Luo li AKA waifu (LOL)

Can anyone describe this character? Ive read the other thread but it only focus on the spiritual road or the spoilers further down the road.
So who is this girl? Is she freaking powerful?

Comments

• Granddaughter of some ground supreme ruler, one of the 4 rulers at some far away continent. Through the academy arc, she always stays one level ahead of the mc and she can also fight people with higher cultivations up to some extend.
    Her father died, her grandpa is getting old. She is very talented, so she is burdened with a lot of responsibilities to carry the Luo family. The 4 families are always in a state of war with each other. By the time her grandpa gets too old, she has to be strong enough or they'll be invaded by the other 3 forces.
    She gets 2 year off to stay at the mc's side, after she has to return.

Her background can be considered powerful, but mc's mother is a heaven supreme, totally dwarfing Luo Li's grandpa.
  • who exactly is MCs mother? 
  • edited November 2015
    Nothing much is revealed except that she is part of huge clan where there are many people in heavenly sovereign power level. They don't want to share their clan's special power with other ordinary people. So they don't recognize MC mother's marriage  and want to kill/destroy MC as they don't want MC to inherit clan's special power(related to spiritual pulse).The clan imprisons MC's mother for violating clan rules because of the marriage but don't yet kill her as they want her to change her mind and marry person from other clan which is as strong as them-- then both clans can unite to  become strongest forces in the entire story.They don't believe that MC can get stronger without the resources and consider him a waste. But MC's mother believes that it is possible and MC will be stronger than her entire clan(typical XianXia plot). 
            But in the present raws 1070s MC has become pretty strong has almost reached earth sovereign power level.Considering how this author rushed power level towards the end(very rushed in both BTTH and WDQK), it won't take very long before he becomes very strong and reached heavenly sovereign level.
       So protect MC, MC's mother wants to keep MC away from her clan. Hence she leaves MC with his father. Also MC can't activate his spiritual pulse , because one he activates then his people can track him. 
       To give a better idea of the power level of the clan/family of MC mother - only other clan which is equal to them in power, attacks Flame emperor (Xiao Yan), but are defeated and cannot conquer their territory.So MC mother's clan is pretty much one of the strongest clan in the entire story.
  • Nothing much is revealed except that she is part of huge clan where there are many people in heavenly sovereign power level. They don't want to share their clan's special power with other ordinary people. So they don't recognize MC mother's marriage  and want to kill/destroy MC as they don't want MC to inherit clan's special power(related to spiritual pulse).The clan imprisons MC's mother for violating clan rules because of the marriage but don't yet kill her as they want her to change her mind and marry person from other clan which is as strong as them-- then both clans can unite to  become strongest forces in the entire story.They don't believe that MC can get stronger without the resources and consider him a waste. But MC's mother believes that it is possible and MC will be stronger than her entire clan(typical XianXia plot). 

But in the present raws 1070s MC has become pretty strong has almost reached earth sovereign power level.Considering how this author rushed power level towards the end(very rushed in both BTTH and WDQK), it won't take very long before he becomes very strong and reached heavenly sovereign level.
       So protect MC, MC's mother wants to keep MC away from her clan. Hence she leaves MC with his father. Also MC can't activate his spiritual pulse , because one he activates then his people can track him. 
       To give a better idea of the power level of the clan/family of MC mother - only other clan which is equal to them in power, attacks Flame emperor (Xiao Yan), but are defeated and cannot conquer their territory.So MC mother's clan is pretty much one of the strongest clan in the entire story.
    ahh so we can xpect a chu fang lvl slaughter in the future
  • edited November 2015
    I don't know , for that at least he has to become strongest in the continent- just reaching heavenly sovereign level is not sufficient. I am assuming the clan ancestor will be very strong. But story is set in that direction- the main treasure MC is searching for about 1000 chapters has 3 parts- and it looks like he will get 2 part in the next arc.Once he gets all three parts,then he will become very very strong at least according to all the foreshadowing that took over course of 700-800 chapters. But sad part is it took about 700 chapters to reach the part where he will get 2nd part-- who knows when he will get 3rd part(at present he has no info about the 3rd part, let alone getting it.)
    anlie said:

Can anyone describe this character? Ive read the other thread but it only focus on the spiritual road or the spoilers further down the road.

