When and how OP does the MC get?

edited February 2018 in Emperor's Domination
After reading the manhua for TDGs I developed an interest and went and read the entirety of the novel that's available but then I discovered that the author has pretty much dropped it and was overcome with a empty feeling.

The thing that I enjoyed the most was the OP MC in TDGs and I was wondering how the MC here is compared to TDGs. If anyone has read both books please give me your opinions on it.

Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• longdog68 said:
    After reading the manhua for TDGs I developed an interest and went and read the entirety of the novel that's available but then I discovered that the author has pretty much dropped it and was overcome with a empty feeling.

The thing that I enjoyed the most was the OP MC in TDGs and I was wondering how the MC here is compared to TDGs. If anyone's read both books please give me your opinions on it.

Thanks
    If you loved TDG as I did, then you’ll absolutely loved ED. Nie Li has returned from the past up till fighting and getting killed by the Sage Emperor bearing knowledge while Li Qiye, as Dark Crow, lived for millions of years not only gaining sufficient knowledge but also how to become the extremely powerful regarding of who are his adversaries.
    You may also want to try reading ISSTH, He(Meng Hao) became half-Ancestor(Past Transcendence) level there.

almost all of wuxia mc’s are arrogant, overpowered and calculating in general, but all in all, I loved ED the most, it may be repetitive in story, vague in mysteries(unanswered questions) and side characters most of the times are kept aside, but I don’t know, it has it’s charm especially the dialogues, and more so, the killing or the raising of the butcher’s blade. That’s all fellow daoist
  • TDG was shit. For all his future experiences, Nie Li acted like an immature brat. ED is better in every way. Li Qiye has become OP the old fashioned way with blood, sweat, and tears exerted over millions of years and he's reaped the benefits in the present. None of that time travel reincarnation crap. But the best part is that he acts like it. He conducts himself befitting of an emperor and tyrant who dominates no matter the circumstances. Nie Li is just a baby who got OP powers and throws a temper tantrum whenever things don't go his way.
  • Thanks for the replies, looking forward to reading ED.
  • longdog68 said:

The thing that I enjoyed the most was the OP MC in TDGs and I was wondering how the MC here is compared to TDGs. If anyone has read both books please give me your opinions on it.

Thanks
    LQY is arrogant and dominating but he has earned the right to do so having been the guardian of the 9W for eras and even fighting countless bloody battles to bring the 9W out of a dark era when he was still the Dark Crow.

Readers should be prepared for LQY to be invincible and undefeated from the start of the novel. This is not a novel about an MC climbing to the apex from the bottom. This novel is about an MC who IS at the apex of the apex of existences gaining back his body this life and sweeping everyone under the heavens to become the heavens itself, i believe.
  • how much op does liqiye get?
    ok spoilers then.
    When liqiye reaches 3 immortal world, where he discards his cultivation and starts from scratch again.
    but he power ups really fast that he does not even use the soaring physique later on.
    His body becomes so strong that he was crushed between two stars by some opponent in space while fighting some one.
    The two stars turned in to dust.
    He just shrugged it as it did not even flinch him.
    That he becomes so fast that once 2 people tried to abduct his favorite concubine, when he was really really far away in other part of  3 immortal world.
    But he could see from that place and li qiye got so pissed that he crossed 1000 trillion starry skies to reach these people in a single step.
    And he is still powering up in the raws.

ok spoilers then.
    When liqiye reaches 3 immortal world, where he discards his cultivation and starts from scratch again.
    but he power ups really fast that he does not even use the soaring physique later on.
    His body becomes so strong that he was crushed between two stars by some opponent in space while fighting some one.
    That he becomes so fast that once 2 people tried to abduct his favorite concubine, when he was really really far away in other part of  3 immortal world.
    But he could see from that place and li qiye got so pissed that he crossed 1000 trillion starry skies to reach these people in a single step.

Who is this favourite concubine?
  • Wait so do his Immortal Physiques become obsolete or something? I would hope he keeps using/upgrading them
  • Right now its hard to describe his power and techniques. Li Qiye basically fused everything ( Fate Palaces, Physiques, Grand Daos, etc.) into his Highest Beginning Tree, which represents his own created cultivation system and world. He still seems to be capable of using them seperately and also in new variations like the Heavenly Scriptures.

