CG anime

Not sure if you guys have seen this,,but I guess we can watch this while waiting for new chapters..hehe 12 chapters a year is unbearable, hopefully mad snail will focus more on this novel this year.

https://youtu.be/TH0qsLA-eY8

Comments

• What I didn't like of that CG anime is the fact since episode 41 start putting filler and then changing the story a bit.
  • stro21 said:
    What I didn't like of that CG anime is the fact since episode 41 start putting filler and then changing the story a bit.
    Same here, and I had to think to myself "I don't remember this happening, but it's been 1.5 years since I dropped the novel".

I went to skim over the manhua and realized it was a filler story.

Doesn't really matter much. The author (like Hunter x Hunter and Berserk) dropped their chapter pace with excuses, yet was shown working on a new novel (refer to the whole post "Conspiracy of MadSnail")

Even before the barely "1 chapter a month" pace (used to be like several chapters a DAY), he was called out for rushing / rapid powerleveling the hero interpreted as "I want to hurry up and have this story ended cuz i'm bored/over it". He wouldn't even be needed to make more chapters as the base of the book is there and the studio that makes the animation can do what has been seen in anime series for years: make their own storyline (like the first series of Full Metal alchemist, as opposed to the reboot years later Brotherhood that more accurately followed the manga).