HJC and Zen

So I havent seen or heard anyhting on the forums as of late but just thought i should put something out here letting people know that HJC is back to 1 chapter a week again, like it did last September when Zen completely disappeared with no notice. Ren stepped in and all seemed great for a few months but it seems Zen is back to his old tricks. Can we get someone over there to fix this? The comment section is pretty brutal and readers are dropping like flies over to QI because of the inconsistancy.

Comments

• edited May 8
    I would also like to know what's up with this. This novel was one of my favorites before Zen became lazy.
  • I think the only way to resolve this is that ren steps in again, after All, if this continues qidian will take away all the readers. Someone knows how to contact him?
  • I totally agree Zen has disappeared again without any notification. If we knew what is going on it would probably be a different story all together. Now it is just annoying and frustrating waiting for the promised realese of chapters and then them not showing up. They say patience is a virtue and all but there is a limit.
  • edited June 13
    I don't know what happened with HJC, but I stumbled on HJC translation on webnovel (Qidian) with Endless Fantasy Translation tagged as translator and novel tagged as "completed". There is chapter called "**********(Grand Finale)". Apparently, he worked for them behind the scenes or something of this sort.  
  • ADMOS said:
    I have some news. I don't know what happened with HJC, but I stumbled on fully translated HJC on webnovel (Qidian) with Zen tagged as translator. Apparently, he worked for them behind the scenes or something of this sort.  
    This has been known for a while.  It's not Zen translating.
    Absolute Choice is the first novel that I've read on Wuxiaworld that I genuinely do not like.
  • ADMOS said:
    I have some news. I don't know what happened with HJC, but I stumbled on fully translated HJC on webnovel (Qidian) with Zen tagged as translator. Apparently, he worked for them behind the scenes or something of this sort.  
    This has been known for a while.  It's not Zen translating.
    Oooh... Didn't know that.