Cant remember name of the novel

Mc sealed some bird inside his body and later in the story helped it to evolve, I think this particular novel had manga/manhua version too. Mc had some strange skill that could stack and learned some cultivation technique from his father but learned that his mother had left it for him.

Comments

• The Great Ruler?

I stopped reading it a long time ago but I remember he sealed a fire bird inside him. He lives with his father but he also had a mysterious mother that left a tech for him I believe.

I've been thinking about getting back into it. Can you or some else explain the stacking techniques part?
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • It ins't The Great Ruler, good novel. This is in some way similar. At the start of the novel MC learned that "stacking" technique from his sect and later on his instructor whom practiced same skill taught him that he could use skill multiple times to increase its destructive power. I think the skill had something to do with some seal or something like that. 
  • Cant remember another novel where MC seals a bird in themselves.
    I see details you added in your second comment. You got more?

Character names?
    Some stories/arcs, intro, sect/family, etc?
    Culitivation style & realm names?
    How he got bird? How he evolved bird?
    Possible website? WuxiaW, Gravity, Qidian, etc?
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • That is the problem its been almost a year sinse i read it, if i remember correctly MC evolved birds bloodline with some ancient beasts blood which he bought from higher sect, and later when the bloodline was sucsessfully evolved bird went through some havenly trobulation. He got the bird from some mountain, to get to that mountain he had to go through some dangerous swamp, at the start when he got that bird it tried multiple times to forcefully take controll of mc's body.
  • edited March 3
    He did go through a swamp to get to the bird in TGR, and the bird was going to try a heavenly tribulation, and the bird needed other bloodlines to bolster himself for it (however he was hunting down beasts rather than buying out), and the bird tries to force-hijack at first.

Maybe the elements of that novel and TGR are mixing together in your memory?
  • Need to read tgr again, if it really was it
  • Yea what adannor said.

Bird part, finding it, absorbing it, it trying to kill him and revive, and making a deal to help it evolve so it can ascend to higher level.
    It all sounds like tgr

Dont know about the stacking tech part. It was years ago but I dont remember a tech like that. My memory might be fuzzy so let me know if it turns out to be tgr and the tech was from it as well