Spoilers

Comments

• dou said:

Can you tell us when he gets each set of Heavenly Jewels? Also, can you tell us when and why he meets Tang San?

I don't remember exact chapter numbers sorry

He meets tang san at the end (as he reaches near god status), and tang san invites him to become a god, but he refuses to become a god because its too much trouble.

308 chapters, mostly 4 parts each. That's just how tjss names his chapters really. It's more like 308 * 4 worth of normal chapters if you go by other novels' standards
  • So.. each of his jewels can have multiple types right? 
    What jewels will our young protagonist get in the end?
  • So.. each of his jewels can have multiple types right? 

What jewels will our young protagonist get in the end?
    There are two parts to this answer..

1. His cat's eye alexandrite already has all of the attributes that it will get. He can power it up and add more skills to it but the elements will not change as he gets more levels.

2. His physical jewel is a strength jewel. I believe he can get different attributes for this as he levels up, but I did not get far enough in the RAWs to see what his next physical attribute will be
  • Wait whatttt so in the current raws he still has not gotten his 2nd pair of jewels like he is still at level 4??!
  • No, the story is over with 308 chapters with 4 chapters each.

@Zen
    How many books are there?
    In the raws, I can't see what the books are.
  • Nameless said:

Wait whatttt so in the current raws he still has not gotten his 2nd pair of jewels like he is still at level 4??!

current translations u mean?
    raws are already complete
    dou said:

No, the story is over with 308 chapters with 4 chapters each.

@Zen
    How many books are there?
    In the raws, I can't see what the books are.

TJSS gets lazy after book 5 (when it turns vip) and stops splitting them.

I might split it as I translate along
  • Zen said:

Nameless said:

Wait whatttt so in the current raws he still has not gotten his 2nd pair of jewels like he is still at level 4??!

current translations u mean?

raws are already complete

dou said:

No, the story is over with 308 chapters with 4 chapters each. @Zen How many books are there? In the raws, I can't see what the books are.

TJSS gets lazy after book 5 (when it turns vip) and stops splitting them.

I might split it as I translate along

Somebody pointed out other websites with RAWs for this series:

http://www.ranwen.org/files/article/0/27/index.html

http://quanben-xiaoshuo.com/xiaoshuo/11/tianzhubian.html

• I guess I should have tried to be more precise, I apologize. 

What I meant was what jewels that Zhou will obtain. Currently he is at rank 4 and therefore has the cat's eye and the strength boosting jade (I forgot the name). 

I would like to know what level he ends at and what jewels that he will possess in the end of the story :D
  • It sounds like he will never get 12 jewels but become op with only 1 pairof jewel
  • edited December 2015
    I think he doesn't have other types of jewels. Just several of the same kind.

Can anyone tell me if the little white tiger will really go with bing'er or will it stay with ZW for some reasons?
    It really pissed me of when he just casually gifted it to her... It was kind of the perfect match for him
  • alecb said:

Can anyone tell me if the little white tiger will really go with bing'er or will it stay with ZW for some reasons?
    It really pissed me of when he just casually gifted it to her... It was kind of the perfect match for him
    i have not read too far ahead, but up to the point i have read it will not leave him so he keeps it
  • alecb said:

i have not read too far ahead, but up to the point i have read it will not leave him so he keeps it
    Thanks! Owned by the spoiler :s
  • alecb said:

one further speculation...

It is a female and can sense the male tiger in him and wants to make more tigers. probably will get some ability to shift into humanoid form as it ages and will be a part of the harem....
  • Just wondering, if there are 36 Death Acupuncture points, but 48 levels of Heavenly Energy, how will Zhou Weiqing complete the last 12 levels?

• So it was shown that the little tiger is yo highness and the people of the Cubs country are looking for her so will mc face any problems with that?
  • Nameless said:

So it was shown that the little tiger is yo highness and the people of the Cubs country are looking for her so will mc face any problems with that?

Purely speculation (based on reading many of these novels). Eventually daddies underlings will find her and seeing as she will not leave MC they will drag him back also. Daddy will ofc be pissed that daughter is cavorting with a human trash so he will put pressure on MC forcing him to have a demonic change. When the Black God Demon Tiger Aura is released it will scare everyone shitless and at the same time impress daddy who then betrothes her to him as an addition to the harem... This will also get MC some allies to help him retake his country that was attacked
  • Nameless said:

So it was shown that the little tiger is yo highness and the people of the Cubs country are looking for her so will mc face any problems with that?

