[Big Reveal] Author reveals juicy bits of information behind top 3 mysteries voted by readers!!!

edited February 2018 in Emperor's Domination
The author has a WeChat mini-forum where he post extra tidbits on the story daily. He held a poll for fans to vote for the tentative unsolved mysteries in the novel they wanted answers to and below are the three he has revealed some extra tidbits on.

Do take note that he only revealed bits and pieces of information on these questions. We will only know the true answers when he writes it out in the novel.

1) Where did Immortal Empress Hong Tian go? What is the real reason behind her leaving Li Qi Ye?
2) Where has Dark Crow's powers reached? Are there any "powerful existences" that can rival his powers? If so, have they appeared before?
3) Where is Immortal Emperor Jiao Heng? Dark Crow stated that he walked onto a different path and what is the meaning behind this statement?

Reveal 1:
In the previous chapters, it was revealed that the 6th expedition had traces of Immortal Empress Hong Tian's aura and fans had guessed that she had went onto the expedition.

The author revealed that it was indeed, yes, but at the same time also no. (I KNOW RIGHT??? WTF). Okay, so the author stated that she did indeed appear at the 6th expedition (abit of ambiguity here as i'm not sure he referred to the expedition itself or that she appeared at the heaven's end). However, the results were completely different. (again, i do not know what he meant by results over here). 

Also, after the chinese festive season, the world will have an apocalyptic change which will result in the world being completely different from what we have known so far and one day Li Qi Ye and Immortal Empress Hong Tian will meet again in some corner of the world again...

Regarding the reason behind Li Qi Ye and Immortal Empress Hong Tian's dispute and her leaving him, the author revealed a bit of information on it and stated that it was related to the fate of the Nine Worlds and that their choices were different hence their paths diverged. (So...many fans were wrong on their theories, most of the fans thought that the reason behind the dispute was because Immortal Empress wanted to help snatch Li Qi Ye's body back from Immortal Demon Grotto).

Reveal 2:
Okay, so some of you may readers who are reading translations may not understand why fans would vote this but its because the RAWS are already at chapter 3000+ and at this point immortal emperors are not as powerful as what we think they are back in the first 2000 chapters. So some of you might misunderstand that its a comparison of power between Li Qi Ye and other Immortal Emperors.

Regarding Li Qi Ye's powers even the author states that it was difficult to rank it. However, he believes that he can easily overpower all Ancestors (Power level after 12 Heaven's Will Immortal Emperors)However, the most important factor to his powers is his Immovable Dao Heart. This opens his door to limitless possibilities. At the later part of the novel, an immovable Dao Heart will decide everything!

Reveal 3:
As we know, besides Li Qi Ye who is unrivaled in the Nine Worlds with his 13 Fate Palaces, Immortal Emperor Jiao Heng is also another legendary figure back in Nine Worlds and Tenth World. Where he remains undefeated and invincible. He is also ranked number one by the author on his Immortal Emperor power ranking list, which of course excludes Li Qi Ye.

The reveal by the author is truly ambiguous and is really makes me look forward to when Immortal Emperor Jiao Heng appears in the novel.

The author reveals that Immortal Emperor Jiao Heng is not at Three Immortals World and also not at Nine Worlds. Immortal Jiao Heng is a very special person, heaven's child if you will. Like a shooting star he travels across the world. One day, his legend will continue spreading throughout posterity. He remains standing there, arrogantly looking at the 'Darkness'.

For those who are reading translations, besides the Ancient Ming and Old Thief Heaven that are introduced as antagonists who Li Qi Ye will eventually confront, the 'Darkness' here also refers to another group of extremely powerful existences that Li Qi Ye swears to annihilate. To quote him in Chapter 2990 when he was conversing with one of the 'Three Immortals' (YES! THEY HAVE APPEARED), "Between me and Old Thief Heaven, it is not a must that only one of us can be left standing. But those monsters...THEY MUST BE ANNIHILATED NO MATTER WHAT".

Another question that leaves me pondering is the reveal on Immortal Emperor Jiao Heng, 'arrogantly look at the Darkness'. Does this mean Immortal Emperor has fallen to the Darkness? The reason why this question is on my mind because in one of the chapters when Li Qi Ye is at the Three Immortals World, it was revealed that Immortal Emperor Jiao Heng tricked an Ancestor into being taken advantage by existences in the Darkness. This leaves me to question whether Immortal Emperor Jiao Heng has dealings with existences in Darkness. It also has been foreshadowed that there will acquaintance(s) of Li Qi Ye who succumbs to temptations and falls to the Darkness.

