ISSTH - im stuck

Hello, first post on here. ISSTH is my first any type of web novel and i found these by reading manga. So anyways im 468 chapters into ISSTH and i just find it so boring to read now, the first 300 chapters were amazing up until he entered the black lands since then ive been so bored. I dont wanna drop it cause its my first and ive put so much time into it, so can anyone tell me if it gets better again later. I just find the current stuff going on so boring with multiple characters i dont care for. Half the time im just skimming chapters. Theres a few others i wanna try like Against the gods, desolate era, Tales of demons and gods, etc.. But i wanted to finish this first. Also if you could lmk ur favorite novel at the end so i can book mark it :) thanks in advanced everyone.
Tagged:

Comments

• It gets so, so, so much better my friend. But if you wanna do two books at a time I suggest you start with coiling dragon. Its a good starter book to read.

Dontworry about it getting too boring, that happens, It will pick up again dont worry. And the second half of the book is mind blowing. 
  • edited April 2018
    It gets so, so, so much better my friend. But if you wanna do two books at a time I suggest you start with coiling dragon. Its a good starter book to read.

Dontworry about it getting too boring, that happens, It will pick up again dont worry. And the second half of the book is mind blowing. 
    ok thanks ill just power through the stuff right now and try to get done with this bridge of immortality shit, ill also check out coiling dragon. Thanks again.