She is very powerful. Whenever MC gets power up ,that girl also breaks through next level.The girl is always one level higher in power ranks than MC, but MC can with fight people who are ahead in power ranks- so it is not indicated who is more stronger.Around chapters 640, MC and she gets separated because she being next leader of her clan, has to fight for them and cannot be away for too long.As pointed above, her family is one of the 4 rulers of some continent, but has been weakened due to death of Luo Li's father. So now entire responsibility rests on her and that's why she wants focus all the time she has on training- but then she meets MC in spiritual road and falls in love with him.So, she requests her grandfather to come so this academy for 3 years to meet MC, even though is bad for her( because she will get less resources and her speed of training will be slower. ) Her back ground is explained completely some 100 chapters later. Actually interesting part is Xiao Yan wants to help her  With his help all other 3clans can be eliminated easily, but for some reason Luo Li and her clan refuses  his help.
    When they separate, both have not reached the sovereign power level, but are at the threshold.Later it is indicated, after her return, she led her clan in many battles and they are doing better. But, her power level is not mentioned.So, after 640 chapter, there is not much mention of her. MC just remembers the promise that he will help her and because of her he struggles to get stronger faster.I think the arc after he gets 2nd part of black paper , he will go help her. So that will be maybe about 100-150 chapters than the present situation in the raw.According to author's release pace, about 1 year later.
  • Nothing much is revealed except that she is part of huge clan where there are many people in heavenly sovereign power level. They don't want to share their clan's special power with other ordinary people. So they don't recognize MC mother's marriage  and want to kill/destroy MC as they don't want MC to inherit clan's special power(related to spiritual pulse).The clan imprisons MC's mother for violating clan rules because of the marriage but don't yet kill her as they want her to change her mind and marry person from other clan which is as strong as them-- then both clans can unite to  become strongest forces in the entire story.They don't believe that MC can get stronger without the resources and consider him a waste. But MC's mother believes that it is possible and MC will be stronger than her entire clan(typical XianXia plot). 

Only way he will slaughter like Chu Feng is if his girl gets tortured or killed. 

I don't know , for that at least he has to become strongest in the continent- just reaching heavenly sovereign level is not sufficient. I am assuming the clan ancestor will be very strong. But story is set in that direction- the main treasure MC is searching for about 1000 chapters has 3 parts- and it looks like he will get 2 part in the next arc.Once he gets all three parts,then he will become very very strong at least according to all the foreshadowing that took over course of 700-800 chapters. But sad part is it took about 700 chapters to reach the part where he will get 2nd part-- who knows when he will get 3rd part(at present he has no info about the 3rd part, let alone getting it.)

anlie said:

She is very powerful. Whenever MC gets power up ,that girl also breaks through next level.The girl is always one level higher in power ranks than MC, but MC can with fight people who are ahead in power ranks- so it is not indicated who is more stronger.Around chapters 640, MC and she gets separated because she being next leader of her clan, has to fight for them and cannot be away for too long.As pointed above, her family is one of the 4 rulers of some continent, but has been weakened due to death of Luo Li's father. So now entire responsibility rests on her and that's why she wants focus all the time she has on training- but then she meets MC in spiritual road and falls in love with him.So, she requests her grandfather to come so this academy for 3 years to meet MC, even though is bad for her( because she will get less resources and her speed of training will be slower. ) Her back ground is explained completely some 100 chapters later. Actually interesting part is Xiao Yan wants to help her  With his help all other 3clans can be eliminated easily, but for some reason Luo Li and her clan refuses  his help.
    When they separate, both have not reached the sovereign power level, but are at the threshold.Later it is indicated, after her return, she led her clan in many battles and they are doing better. But, her power level is not mentioned.So, after 640 chapter, there is not much mention of her. MC just remembers the promise that he will help her and because of her he struggles to get stronger faster.I think the arc after he gets 2nd part of black paper , he will go help her. So that will be maybe about 100-150 chapters than the present situation in the raw.According to author's release pace, about 1 year later.
    Yeah him finding the 2nd piece still might be a long ass time. I wouldnt be surprise if it took just as much time for the Netherbird to wake up. So he might finally get that paper in 300+ chapters. I'm not sure if BTTH or his other work was top rated when he was working it. I just know TGR he puts out chapters slower and drags the story out even more. I wonder who the heroine will be this arc. I'm going to wait some months before I try to read again because I doubt the current arc be finished then.
  • bonifide said:

