Li Qiye's appearance

How does our MC actually look like? Its always emphasised that he's very ordinary looking? What is "ordinary"
Tagged:

Comments

• He looks so fierce
  • Fiercest!!!
    Ominously Ordinary!!!
  • I don’t know how could they call that face very ordinary, although I don’t like that purple robe but man, look at that face, that’s the face of someone who’ll make everyone submit.
  • I don’t know how could they call that face very ordinary, although I don’t like that purple robe but man, look at that face, that’s the face of someone who’ll make everyone submit.
    Exactly, those are my thoughts aswell i get so annoyed when everyone calls him an ordinary man
  • Li Qiye is ordinary in a sense that he doesn't show off.

He doesn't strut through the world like a peacock showing off some pretentious phoenix/true dragon/qilin whatever dao phenomens. Most of the young master and wannabe powerhouses praised by the ordinary people are circus performers that intimidate each other with flashy effects and fly through the air.

Li Qiye on the other hand reveals nothing until the moment he smashes you to a meat pattie  :)
  • Kryos said:
    Li Qiye is ordinary in a sense that he doesn't show off.

He doesn't strut through the world like a peacock showing off some pretentious phoenix/true dragon/qilin whatever dao phenomens. Most of the young master and wannabe powerhouses praised by the ordinary people are circus performers that intimidate each other with flashy effects and fly through the air.

Li Qiye on the other hand reveals nothing until the moment he smashes you to a meat pattie  :)
    Yes brother. And it always amuses me when he antagonizes his opponents with contemptuous words before killing them. Although LQY treats his opponents’ badmouthing as a fart, damn, I wish he’ll break their bones 1 by 1, skin them or rip them apart barehandedly.