Luo li AKA waifu (LOL)

2»

Comments

  • Did any romantic happen between Mu Chen and Luo Li during the academy arc? If so, around what chapter is it? 
    The whole arc has them being very close, so the whole arc is full of stuff like that, I guess.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • Does anyone think that Luo Li will come back to Mu Chen in the later chapters?
  • Now in the present raws(1202), Luo Li  and Mu Chen meet
  • Up till there, no harem right? I hope...

  • we have our nine feather bird and luo li  so i guess there is harem like other 2 books...
  • But Mu Chen and Nine feather bird are not romantically linked. They are just friends.
  • dude anything is possible the author has been following two girls for every mc in past 2 books so it would be/might be same for this to in the future muchen would be called mu emperor (not anything flassy i guess)
  • kad said:
    dude anything is possible the author has been following two girls for every mc in past 2 books so it would be/might be same for this to in the future muchen would be called mu emperor (not anything flassy i guess)

    Doesn't Xiao Yan from BTTH have 5 girls in his harem?
    2 legitimate ones, but it is assumed he lived with ~5 girls in the end of the novel.
  • 2nd girl probably xiao xiao
    "All things we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream." -Edgar Allen Poe -
  • Up till there, no harem right? I hope...

    yup so far at 1380 there is only one girl still he loves. that is Luo Li
    although he does meet lot of beautiful women martial and fire emperor daughters etc. he only loves Luo Li 
    here are also few other important females in the story
    nether bird basically is woman but like a family sister relationship
    then Lin (school arc) basically she becomes his elder sister. she is like a disciple of his mother
    Datura/mandala (Heavenly Luo continent arc) they becomes extremely close trusted friends. (no romance)


  • edited December 2016
    Luo Li: "Legal wife" and currently the only one he loves
    Nine Nether (Jiǔ yōu): Is or was? his bloodline bond partner; still should be a sister relationship now (though in xianxia that isn't always cemented)
    Lin Xi: His mothers disciple, practices the yin half of his cultivation technique (later gave it to him) and an elder sister figure
    Datura/mandala: Connected to the Celestial Emperor whose inheritance was given to Mu chen.  A trusted friend from their first meeting & one of the strongest among his friends (not including the two MCs)
    Lin Jing: Lin Dong's daughter, a travel companion through his journey and a friend; invited him to her territory
    Xiaoxiao: Xiao Yan's daughter, a travel companion through his journey and a friend; invited him to her territory
    Bai Susu: White Dragon Sovereign's descendant, worships him and seems to be falling for him
    School Girls and childhood friends: Minor but some seemed to take an interest in him
    I think that covers it but I might have missed some.
  • One girls promised herself to him once he was stronger than her , but nothing came out of it.

    今晚想跟我上床吗?

  • i know this is not the right place to ask, but can someone please tell me will lin dong be reunited with ying huan huan again in TGR?
  • He already did.  His backstory that's mentioned in the story sometimes iterates that he stormed into the Ice Spirit Clan alone an beat the patriarch and a few other Heavenly Sovereigns one of whom insulted Lin Dong and wanted Huanhuan as his mistress.  His daughter calls her aunt Ice who gave her a powerful Ice puppet for protection.  The Ice Spirit clan story is slowly being released in parts.  5 chapters are released now in lnmtl.
  • Layte said:
    He already did.  His backstory that's mentioned in the story sometimes iterates that he stormed into the Ice Spirit Clan alone an beat the patriarch and a few other Heavenly Sovereigns one of whom insulted Lin Dong and wanted Huanhuan as his mistress.  His daughter calls her aunt Ice who gave her a powerful Ice puppet for protection.  The Ice Spirit clan story is slowly being released in parts.  5 chapters are released now in lnmtl.
    thanks. that's a relief. i'v been worrying about that for sometime now
  • edited February 2017
    And luo li and mu chen depart again... Author please dont separate the lovers.
  • Layte said:
    He already did.  His backstory that's mentioned in the story sometimes iterates that he stormed into the Ice Spirit Clan alone an beat the patriarch and a few other Heavenly Sovereigns one of whom insulted Lin Dong and wanted Huanhuan as his mistress.  His daughter calls her aunt Ice who gave her a powerful Ice puppet for protection.  The Ice Spirit clan story is slowly being released in parts.  5 chapters are released now in lnmtl.
    Could you post a link? Please?
  • What is Luo Li spiritual/divine beast?
  • Layte said:
    Luo Li: "Legal wife" and currently the only one he loves
    Nine Nether (Jiǔ yōu): Is or was? his bloodline bond partner; still should be a sister relationship now (though in xianxia that isn't always cemented)
    Lin Xi: His mothers disciple, practices the yin half of his cultivation technique (later gave it to him) and an elder sister figure
    Datura/mandala: Connected to the Celestial Emperor whose inheritance was given to Mu chen.  A trusted friend from their first meeting & one of the strongest among his friends (not including the two MCs)
    Lin Jing: Lin Dong's daughter, a travel companion through his journey and a friend; invited him to her territory
    Xiaoxiao: Xiao Yan's daughter, a travel companion through his journey and a friend; invited him to her territory
    Bai Susu: White Dragon Sovereign's descendant, worships him and seems to be falling for him
    School Girls and childhood friends: Minor but some seemed to take an interest in him
    I think that covers it but I might have missed some.
    When does he meet that Bai Susu ? Beside White dragon sovereign is the guy who gave him the dragon mouvement skill no? I don't remember he ever mentionned having descendant O_o
  • Can anyone tell me which chapter 
    1. Luo Li return to Luo God Clan? And Meet with MC again
    2. Daughter Lin Dong and Xiao Yan meet with MC? 
    3. The MC save his Mother from the Ancient Buddha Clan ( Mother's MC Clan ) ? 
    Please, I need the Point from that's question xD
Sign In or Register to comment.