Nothing much is revealed except that she is part of huge clan where there are many people in heavenly sovereign power level. They don't want to share their clan's special power with other ordinary people. So they don't recognize MC mother's marriage  and want to kill/destroy MC as they don't want MC to inherit clan's special power(related to spiritual pulse).The clan imprisons MC's mother for violating clan rules because of the marriage but don't yet kill her as they want her to change her mind and marry person from other clan which is as strong as them-- then both clans can unite to  become strongest forces in the entire story.They don't believe that MC can get stronger without the resources and consider him a waste. But MC's mother believes that it is possible and MC will be stronger than her entire clan(typical XianXia plot). 

Only way he will slaughter like Chu Feng is if his girl gets tortured or killed. 
    i was talking about his mother's clan. 
  • Who is xiao yan?
  • Who is xiao yan?

the hero from battle through the heavens aka BTTH
  • did the author ever mention how many chapters he will complete this novel at? im hoping for 2000+ if the raws are currently at 1070s? 
  • No.But I assume the novel length may be similar to BTTH or maybe even little more --about 2K chapters.
  • No.But I assume the novel length may be similar to BTTH or maybe even little more --about 2K chapters.

Nope, it's goona be 3k chapters.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • What is the raws at right now?what is our mc doing?
  • Nameless said:

What is the raws at right now?what is our mc doing?

He is in a temple searching for the second piece of black paper at 1125. He is at peak-Sovereign and about to advance to Earth Sovereign.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • But for real, imo Luo li is the best waifu from all the xianxia stories,
    Cool,calm,strong,a bit mysterious and she really show to others that she care a lot for the Mc

Hasn't it already passed BTTH chapters?
    Nope, it's still in 1100s, while BTTH was 1648 chapters.

Hasn't it already passed BTTH chapters?
    Nope, it's still in 1100s, while BTTH was 1648 chapters.

Damn. I thought BTTH was maxed in the 1300s.
    Nope, what you're thinking of is WDQK.
  • I like the idea of Mu Chen's mother clan side, attacking Flame Emperor Xiao Yan but got rekt instead.
  • I like the idea of Mu Chen's mother clan side, attacking Flame Emperor Xiao Yan but got rekt instead.

i doubt they'll live long enough to try. Mu Chen will probably skin them alive first lol
  • edited January 2016

Nope, it's goona be 3k chapters.

I really doubt that.All the novels of author are written in such a way that MC gets poewrups very quickly at the end.Now MC is more or less going to be at 2nd highest power level.I doubt it will cross 2k.

I like the idea of Mu Chen's mother clan side, attacking Flame Emperor Xiao Yan but got rekt instead.

When was this mentioned?I don't think MC mother clan has any enmity with Xiao Yan.

i doubt they'll live long enough to try. Mu Chen will probably skin them alive first lol

I doubt that will happen. Even Xiao Yan may not be able to defeat MC mother's clan ancestor and only equal him. Very doubtful that MC will be able to do in the future because for that he has to be become more powerful than Ziao Yan and Lin Dong.

On another note, mostly the next arc will be about Mu Chen going to his GF empire and helping them as he would have reached Earth Sovereign by then. I would really really hate if his GF is close to him in powerlevel.(which has been the case for pretty much most of the novel). The youngest generation even from most powerful clan who have heavenly sovereign like Lin Dong and Xiao Yan daughter cannot reach earth sovereign easily and may only reach this level along with MC in the present arc with huge luck. So if Luo li reaches Earth Sovereign with her small resources (her clan strongest person is her grandfather who has not even reached heavenly sovereign level) , it fucking stupid. Luo Li better be insanely weak compared to MC, the next time they meet- the author can not pull out same crap about her background being good as it is nothing compared to Xiao Yan and Lin dong daughter. 
  • Nope, it's goona be 3k chapters.

I really doubt that.All the novels of author are written in such a way that MC gets poewrups very quickly at the end.Now MC is more or less going to be at 2nd highest power level.I doubt it will cross 2k.

