DD3 LDK: Behavior of Rankers

Makes absolutely no sense...especially Wu Siduo.

So lets focus on two people Wu Siduo and Tang Wulin.  

In this world, you need to have four major things.... Cultivation level, Rings/Skills(spells?), spirit soul/marital soul, and Battle Armor.  From what we can tell, Wu Siduo has twin martial soul with capability to fuse them internally, while already having 4 rings.  Which means that her criteria to be amazing has mostly met, exception of Battle Armor.  Her profession isn't blacksmith or designer, so that means she will require those two's help to truly make an amazing battle armor.  

Who is Tang Wulin?  While his rank isn't all high ( i believe 28ish? i am reading this and DD2 at the same time so ranking gets fuzzy).  Very physically strong, and intelligent guy who was able to manipulate the class representative match and win the presidency (known by everyone, we also know he is damn powerful).  However, what is truly amazing is his blacksmith.  Which IS historic #1, not shrek #1 but of all the continent.  I don't even think its that close to be honest.  What i am unsure is whether he is already rank 6 (since hey can make alloys).  Back to my point, the kid is already making 90% harmony rate alloys (which she knows), which is enough harmony rate to make up to 8 metal alloy.  He is direct subordinate of teacher Feng for blacksmith.  Which everyone should already know, not to mention the resources that's been provided to him by teacher Feng (which they already saw).   

Question is....we know what Wu Siduo greatly needs, and yet...her choice is to go against it.  Why?  I haven't even mentioned Gu Yue's designing capability already being at rank 4, which is another profession she needs help with.  Not to mention, she knows already she is multi-elementalist which is also one of the first time in history of this continent. 

This has bothered me every since she sided with other rankers like they meet any of her requirements, which they don't.  Why the fuck would she do this?  Her perfect match is LITERALLY with Tang Wulin and Gu Yue.  Look at the behavior of all the other guys, like working student  (that rich ass silk pants) are feeding shit ton of resources to Tang Wulin.  Look at Ye and Lu both ecstatic about Tang Wulin's idea.  Why make a conflicting behavior, especially when Wu Siduo would greatly benefit from joining Tang Wulin.

phewwwwww venting complete.  I actually like this story.  Just this part bothered me.  BTW, how does 4 word battle armor work? IS that based off 4 metal alloy? or is it some other requirements?  Like for example, teacher wu has 2 word battle armor, is that from have 2 metal alloy?

We could all probably guess that Tang Wulin will be first to make divine alloy, and battle armor with that.  Which will be so GREATTTTTT.

Comments

• Because she is a 13 year old child that socialized with a group of people, whom may not be as extreme as Tang Wulin and Gu Yue but remain talented none the less. They have a rank 4 in all the roles, including blacksmith, and their plan fits her needs at the moment of making mechas instead of Battle Armor. She also isn't their friend. She rarely speaks to them even when in the group.

So to sum it up. Gu Yue and Tang Wulin forgot to socialize the class that made them outcasts. Wu Siduo would rather make a mecha with a group of people she knows better and work on a plan that is more suitable to her level. And to the group she is a part of is made up of equally skilled partners, unlike T.W's group who had two extremes at the time in T.W and G.Y. Why would she stay?

The Battle Armor I have no idea about lol
  • LigerCero said:
    Because she is a 13 year old child that socialized with a group of people, whom may not be as extreme as Tang Wulin and Gu Yue but remain talented none the less. They have a rank 4 in all the roles, including blacksmith, and their plan fits her needs at the moment of making mechas instead of Battle Armor. She also isn't their friend. She rarely speaks to them even when in the group.

So to sum it up. Gu Yue and Tang Wulin forgot to socialize the class that made them outcasts. Wu Siduo would rather make a mecha with a group of people she knows better and work on a plan that is more suitable to her level. And to the group she is a part of is made up of equally skilled partners, unlike T.W's group who had two extremes at the time in T.W and G.Y. Why would she stay?

The Battle Armor I have no idea about lol
    So, i went back and checked.  Because the way they made Tang Wulin with blacksmith, he didn't just have 1 level gap between other guys.  Yang is only a level 3 blacksmith (Chapter 305) before the class president battle.  So there is nothing suggesting that he was actually rank 4 with the group betrayal.  Also, I believe with the harmony rate he is able to make, i think Tang Wulin is very close to rank 6 blacksmith (not quite clear on this).  I think the gap is enormous.

Also, when i re-read the class representative battle, maker (Luo Guixing) was peak rank 3 (Chapter 320).  Wu (mechanic) and Gu Yue (Designer) was the crazy duo who was also rank 4, meaning the other designer must be around rank 3.  Which is why both of them became the representative.  So when you look at Tang Wulin's group, you had 3 representative.  The gap between Tang Wulin and next blacksmith was at least 2 ranks, if not 3 ranks by now. If you go back to Yang for blacksmith, they will no longer have material to make the battle armor.  
  • I mis-remembered then. That's crazy if they all remained level 3 and she still joined up with them. Still makes sense with the other rationales I gave, but the four rank 4 teammates is inaccurate. I'm sure they can get materials needed without TW. They have clans or the points to purchase the ores if necessary I would surmise.
  • DMRDMR
    edited March 25
    Reasons why classmates (and teammates) are against Wulin:
    • They view his win as trickery instead of ability
    • They aren't convinced of his power as class rep
    • Wulin is always choosing extreme projects and isn't consistent
    • Wulin is at a much higher level, and tries projects beyond their level
    • Boy doesn't socialize or builds a proper relationship with them
    • They want to prove they aren't weaker than him
    • They're little kids in a world where power is respected and law means sh*t