Do drop any questions below, I will be happy to clarify any of your doubts. 

EDIT: I will add additional pieces of information from the raws in this segment to further clarify the revelations.

Regarding LQY's current power level, I would say that it is not relevant to measure him by his cultivation level in the conventional sense of the novel. Instead, measuring him by his battle prowess would be more meaningful. To be honest, his cultivation level never really meant a thing from the start of the novel, except for special cases like his 13 Fate Palaces and 4 Symbols. If LQY really wanted, with his arsenal of cards back in Chapter 1, he could have already slain normal Immortal Emperors already.

Anyway, the most general direction of power ranking after the Immortal Emperor level should be Ancestor, Fake Immortals then True Immortals. During the beginning of Three Immortals World arc, most fans thought Emperor Sui, Nong, Xi were True Immortal level figures. Turns out, even they are just at the level of Fake Immortals.
However, an interesting fact of the Three Immortals are revealed in one of the latest chapters where they were said to be survivors of earlier expeditions to the World's End. This in itself already speaks for how powerful the Three Immortals are.

To measure LQY by the conventional sense of cultivation levels, he should currently be at the apex of Ancestor level with battle prowess capable of fighting with Fake Immortals. In the perception of the masses, the level after Ancestor is just Immortal and there is no such thing as true of fake. Only through clarification by LQY when he met Book Sage Ancestor by the coast of Untraversable Sea do we know that in LQY's eyes there are no True Immortals only Fake Immortals. If LQY wanted, he could have stepped into the level of Fake Immortals long ago had he turned around and faced the Three Immortals World.

Tagged:

Comments

• edited February 2018
    Oh shit... Thanks for the info bro, btw can you tell me where was it  mentioned that the 6th expedition had Empress Hong tian's aura and the Jiao Heng tricking ancestor part and I have a question about the 12 dao law ,highest beginning primal will and the 3 vortexes and where LQY got it ? Thanks @brandymon
  • edited February 2018
    Oh shit... Thanks for the info bro, btw can you tell me where was it  mentioned that the 6th expedition had Empress Hong tian's aura and the Jiao Heng tricking ancestor part and I have a question about the 12 dao law ,highest beginning primal will and the 3 vortexes and where LQY got it ? Thanks @brandymon
    Regarding Hong Tian's aura. it should be mentioned in the raws during the Tenth World Arc, I can't give you the exact chapters as the latest raws are over 1000 chapters ahead of Tenth World Arc.

Regarding Jiao Heng, it was mentioned in chapter 2900, when Li Qi Ye was acting like a pig to eat tigers again (his usual modus operandi). I will briefly explain the context of the chapter. Li Qi Ye was at Desolate Samsara Ancestor's (one of the previous epochs' apex existence whom he will fight in the Tenth World) Dao Country in the Three Immortals World when people came challenging him again with names of the current generation's Ancestor level powerhouses. Li Qi Ye can be seen saying he knew none of them as they couldn't enter his eyes. The people who challenged him then asked him who could then enter his eyes? He answered Emperor Sui, Nong, Xi (also known as the legendary Three Immortals) and Jiao Heng. The people were confused as Jiao Heng was the patriarch of the biggest conglomerate in the Three Immortals World, it was then revealed that in the distant past Jiao Heng had tricked an Ancestor level powerhouse and sold him to the devils.

Regarding the 3 vortices, LQY obtained them after the final fight in Sacred Ghost Nether World (one of the very early arcs in the novel), the other two vortices are also obtained by him during the respective end of their arcs. I can't give the exact chapter for this one as its really really too far back for me to dig for it.

• Thank you very much Fellow Daoist Brandymon, please update as when there’s a hint revealing from Ultima XiaoSheng. Lots of love here from the Orient
  • Can you clarify the power levels? How do immortal emperors and cultivation on the 10th world compare to the 3 Immortal Worlds? As I understand, there are no HW in the 3IW so their system revolves around opening 12 fate palaces. How would ancestors like Bloodbull Godfiend and Old Xian compare?

Also, if Jiao Heng isn't in the 9 World or the 10th World then does this mean Li Qiye is gonna go to another world AGAIN? 
  • edited February 2018
    bakato said:
    Can you clarify the power levels? How do immortal emperors and cultivation on the 10th world compare to the 3 Immortal Worlds? As I understand, there are no HW in the 3IW so their system revolves around opening 12 fate palaces. How would ancestors like Bloodbull Godfiend and Old Xian compare?

