[Big Reveal] Author reveals juicy bits of information behind top 3 mysteries voted by readers!!!

2»

Comments

• edited April 2018
    Thanks for the update brother, wished I could understand chinese >_>

So to say, just having 2 out of 13 fruits, he’a already at peak of Fake Immortals. What’s more if he completed it, man, I hope it reaches way way more beyond True Immortals
  • I thought Empress Hong Tian is still alive at Chapter 2102..
     I am not the messiah who will save the useless. Go look for him elsewhere. 
    Bae Doochi
  • I thought Empress Hong Tian is still alive at Chapter 2102..
    She's gone dude..probably dead or probably stuck in some other worlds 
  • I prefer the author to end this novel when lqy fight the final war with darkness and after that old thief heaven , not continuing  it whit lqy founding a new beginning of an era then practicing from zero again. Its kind of mood killer when its at the most exciting time then you are dragged down to the ground
  • Hi, sorry for digging up this old thread, but I can't find the complete top ten list of IE anywhere other than here.
    In this there I can only see the ones from nr. 10 to nr. 4, so does anyone know the top 3, and could tell me?

4) Immortal Emperor Fei
    6) Immortal Emperor Gu Chun
    7) Immortal Emperor Qi Zhen
    8) Immortal Emperor Ba Zhen
    9) Immortal Emperor Wan Gu (Myriad Bones)
    9) Immortal Emperor Hao Hai
    10) Immortal Emperor Fei Yang

This was originally provided by brandymon, so many thanks to you for that  :)
  • edited March 2019
    Silerus said:
    Hi, sorry for digging up this old thread, but I can't find the complete top ten list of IE anywhere other than here.
    In this there I can only see the ones from nr. 10 to nr. 4, so does anyone know the top 3, and could tell me?

4) Immortal Emperor Fei

Pretty sure it was 1) Jiao Heng 2) Hong Tian 3) Min Ren before the post was deleted, but I'm not too sure on whether it was Min Ren/Tun Ri
  • mynxs said:
    Silerus said:
    Hi, sorry for digging up this old thread, but I can't find the complete top ten list of IE anywhere other than here.

4) Immortal Emperor Fei

Pretty sure it was 1) Jiao Heng 2) Hong Tian 3) Min Ren before the post was deleted, but I'm not too sure on whether it was Min Ren/Tun Ri
    Thank you  :)
  • mynxs said:
    Silerus said:

4) Immortal Emperor Fei

It was actually Jiao Heng, Tian Tu, Hong Tian, Min Ren, Fei, Gu Chun, Qi Zhen, Ba Zhen, Wan Gu/Hao Hai, Fei Yang.

I think we also had the backgrounds of Wan Gu, Hao Hai and Fei Yang.
  • Kons said:
    mynxs said:
    Silerus said:

4) Immortal Emperor Fei

It was actually Jiao Heng, Tian Tu, Hong Tian, Min Ren, Fei, Gu Chun, Qi Zhen, Ba Zhen, Wan Gu/Hao Hai, Fei Yang.

I think we also had the backgrounds of Wan Gu, Hao Hai and Fei Yang.
    Thanks, I thought that Tian Tu should be there somewhere.
  • Brandymon if you ever see this again could you link where you read the Mandarin version please?
  • mynxs said:
    Brandymon if you ever see this again could you link where you read the Mandarin version please?
    https://www.ptwxz.com/html/6/6470/index.html
  • brandymon said:
    mynxs said:
    Brandymon if you ever see this again could you link where you read the Mandarin version please?
    Thanks brandymon! If it's not too much trouble could you also lemme know where to read about the rankings you mentioned last CNY? :)
  • mynxs said:
    Silerus said:

4) Immortal Emperor Fei

This list is for the Nine Worlds only right? I believe Min Ren should not be include in the Top ten.

It should be:
    1) Immortal Emperor Jiao Heng
    2) Immortal Emperor Hong Tian
    3)Immortal Emperor Tian Tu
    4) Immortal Emperor Fei
    5) Immortal Emperor Gu Chun
    6) Immortal Emperor Qi Zhen
    7) Immortal Emperor Ba Zhen
    8/9) Immortal Emperor Wan Gu (Myriad Bones)
    8/9) Immortal Emperor Hao Hai

But in the 10th World, I think that's where Min Ren could be included in the Top Ten Immortal Emperors.
  • Con respecto a "It also has been foreshadowed that there will acquaintance(s) of Li Qi Ye who succumbs to temptations and falls to the Darkness." solo tengo 3 palabras... Su... Puta... Madre... (que en inglés es básicamente, fuck).
  • I’ve several questions about the Buddhist Funeral Plateau 

1. What is Buddhist Funeral Plateau really is ? 

2. What is the Evil Slaying Platform that those devils lords and cultivators have to
    go through ?

and the Imperial Border’s Expedition that  Immortal lords and Imperial soldiers also have to go through ? 

and what is in the other end of it ?

3 . Wil Li Qiye fight Di Shi ? And did Di Shi finally move to the final battle? 

• brandymon said:
    mynxs said:
    created an account just to THANKYOU for this. 
  • wynston said:
    I thought Empress Hong Tian is still alive at Chapter 2102..
    She's gone dude..probably dead or probably stuck in some other worlds 
    In which chapter is it mentioned that Empress Hong Tian is dead as of ch 2102 she is still alive right? Please clarify.
  • brandymon said:
    The author has a WeChat mini-forum where he post extra tidbits on the story daily. He held a poll for fans to vote for the tentative unsolved mysteries in the novel they wanted answers to and below are the three he has revealed some extra tidbits on.

Do take note that he only revealed bits and pieces of information on these questions. We will only know the true answers when he writes it out in the novel.

