know. : )
  • edited January 2016
    Taryn said:

Does Fat Cat or Bing'er get pregnant after this separation? I remember you guys saying that the wives basically protect someone because they are preggo right?

By the end of the novel, only Fat Cat and dragon girl are said to be pregnant. IIRC, they learn that Fat Cat might be so not long after starting the conquest of Heavenly Bow Empire while dragon girl is nearly at the end of the novel. I don't remember reading anything about the other wives protecting any of them because of pregnancy tho, even if Zhou indeed doesn't want Fat Cat to participate in battles.
  • Thanks for answering!
  • whos mayfair?
  • pandax said:

whos mayfair?

One of Bing'er's elder sisters. She has no Elemental Jewels but double Physical Jewels at each levels. I mean, when she is 4 beads level, she in fact has 8 beads.
    Her jewels appear as two parallel lines. Well, that's how I understood the explanations. Dragon girl is the same iirc.
  • Taryn said:
    Does Fat Cat or Bing'er get pregnant after this separation? I remember you guys saying that the wives basically protect someone because they are preggo right?

Fat Cat got pregnant before their separation (actually, if I remember correctly, it was the final parting raw first time sex which got her pregnant), but because she is a beast tribe, the pregnancy takes years. And it's very, very difficult for a beast tribe to get pregnant.
    The baby in the womb plays a big part in the final battle too as it has a natural tendency for the "divine force" which Fat Cat and MC can produce together due to their opposite elemental forces.

The fiancee was willing to accept the baby as his own btw, so in some way he's a good guy. So MC didn't kill him.
  • edited February 2016
    Anti said:
    I know it's weird but it's like that Remember that Zhou's right leg is the tail of the black tiger. So what would be Zhou's left leg ? If the tiger had two tails, I guess his left leg would've changed too but it isn't like that.
    Author could've given him a tail like he gave him wings later but he didn't.
    Ehm.. when he merges his dragon essence with the black tiger, he can transform into a full tiger striped, dragon scaled winged warrior.

I've always imagined him to look like this after transformation

By the end of the novel, only Fat Cat and dragon girl are said to be pregnant. IIRC, they learn that Fat Cat might be so not long after starting the conquest of Heavenly Bow Empire while dragon girl is nearly at the end of the novel. I don't remember reading anything about the other wives protecting any of them because of pregnancy tho, even if Zhou indeed doesn't want Fat Cat to participate in battles.

It's mentioned in a single line that the other wives are protective of Fat Cat and surrounds her continuously (implying that Zhou isn't allowed to do naughty stuff to her while she's pregnant). They of course can't protect her during battle, as Fat Cat is much stronger than those three and isn't limited by her pregnancy at all. She's probably a victoria's angel.
  • Where is google translate or microsoft translate or some kind of translate? lnmtl sucks... I need something else
  • edited February 2016
    athlonkmf said:The fiancee was willing to accept the baby as his own btw, so in some way he's a good guy. So MC didn't kill him.
    He's quite pitiful >.> Especially the way he scared "child" Fat Cat in the last part of the competition against Zhou. IIRC, he was crying right ? And maybe shivering dunno. There really was a way for him to win there, I was a bit afraid myself. He and the guy who is in love with Cher have good reason to hate him.
    athlonkmf said:
    Ehm.. when he merges his dragon essence with the black tiger, he can transform into a full tiger striped, dragon scaled winged warrior.
    Full transformation is something else tho
    athlonkmf said:
    It's mentioned in a single line that the other wives are protective of Fat Cat and surrounds her continuously (implying that Zhou isn't allowed to do naughty stuff to her while she's pregnant). They of course can't protect her during battle, as Fat Cat is much stronger than those three and isn't limited by her pregnancy at all. She's probably a victoria's angel.
    Not sure when it is said so, but Fat Cat being pregnant didn't prevent Zhou in any way to "visit" his baby several times. It was probably something they said or did for show :smiley: 
    As for protecting her during battle it's as you said. Not like there has been many battle in which Zhou participated and she didn't tho. I guess the fight outside the Heavenly Bow castle.

In fact, thinking about babies, HOW does the Fairy Queen have a daughter in the first place ? I understood she is a virgin and never even touched a male before Zhou. Did the daughter grow like a fruit of the world tree or something ?

• Where is google translate or microsoft translate or some kind of translate? lnmtl sucks... I need something else
    For having used Google translator when needed because of missing chapter, I have to say I didn't find it one bit better than LNMTL's.
    As far as I know, there are no complete or even partial translation of HJC by google or bing. If you want to use them, you will have to copy/paste each chapter from the raw to the translators.
  • edited February 2016
    Anti said:

Where is google translate or microsoft translate or some kind of translate? lnmtl sucks... I need something else
    For having used Google translator when needed because of missing chapter, I have to say I didn't find it one bit better than LNMTL's.
    As far as I know, there are no complete or even partial translation of HJC by google or bing. If you want to use them, you will have to copy/paste each chapter from the raw to the translators.
    Well, there are some annoying translation errors in lnmtl. Maybe overall similar, i don't know. Just as an example "earth - Turkey, morning - North Korea,

聽 - listen - tin,始作俑者 - instigator - setter, 處理 - deal with - process (well this one is similar, but deal with is the correct way of saying in these "martial arts" novels...),囂張 - arrogant - rampant (again similar, but google much better)" these are just some from the top of my head... (and i don't even know chinese) The first words are "google", then the later "LNMTL".

"Turkey element", "North Korea class", "tin to master" omg... LNMTL... And when you try to give it as suggestion in the "glossary", the admin never looks at them (he's too busy spending the donation money from the work of "program"-auto translation...)
    The reason LNMTL and google are "similar" are probably because, the "admin" probably just used "google translate" to make up his "glossary" in the first place... Good way to make some money.

• Need chapter 75.3 ... lmntl has 75.2 repeated twice and then went to 76.1 ..
    Raw, auto-translated... Please help.

Zen's site for "raw"'s is a "general" site... That don't guide you to the HJC part... I don't understand chinese, so can't go find 75.3...
  • maen889 said:
    from the tiger arteries: first right leg then both hand
    from dragon arteries: first dragon wing, then 2nd form of dragon wing
    from demon queen: Heart of Demon, his hair becomes grey
    what does the heart of demon do? and does his hands have the same properties as his right leg?
  • what chapter does dragon girl come in i cant find when?
  • athlonkmf said:
     So like, Zhou only has sex with fat cat only once in the story?
  • Uhhh I'm confused.
    It was mentioned that fat cat got pregnant the first time they had sex and their pregnancy last really long, and the other harem member won't let zhou have sex until the kid is born. And I believe the kid is born towards the end of the story?

Also how come there hasn't been a chapter recently?
  • Okay, so at the end of chap 215.3 Yun Li just got down from the arena (after defeating an opponent from Geli Feino Empire); then from the beginning of 215.4 it skips to Zhou Weiquing after already obtained the Shanguan 3 sisters... What's the big deal? Where's the missing content lol.
  • Okay, it's actually 217.2 Where is it? Where is it? WHere is it...