Also, if Jiao Heng isn't in the 9 World or the 10th World then does this mean Li Qiye is gonna go to another world AGAIN? 
    The author only states that Jiao Heng is not at 3IW and 9W. Its also a possibility that Jiao Heng is at the 10th World. Cultivation system is different between 10th world and 3IW but battle prowess between them are roughly the same.

Edit: I got to clarify, the ancestors of sects, countries, races mentioned in 9W is NOT THE SAME as the cultivation level 'Ancestor'.
  • I will be revealing the author's ranking on Top 10 Immortal Emperors from ancient times daily.

1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10) Immortal Emperor Fei Yang

• brandymon said:
    I will be revealing the author's ranking on Top 10 Immortal Emperors from ancient times daily.

1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)

I’ll make a guess

1.Li Qiye
    2.Jiao Heng
    3.Hong Tian
    4.Tian Tu
    5.Gu Chun
    6.Fei
    7.Hao Hai
    10.Fei Yang
  • edited February 2018
    Nie Li said:
    brandymon said:
    I will be revealing the author's ranking on Top 10 Immortal Emperors from ancient times daily.

1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)

I’ll make a guess

1.Li Qiye
    2.Jiao Heng
    3.Hong Tian
    4.Tian Tu
    5.Gu Chun
    6.Fei
    7.Hao Hai
    10.Fei Yang
    haha, you got some names right but in wrong order. Also, LQY is not included in this list. Hmm, Gu Chun is not on this list but on another list called Top 10 Genius since ancient times.

Edit: Sorry, i mistaken your Gu Chun for Black Dragon's brother-in-law. You are right, Gu Chun is indeed on the list!
  • brandymon said:
    Nie Li said:
    brandymon said:

1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)

I’ll make a guess

1.Li Qiye
    2.Jiao Heng
    3.Hong Tian
    4.Tian Tu
    5.Gu Chun
    6.Fei
    7.Hao Hai
    10.Fei Yang
    haha, you got some names right but in wrong order. Also, LQY is not included in this list. Hmm, Gu Chun is not on this list but on another list called Top 10 Genius since ancient times.
    I see, I guess you meant Li Qiye is the “Eternal Prime Emperor”, right? That’s why he’s not in the list. I’ll wait for your juicy sharings to us Fellow Daoist
  • brandymon said:

1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    9) Immortal Emperor Wan Gu (Myriad Bones)
    9) Immortal Emperor Hao Hai

Sorry for the late updates, was busy due to the approaching chinese festive season. I will post some background information on the I.E ranked on the list when i have time!
    We’ll be waiting...
  • brandymon said:
    I will be revealing the author's ranking on Top 10 Immortal Emperors from ancient times daily. Do check back at this post, i'll be editing this post instead of posting new ones.

1)
    2)
    3)
    4) Immortal Emperor Fei
    6) Immortal Emperor Gu Chun
    7) Immortal Emperor Qi Zhen
    8) Immortal Emperor Ba Zhen
    9) Immortal Emperor Wan Gu (Myriad Bones)

Sorry for the late updates, was busy due to the approaching chinese festive season. I will post some background information on the I.E ranked on the list when i have time!

Background Info:

One of the oldest Immortal Emperor of the human race. Fei Yang shouldered the Heaven's Will during Desolate Era having graduated from Idle Era Hall of the Heavenly Dao Academy. He was born in Southern Heavenly Kingdom but had never admitted himself as someone from there, not even leaving his inheritance for Southern Heavenly Kingdom. Ever since leaving Southern Heavenly Kingdom, he never turned back. However, at the very end, he still left for them some treasures (e.g. Fragmented Realm Spatial Disk).

Fei Yang, the 'evildoer' amongst all Immortal Emperor in history, loved and hated by all, praised and scolded by all. He has a glib tongue and heaven-defying means, even causing the Nihility Temple of Buddhist Burial Plateau to be cheated of a stone buddha.

Fei Yang, a lady's man, however, remains unmarried throughout his life even after becoming an Immortal Emperor. The only one amongst all Immortal Emperors in history to be surrounded by the most women yet remaining unmarried. However, there was a woman by his side who once successfully obtained his 'seed'. Despite carrying Fei Yang's child, the woman never asked from him any status or title, instead, she went to Soaring Remembrance Village disappearing from Fei Yang's side forever. Only until later on, Fei Yang left behind a very powerful formation which had silently protected the place ever since.

This life, Dark Crow LQY borrowed the powers of Fragmented Realm Spatial Disk and entered Soaring Remembrance Village, successfully getting his hands on Fei Yang's secret law: Resplendent Break.

