What Xiao Yan did at TGR

Question about The Great Ruler

Hey I wonder why Xiao Yan went to TGR.

With whom he went to TGR. Are his colleagues at BTTH like Yao Lao, Little Fairy Doctor, Zi Yan, and others also participate. And also how about the Xiao clan, are they also to TGR.

Then whether Xiao Yan will return to the world BTTH.

Someone please give me spoiler ...

Comments

• Xiao Yan is looking for a level higher then what he managed to achieve at the end of the BTTH.

Xun'Er and Medusa is with him. However at some point he managed to create a teleportation portal that enables him to go to his Endless Fire Teritory in TGR and back to his realm (where BTTH takes place).

However as of now... I only notice Xun Er and Medusa (apart from their children in TGR.

The same is also true for Lin Dong and his two wives, Ling Qingzhu and Ying Huanhuan. Ling Qingzhu got a bit more exposure as she appeared directly in the story for three or more chapter to help Mu Chen and her daughter Lin Jing. And then later on they only appear near the end of the novel during the final battle.

Little Marten also appear at some point in the story together with Lin Jing (Lin Dong / Qingzhu's daughter) though I can't seem to remember when. But this is during the time when Mu Chen's mother, Qing Yanjing first made her appearance.

I might be wrong but Xiao Yan's master... that old fella that were hiding in his ring back then (forgot his name) also appeared at some point playing chess with Xiao Yan but I might be wrong.

Ofcourse Xiao Yan (Flame Emperor) and Lin Dong (Martial Ancestor) did have a lot of exposure as well nearing the end of the novel. 

• fendy721 said:
    Xiao Yan is looking for a level higher then what he managed to achieve at the end of the BTTH.

Xun'Er and Medusa is with him. However at some point he managed to create a teleportation portal that enables him to go to his Endless Fire Teritory in TGR and back to his realm (where BTTH takes place).

However as of now... I only notice Xun Er and Medusa (apart from their children in TGR.

The same is also true for Lin Dong and his two wives, Ling Qingzhu and Ying Huanhuan. Ling Qingzhu got a bit more exposure as she appeared directly in the story for three or more chapter to help Mu Chen and her daughter Lin Jing. And then later on they only appear near the end of the novel during the final battle.

Little Marten also appear at some point in the story together with Lin Jing (Lin Dong / Qingzhu's daughter) though I can't seem to remember when. But this is during the time when Mu Chen's mother, Qing Yanjing first made her appearance.

I might be wrong but Xiao Yan's master... that old fella that were hiding in his ring back then (forgot his name) also appeared at some point playing chess with Xiao Yan but I might be wrong.

Ofcourse Xiao Yan (Flame Emperor) and Lin Dong (Martial Ancestor) did have a lot of exposure as well nearing the end of the novel. 

Ohh, may I know if some characters in BTTH like Yun Yun, Zi Yan, Qing Lin, Little Fairy Doctor are at least named.