I like the idea of Mu Chen's mother clan side, attacking Flame Emperor Xiao Yan but got rekt instead.

When was this mentioned?I don't think MC mother clan has any enmity with Xiao Yan.

I doubt that will happen. Even Xiao Yan may not be able to defeat MC mother's clan ancestor and only equal him. Very doubtful that MC will be able to do in the future because for that he has to be become more powerful than Ziao Yan and Lin Dong.

On another note, mostly the next arc will be about Mu Chen going to his GF empire and helping them as he would have reached Earth Sovereign by then. I would really really hate if his GF is close to him in powerlevel.(which has been the case for pretty much most of the novel). The youngest generation even from most powerful clan who have heavenly sovereign like Lin Dong and Xiao Yan daughter cannot reach earth sovereign easily and may only reach this level along with MC in the present arc with huge luck. So if Luo li reaches Earth Sovereign with her small resources (her clan strongest person is her grandfather who has not even reached heavenly sovereign level) , it fucking stupid. Luo Li better be insanely weak compared to MC, the next time they meet- the author can not pull out same crap about her background being good as it is nothing compared to Xiao Yan and Lin dong daughter. 

Dude, the author stated that it would be 3k chapters.
  • Oh God, then according  to current pace the story will take 10 years to complete
  • Nope, it's goona be 3k chapters.

LOL You know it will happen this author is a big ass masochist and loves femdom. She will be stronger even though she does nothing for the story. Every female that likes him almost kills him when they first meet just about. I also don't recall MC clan having enmity with Xiao Yan. I actually think his mother clan could be stronger than him. Our idiot MC had the opportunity to train in one of the best areas but decided against it. 
  • edited January 2016
    No I am sure that MC mother's clan is not stronger than Xiao Yan. Because the most powerful clan whose head MC's mother was supposed to marry could not do anything to Xiao Yan. They wanted to occupy territory and fought with Xiao Yan but were defeated.At most MC mother's and other strongest influences can only equal with Xiao Yan and Lin Dong.
        But actually MC powerlevel now is equal to daughters of Xiao Yan and Lin Dong whom he meets in present arc - so I don't think he would have any advantage, only he would not have to suffer lot of pain to obtain the strength.
        In Heavenly Potato author all novels, MC has romance with strongest girls in the entire story.(ex HuanHuan in WDQK and Xuner in BTTH). But Luo Li background although special is not as great as girls from other novels.That's why I believe she should much weaker than MC.But I am sure that she will get some lucky special inheritance which will make her stronger like Medusa in BTTH and QingZhu in WDQK.This part I do not like that in these novels not only MC but his Harem gets insane powerups.
  • So he meet both the daughters this time at the same place. Xiao Yan daughter still gave him the most OP power up so far.
  • Yes this new place is too cool - many strong powers are competiting. So naturally both daughters come to it.
  • Yes this new place is too cool - many strong powers are competiting. So naturally both daughters come to it.

Do they get along the two daughters with each other. So what are the competing for this time it got to me more than that 2nd part of the technique. You know he always gets a legacy whenever he goes to a new place.
  • The main treasure which everyone is fighting for is a place which helps people break into earth sovereign . Also as usual it has lot of precious techniques and weapons.MC actually gets another powerful weapon.Both the daughters get along spice they are mutual friends with MC and also because they respect each other father's power.There is a sort of of game where multiple people can win the chance to break through to earth sovereign level all people are competing for it.No one knows about existence of 2nd piece of technique other than MC and his rival.
  • The main treasure which everyone is fighting for is a place which helps people break into earth sovereign . Also as usual it has lot of precious techniques and weapons.MC actually gets another powerful weapon.Both the daughters get along spice they are mutual friends with MC and also because they respect each other father's power.There is a sort of of game where multiple people can win the chance to break through to earth sovereign level all people are competing for it.No one knows about existence of 2nd piece of technique other than MC and his rival.

LOL and you know his rival is probably going to be a long time cockroach villain. It's nice the daughters getting along. Is the Netherbird with him this arc or just the daughters. You know damn well they doing to pull out some crazy treasure to save him. 
  • Did any romantic happen between Mu Chen and Luo Li during the academy arc? If so, around what chapter is it?