1) Where did Immortal Empress Hong Tian go? What is the real reason behind her leaving Li Qi Ye?
    2) Where has Dark Crow's powers reached? Are there any "powerful existences" that can rival his powers? If so, have they appeared before?
    3) Where is Immortal Emperor Jiao Heng? Dark Crow stated that he walked onto a different path and what is the meaning behind this statement?

Reveal 1:
    In the previous chapters, it was revealed that the 6th expedition had traces of Immortal Empress Hong Tian's aura and fans had guessed that she had went onto the expedition.

The author revealed that it was indeed, yes, but at the same time also no. (I KNOW RIGHT??? WTF). Okay, so the author stated that she did indeed appear at the 6th expedition (abit of ambiguity here as i'm not sure he referred to the expedition itself or that she appeared at the heaven's end). However, the results were completely different. (again, i do not know what he meant by results over here). 

Also, after the chinese festive season, the world will have an apocalyptic change which will result in the world being completely different from what we have known so far and one day Li Qi Ye and Immortal Empress Hong Tian will meet again in some corner of the world again...

Regarding the reason behind Li Qi Ye and Immortal Empress Hong Tian's dispute and her leaving him, the author revealed a bit of information on it and stated that it was related to the fate of the Nine Worlds and that their choices were different hence their paths diverged. (So...many fans were wrong on their theories, most of the fans thought that the reason behind the dispute was because Immortal Empress wanted to help snatch Li Qi Ye's body back from Immortal Demon Grotto).

Reveal 2:
    Okay, so some of you may readers who are reading translations may not understand why fans would vote this but its because the RAWS are already at chapter 3000+ and at this point immortal emperors are not as powerful as what we think they are back in the first 2000 chapters. So some of you might misunderstand that its a comparison of power between Li Qi Ye and other Immortal Emperors.

Regarding Li Qi Ye's powers even the author states that it was difficult to rank it. However, he believes that he can easily overpower all Ancestors (Power level after 12 Heaven's Will Immortal Emperors)However, the most important factor to his powers is his Immovable Dao Heart. This opens his door to limitless possibilities. At the later part of the novel, an immovable Dao Heart will decide everything!

Reveal 3:
    As we know, besides Li Qi Ye who is unrivaled in the Nine Worlds with his 13 Fate Palaces, Immortal Emperor Jiao Heng is also another legendary figure back in Nine Worlds and Tenth World. Where he remains undefeated and invincible. He is also ranked number one by the author on his Immortal Emperor power ranking list, which of course excludes Li Qi Ye.

The reveal by the author is truly ambiguous and is really makes me look forward to when Immortal Emperor Jiao Heng appears in the novel.

The author reveals that Immortal Emperor Jiao Heng is not at Three Immortals World and also not at Nine Worlds. Immortal Jiao Heng is a very special person, heaven's child if you will. Like a shooting star he travels across the world. One day, his legend will continue spreading throughout posterity. He remains standing there, arrogantly looking at the 'Darkness'.

For those who are reading translations, besides the Ancient Ming and Old Thief Heaven that are introduced as antagonists who Li Qi Ye will eventually confront, the 'Darkness' here also refers to another group of extremely powerful existences that Li Qi Ye swears to annihilate. To quote him in Chapter 2990 when he was conversing with one of the 'Three Immortals' (YES! THEY HAVE APPEARED), "Between me and Old Thief Heaven, it is not a must that only one of us can be left standing. But those monsters...THEY MUST BE ANNIHILATED NO MATTER WHAT".

Another question that leaves me pondering is the reveal on Immortal Emperor Jiao Heng, 'arrogantly look at the Darkness'. Does this mean Immortal Emperor has fallen to the Darkness? The reason why this question is on my mind because in one of the chapters when Li Qi Ye is at the Three Immortals World, it was revealed that Immortal Emperor Jiao Heng tricked an Ancestor into being taken advantage by existences in the Darkness. This leaves me to question whether Immortal Emperor Jiao Heng has dealings with existences in Darkness. It also has been foreshadowed that there will acquaintance(s) of Li Qi Ye who succumbs to temptations and falls to the Darkness.

Do drop any questions below, I will be happy to clarify any of your doubts. 

EDIT: I will add additional pieces of information from the raws in this segment to further clarify the revelations.

Regarding LQY's current power level, I would say that it is not relevant to measure him by his cultivation level in the conventional sense of the novel. Instead, measuring him by his battle prowess would be more meaningful. To be honest, his cultivation level never really meant a thing from the start of the novel, except for special cases like his 13 Fate Palaces and 4 Symbols. If LQY really wanted, with his arsenal of cards back in Chapter 1, he could have already slain normal Immortal Emperors already.

Anyway, the most general direction of power ranking after the Immortal Emperor level should be Ancestor, Fake Immortals then True Immortals. During the beginning of Three Immortals World arc, most fans thought Emperor Sui, Nong, Xi were True Immortal level figures. Turns out, even they are just at the level of Fake Immortals.
    However, an interesting fact of the Three Immortals are revealed in one of the latest chapters where they were said to be survivors of earlier expeditions to the World's End. This in itself already speaks for how powerful the Three Immortals are.

To measure LQY by the conventional sense of cultivation levels, he should currently be at the apex of Ancestor level with battle prowess capable of fighting with Fake Immortals. In the perception of the masses, the level after Ancestor is just Immortal and there is no such thing as true of fake. Only through clarification by LQY when he met Book Sage Ancestor by the coast of Untraversable Sea do we know that in LQY's eyes there are no True Immortals only Fake Immortals. If LQY wanted, he could have stepped into the level of Fake Immortals long ago had he turned around and faced the Three Immortals World.

"It also has been foreshadowed that there will acquaintance(s) of Li Qi Ye who succumbs to temptations and falls to the Darkness." Is there any revel about this?