Well, certainly. Fat cat is à princess and has a fiancée who is totally uberpowered. She had to leave our mc at some time to keep him safe. Her fiancée came and kicked mc's ass, almost killing him. The first time he's on the verge of death.

Mc wants to get her back before her marriage, so needs to power up. And he totally powers up, merging his black tiger spirit with another and becomes a totally different creature.
    Eventually finds the second strongest person of the world as his teacher and gets fat cat back.
  • athlonkmf said:

Nameless said:

Well, certainly. Fat cat is à princess and has a fiancée who is totally uberpowered. She had to leave our mc at some time to keep him safe. Her fiancée came and kicked mc's ass, almost killing him. The first time he's on the verge of death.

Mc wants to get her back before her marriage, so needs to power up. And he totally powers up, merging his black tiger spirit with another and becomes a totally different creature.
    Eventually finds the second strongest person of the world as his teacher and gets fat cat back.

Is it true?speculations or u have read the raws so you know?
  • edited December 2015
    athlonkmf said:

Nameless said:

If it's true you should have somehow hid it... Too big of a spoiler just out of the blue... Potentially a story-ruining one in my opinion...
  • Nameless said:

athlonkmf said:

Nameless said:

I have read the raws. So finished the book.
    alecb said:

athlonkmf said:

Nameless said:

If it's true you should have somehow hid it... Too big of a spoiler just out of the blue... Potentially a story-ruining one in my opinion...
    ... this topic is titled Spoilers and is hosted in the forum Heavenly Jewel Change [b]Spoilers[/b].... 
  • athlonkmf said:

Nameless said:

athlonkmf said:

Nameless said:

alecb said:

athlonkmf said:

Nameless said:

... this topic is titled Spoilers and is hosted in the forum Heavenly Jewel Change [b]Spoilers[/b].... 
    Can you tell me exactly who is in the harem, and what's their status? I know Bing Er and the Tiger princess, who else? 
  • Bing'er's sisters as well
  • Brandish said:

athlonkmf said:

Nameless said:

athlonkmf said:

Nameless said:

alecb said:

athlonkmf said:

Nameless said:

Can you tell me exactly who is in the harem, and what's their status? I know Bing Er and the Tiger princess, who else? 

Bing Er and her two triplets sisters (one tomboy, one ice queen), a witch from the evil sect (the Saint girl of the sect), fat cat and a dragon girl from another continent.

In the end he is basically a slave for his harem and kids... Cook, maid, babysitter... He is the most powerful being, but lacks one important skill: to create clones to do all his household chores... Very funny ending.
  • What chapter does Bing Er sisters appear?
  • athlonkmf said:

Brandish said:

athlonkmf said:

Nameless said:

athlonkmf said:

Nameless said:

alecb said:

athlonkmf said:

Nameless said:

Bing Er and her two triplets sisters (one tomboy, one ice queen), a witch from the evil sect (the Saint girl of the sect), fat cat and a dragon girl from another continent.

In the end he is basically a slave for his harem and kids... Cook, maid, babysitter... He is the most powerful being, but lacks one important skill: to create clones to do all his household chores... Very funny ending.
    maybe he should've begged tang san to find him the god of clones to train under xD
  • edited December 2015
    athlonkmf said:

Brandish said:

athlonkmf said:

Nameless said:

athlonkmf said:

Nameless said:

alecb said:

athlonkmf said:

Nameless said:

Thanks! Exactly who are Bing Er's family? The latest chapter mentioned someone with an Aleandrite's cats eye. Also how does the Harem fare, do the wives get along etc.. 
  • i read somewhere that his country gets destroyed. Why does it get destroyed and what happens to his parents and friends when it happens. Also what does he do about it
  • The country doesnt get destroyed. It gets invaded and conquered by another one. His father uses a skill which makes a barrier around him, his wife, the king, etc most important characters which will last for 10 years, unless it is destroyed by someone who is like 10x or 100x times stronger than his dad not sure.
    He goes to another country, enlists in the military, gets sent to a camp of misfits and starts making them in a group of elite ppl which all of them have jewels.(the country is the sisters's country). Then when his army and himself are strong enough he goes and starts winning back his country piece by piece until he gets all of it. Also he releases his dad from the barrier and saves his life (the caster should die once the barrier is broken).

• Thank you. This is nice to know
  • how will the marriage problem, with princess difuya get solved?