I assume he has still his physiques, but all twelve mixed up together or changed. He has also tempered his body with Heaven Punishment. His body is definitely far stronger than in the 10 worlds before.

Right now he can smash worlds/ dao lineages with his fists and in the recent fight against his strongest enemy thus far, a dark supreme giant, he showed that he can also enslave/mind dominate the 3 immortal worlds (with its quadrillions or quintillions of living beings) with his dao heart if he deigned to do so. 

• Kryos said:
    Right now its hard to describe his power and techniques. Li Qiye basically fused everything ( Fate Palaces, Physiques, Grand Daos, etc.) into his Highest Beginning Tree, which represents his own created cultivation system and world. He still seems to be capable of using them seperately and also in new variations like the Heavenly Scriptures.

I assume he has still his physiques, but all twelve mixed up together or changed. He has also tempered his body with Heaven Punishment. His body is definitely far stronger than in the 10 worlds before.

Right now he can smash worlds/ dao lineages with his fists and in the recent fight against his strongest enemy thus far, a dark supreme giant, he showed that he can also enslave/mind dominate the 3 immortal worlds (with its quadrillions or quintillions of living beings) with his dao heart if he deigned to do so. 

That’s too OP already to be honest. I’m wondering just how powerful the OTH was and the existences that’s even above him. True Immortals and Transcendent beings, I hope by the end of the novel, LQY will become an Omni(potent,present,scient) being. A legit one, A One above All(pun intended)
  • Nie Li said:
    Kryos said:
    Right now its hard to describe his power and techniques. Li Qiye basically fused everything ( Fate Palaces, Physiques, Grand Daos, etc.) into his Highest Beginning Tree, which represents his own created cultivation system and world. He still seems to be capable of using them seperately and also in new variations like the Heavenly Scriptures.

That’s too OP already to be honest. I’m wondering just how powerful the OTH was and the existences that’s even above him. True Immortals and Transcendent beings, I hope by the end of the novel, LQY will become an Omni(potent,present,scient) being. A legit one, A One above All(pun intended)
    Right now there shouldn't be someone above OTH, only people who are close to him or equal him if they collaborate. 

Some lines of Li Qiye in the lnmtl hint that there could be something beyond him, but right now I can't remember a concrete statement or maybe it was a strange translation from lnmtl. If I'm wrong could you give me a reference Nie Li ?
  • Kryos said:
    Nie Li said:
    Kryos said:

Right now there shouldn't be someone above OTH, only people who are close to him or equal him if they collaborate. 

Some lines of Li Qiye in the lnmtl hint that there could be something beyond him, but right now I can't remember a concrete statement or maybe it was a strange translation from lnmtl. If I'm wrong could you give me a reference Nie Li ?
    My apologies, I seem to red that one before but I can’t really remember which chapter. If I guessed correctly, it’s not the OTH who is the final boss but an even higher existence(a transcendent being maybe or a Universal Existence). He didn’t specifically said Who but he hinted that there’s an entity above OTH.. I haven’t caught up yet to finishing the Northern Grand Sea Arc but I think its from there where I red it. Sorry for the lack of info, fellow Daoist
    ok spoilers then.

Who is this favourite concubine?
    Her name is Liu Chuqing.
  • Kryos said:
    What chapter was this in the lnmtl?
  • For example in  2708 Li Qiye smashed the Hundred Sun Daoist, who previously devoured the Mu Family dao lineage lives and dao source, with a casual fist to blood fog. To put it in perspective, the Mu Family Dao Lineage and its dao source were strong/vast enough to give shelter to a trillion people.

In the chapters 2726-2728, the dark supreme giant submerged the Immortal Lineage World with his darkness strength/demon heart. Li Qiye fought the corruption of the dark supreme giant and imprisoned him in his dao heart. Later in 2816 he eventually pierced the giants nigh invulnerable body and started absorbing him.
  • i forgot to mention once in chapter 2615.
    Li qiye casually palmed a giant robot made of multiple battleships powered by cultivators sitting inside it.
    And it was sent flying in space and drilling through innumerable stars, then all those stars exploded like firecrackers.
    so Li qiye sent the giant robot flying through multiple solar systems destroying multiple stars with a casual palm would be correct.
    But the robot was still fine and it after stabilizing and threw a giant sword from the deep space about  and reached li qiye instantly
    which li qiye destroyed again with a single punch.
    so Li qiye did this all casually.