We are doing a research! Please help us!

Hi, the readers on Wuxiaworld! We are two college students from China. Recently, we are doing a study about the translation of Chinese online novels, so we’d like to do a little research here. Could you please answer the following questions according to your real situations? Thanks so much for your help!
Meanwhile, if you feel like to accept our further interviews, we are looking forward to communicate more with you and we will prepare a beautiful little gift for your cooperation. Thanks again for your attention!
1. Which parts in I Shall Seal the Heavens attract you most?
2. Which is the hardest part for you to understand in I Shall Seal the Heavens.
3. What are your reviews or comments on the quality of the English translation?
                                   Shannon Yang,  Yingying Li

Comments

• 1 MENG HAO'S MONEY EXTORTION
    2 SINCE XIAN NI IS NOT FULLY TRANSLATED THE HEAVEN TRAMPLING BRIDGE
    3 THERE WHERE STILL SOME GRAMMATICAL ERRORS IN THE NOVEL BUT SINCE I BINGED IT MAYBE I NOTICED IT MORE.
    BY THE WAY IS THERE A WAY THAT I CAN SUMBIT THE ERRORS IN THE NOVEL I SPOT ,PLS GET BACK TO ME WITH SOME SOLUTION.
  • 1. Meng Hao's shamelessness. The characters in this novel seemed more authentic to me. It was easy for me to imagine the MC and scenes in my head.

When I read other novels everything seems so fake to me and I keep saying in my head: "Who says that?" "That's stupid!" "Really? Again?" "That's moronic decision...". You can tell you are reading a story the entire time. Novels/Books are meant to captivate you and let you indulge in your imagination.

ISSTH let me do that because it felt much more natural to me.

2. Some chinese cultural stuff. Nothing specific but more of how people carry themselves and relationships between people

3. Translation was good in my opinion.
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."