[Coiling Dragon]Profound Mysteries and Applications

Hi everyone, 

I want to discuss about the concept of profound mysteries. While the laws themselves are fixed to certain numbers of profound mysteries, I think understanding and comprehension of these laws can get to a varying degree no less than infinite possibilities and variations of uses. What do you think? 

The Almighty Froppy

Comments

  • Technically, there are no set combination if you think about it logically. Cause things depend on your own understanding and different people have different viewpoints...
  • Therom said:

    Technically, there are no set combination if you think about it logically. Cause things depend on your own understanding and different people have different viewpoints...

    Precisely why, on a grid, you have countless possibilities...



    The Almighty Froppy
  • You could combine combined laws(not sure if this makes sense to you)... so yeah, its kind of never-ending. You could say that the most normal person could also have created a law of their own actually
  • Therom said:

    You could combine combined laws(not sure if this makes sense to you)... so yeah, its kind of never-ending. You could say that the most normal person could also have created a law of their own actually

    No it makes sense if the preset exists. Let's assume I combined profound mystery of cold and stream to profound mystery of cold stream. If the preset (profound mysteries of cold and stream) is still accessible to the user, he could go and combine.

    Simply put. You have oxygen and hydrogen. 2 parts hydrogen and 1 parts oxygen makes water.


    The Almighty Froppy
  • Lowlav said:

    Therom said:


    No it makes sense if the preset exists. Let's assume I combined profound mystery of cold and stream to profound mystery of cold stream. If the preset (profound mysteries of cold and stream) is still accessible to the user, he could go and combine.

    Simply put. You have oxygen and hydrogen. 2 parts hydrogen and 1 parts oxygen makes water.

    I guess that makes sense too...
Sign In or Register to comment.