Origin of the "Shadow" in the bonesea...

Hi, guys i just want to know what is that "shadow" LQY is chasing in the bonesea because on the recent chapters its just like they skip it..

hope someone can give me answer coz i cant sleep if im too curious about something.. i tried looking at it but its no use.. someone PLEASE!

Comments

• He's been awake for three days guys!
  • Well, he'll be awake for at least 2 1/2 more years if not forever.

The Bone Sea shadow hasn't been mentioned in the raws again and the same goes for the Bone Sea skull.

Maybe they get mentioned again when Li Qiye returns to the 9 worlds, but i think its more likely the author forgot about them.
  • 90% of the things introduced by the author is forgotten and/or irrelevant if he can't find anything to do with them.
  • edited October 2018
    Evaansan said:
    90% of the things introduced by the author is forgotten and/or irrelevant if he can't find anything to do with them.
    Lol pls don’t mislead readers if you don’t read the Chinese raws... 90% of the mysteries mentioned in first 2000 chapters are already slowly being unravelled in the latest raws. The author is quite well known in the Chinese LN community for god tier foreshadowing.

having said that, remember in the early chapters when he was always reminiscing the past? Having gone through the novel for 3k+ chapters, when he finally returned to 9W again after millions of years, even readers will truly feel nolstagic with LQY
  • edited October 2018
    and with the nostalgia readers also have indestructible dao heart. :D