What is the Best Ancestral Symbol?

What ancestral symbol you think is the best and why? There's some  that we don't know much about in info, but if you will indulge this question which one you think should be the best based on info in the novel and even info from other novels. Like for example I say the devouring, life and death, chaos symbol or space should be the strongest in terms of potential from what I seen in this novel and from other novels. I know its stupid to use info from other  novels, but just state your opinion like for example in some novels space is the best of the best, however in other novels like the magic chef of fire and ice space is not really the strongest.

Comments

• Chaos = Strength

Devouring = devour everything into nothingness... kinda like 'The Scrin's superweapon 'The Rift' in Tiberium Wars I supposed

Thunderbolt = Self-explanatory

Flame = Self-explanatory

Darkness = For the love of god I still don't understand the usage of this Symbol lol.. making day time dark so people can sleep in peace? LOL

Life and Death = Control over life and death, basically you'll be an immortal. But then Ling Qingzhu and Ying Huanhuan both doesn't have this but their life still span over hundreds and hundreds of year.. or maybe Lin Dong created a new Life and Death Symbol and gives it to both his wives? 

Spatial = Have you seen Thanos in Avengers Infinity War? That guy literally teleport from planes / planet to another planet in a matter of seconds. This Symbol is AWESOME!!!

Ice = Seems badass enough but I think that is purely because Ying Huanhuan herself is a badass.

Of all this symbols I'd love to have Spatial / Space. Strongest? We'll never know.

• Devouring Symbol didn't just devour everything into nothingness but also convert the energy from the devouring process for the owner. 
  • fendy721 said:
    Chaos = Strength

Devouring = devour everything into nothingness... kinda like 'The Scrin's superweapon 'The Rift' in Tiberium Wars I supposed

Thunderbolt = Self-explanatory

Flame = Self-explanatory

Darkness = For the love of god I still don't understand the usage of this Symbol lol.. making day time dark so people can sleep in peace? LOL

Life and Death = Control over life and death, basically you'll be an immortal. But then Ling Qingzhu and Ying Huanhuan both doesn't have this but their life still span over hundreds and hundreds of year.. or maybe Lin Dong created a new Life and Death Symbol and gives it to both his wives? 

Spatial = Have you seen Thanos in Avengers Infinity War? That guy literally teleport from planes / planet to another planet in a matter of seconds. This Symbol is AWESOME!!!

Ice = Seems badass enough but I think that is purely because Ying Huanhuan herself is a badass.

Of all this symbols I'd love to have Spatial / Space. Strongest? We'll never know.

Thank you for answering man finally someone answered. I honestly felt very underwhelmed at the usage of the ancestral symbols in the story like i know they are op, but i feel well their use was so limited or not explained aside from basic stuff. I remember that when LD was trying to get the Thunderbolt symbol it said that these symbols had spirits and i felt that was awesome, but  after that nothing happened with these spirits. 

Like these things were meant to be op to ensure you were unique amongst your level, but honestly well i just felt that well nothing happened much like LD in the beginning i felt that his Devouring symbol had relevance and well gave him that edge. However, at the end well he just used the symbols like normal xianxia powers and well i didn't feel that well the mythical part of these symbols were used to their full potential, but maybe that's just me. 

Also i would love to have devouring since supposedly you can get more symbols after that and i would get my favorite element fire, but well in the end no one else could get more besides symbol ancestor and LD so well that sucks. It does suck that the author didn't dwell more on life and death, chaos, darkness and spatial to really show what they could do at full power. Like yeah chaos gives you strength, but how much? Also what does darkness symbol give you? Its just my thoughts on these symbols. Also since LD become a plane controller or whatever could he not try and revive Devouring master and symbol ancestor at all? Like he's the mc so he probably could if the author wanted him to well thanks for answering.