Whats going on?

Does anyone know whats happened to zen again as he has disappeared again and not let the readers know whats going on with him being ill and all that if he is ill i dont know any information is appreciated.

Thanks 

Comments

• edited February 23
    He's making more money with qidian doing geww so he said screw it to hjc. Hopefully ww announces it soon and hopefully finds a new translator. And I hope we never have to deal with zen again.
  • vandyl said:
    He's making more money with qidian doing geww so he said screw it to hjc. Hopefully ww announces it soon and hopefully finds a new translator. And I hope we never have to deal with zen again.
    WW doesn't find translators for novels. WW is searching for/accepting translators who are already translating a novel for a while with good quality and a certain release schedule.
  • Thats nice of him could of at least told the readers he was stoping hopefully well have a new translator soon but i doubt it
  • The ZEN on QI is a different ZEN that translates on WW.   They simply used the same nickname.
  • vandyl said:
    This is wrong,  that is a different Zen! 
  • edited February 24
    B4sh3r said:
    vandyl said:
    WW doesn't find translators for novels. WW is searching for/accepting translators who are already translating a novel for a while with good quality and a certain release schedule.
      wouldnt be the first time they got a translator from ww to take over a novel temporarily or permanently.

checkm8 said:
    vandyl said:
    This is wrong,  that is a different Zen! 
    and if this is true then i am sorry for my previous comment.
  • vandyl said:
    B4sh3r said:
    vandyl said:
      wouldnt be the first time they got a translator from ww to take over a novel temporarily or permanently.

Yes, but that's not what you said. You mentioned a "new translator" and not someone who already works for ww.
  • B4sh3r said:
    vandyl said:
    B4sh3r said:
    vandyl said:

Yes, but that's not what you said. You mentioned a "new translator" and not someone who already works for ww.
    I think in context it was clear they meant a new translator for the novel. It would be a stretch grammatically to say they meant it must be a translator that didn't work with ww before.

While Zen is inconsistent, at least they did a good job on the chapters that did come out. I would honestly rather have Zen release 3 chapters a week and let the rest of the chapters build up an automatic buffer for the unexpected vacations/burn outs/illnesses than 2 a day and then long silent periods.

But regardless of if Zen comes back on a sustainable schedule, another translation burst, or another translator takes over, I hope this novel isn't dropped.
  • New chapter released today. :-)
  • Hey I've been seeing translations of HJC in Qidian...what's the deal? Translation is bad if I may say so.
  • Kupan9 said:
    While Zen is inconsistent, at least they did a good job on the chapters that did come out. I would honestly rather have Zen release 3 chapters a week and let the rest of the chapters build up an automatic buffer for the unexpected vacations/burn outs/illnesses than 2 a day and then long silent periods.
    Thats the issue though. If it was 2 or 3 a week it wouldnt be that much of an issue. But we only got maybe 3 chapters throughout the entire month of april and here we are 6 days into may and I think 1 was just released yesterday...thats not inconsistant. Thats downright negligent.