Hao Hai came from the Emperor Era Hall of the Heavenly Dao Academy, he was once an owner of a portion of the Space Scripture. He created one of the strongest sects in history, Thousand Emperors Gate and is the current person in power of a group called "Cutting Heaven" (official translation not out yet, this is just a rough translation).

Hao Hai once climbed and ascended the World Tree's peak and used the Karmic Flame Scissors to cut off the leaf of World Tree. Just as agreed upon, Hao Hai left the Karmic Flame Scissors behind in Heavenly Dao Academy.

Hao Hai once gambled on something, he went to Nihility Temple hoping to get the Space Scripture even more desiring the Myriad Thoughts Pot (one of the 9 Heavenly Treasures). A pity, he lost the gamble but still managed to leave the temple in an invincible manner.

The organization "Cutting Heaven" was rumored to be created by Immortal Emperor Ba Zhen, thereafter going through countless generations with a lot of talented 9W Immortal Emperors joining it. Rumor has it that those who joined this organization were at least 7th grade Immortal Emperors and above. 
    Are those pictures shown really their images?Do you mind if you could share a website where I can find and save them at the same time? High Quality if possible, thanks in advance
  • The pictures are taken from the social media account of the author. Some of the photos depict the characters whereas some are just used as a reference because they are similar to what the author imagine them to be.
  • brandymon said:
    The pictures are taken from the social media account of the author. Some of the photos depict the characters whereas some are just used as a reference because they are similar to what the author imagine them to be.
    Thanks, keep ‘em coming 
  • Would like to place Jiao Heng, Hong Tian, Tian Tu as top three and 4 or 5 (missing number 5 now unless that is a typo and Fei is there) would really like to have Min Ren and/or Nu Zhan <--cool name. Also Wan Gu and Hao Hai are equals? It's noteworthy how many in the top ten are from the Desolate Era - these trailblazers were quite badass!
  • edited February 2018
    Kons said:
    Would like to place Jiao Heng, Hong Tian, Tian Tu as top three and 4 or 5 (missing number 5 now unless that is a typo and Fei is there) would really like to have Min Ren and/or Nu Zhan <--cool name. Also Wan Gu and Hao Hai are equals? It's noteworthy how many in the top ten are from the Desolate Era - these trailblazers were quite badass!
    Thanks for pointing out the typo.
    Wow your guesses are pretty accurate!

I am still overseas for Chinese festive season celebration. Will start posting again next week when I get back! Do check back again!
  • I have started updating again. 
  • my post got removed omg...
  • brandymon said:
    my post got removed omg...
    I also noticed that yesterday :( how about posting it as whole?
  • how you compare black dragon king against strongest emperors?
  • edited March 2018
    bibinkai said:
    how you compare black dragon king against strongest emperors? 

There’s 9 ranks for sizing IE’s prowess. I’m guessing Ta Kong is ranked 9, so you can say BDK is at least Rank 8 or 7 since he’s able to kill Ta Kong and  make His way to grotto to sacrifice the Heaven’s Will in capturing LQY’s true body. When Li Qiye found the Worldly Prime Liquid on the World Tree, he said that if he used it to BDK (BDK’s generation), He would also be able to practice 3 or more Immortal physique and Immortal emperors would be nothing. Just 2 Immortal Physiques alone are terrorizing enough, let alone 4 (especially those absolute domains created by conflicting physique ex. Taint X Pure)
  • well i read somewhere ,had BDK chosen to become IE he will be considered as strongest emperor in existence except LQY
  • bibinkai said:
    well i read somewhere ,had BDK chosen to become IE he will be considered as strongest emperor in existence except LQY
    Not sure between BDK and Jiao Heng, though. JH is a very special IE, if you ever read machine translation. One hand suppresses 3000 emperors, Two hands suppresses the 13 continents. And Li Qiye said before that Jiao Heng’s most notable strength isn’t his 12 fate palaces, there’s something more. 
  • BDK would most likely lose to top tier Immortal Emperors like Hong Tian, Jiao Heng and Fei.

Ta Kong was considered an Immortal Emperor who hasn't reached his full potential in the Nine Worlds by Li Qiye. Reference is chapter 1605 in lnmtl.
  • edited March 2018
    Nie Li said:
    bibinkai said:
    well i read somewhere ,had BDK chosen to become IE he will be considered as strongest emperor in existence except LQY
    Not sure between BDK and Jiao Heng, though. JH is a very special IE, if you ever read machine translation. One hand suppresses 3000 emperors, Two hands suppresses the 13 continents. And Li Qiye said before that Jiao Heng’s most notable strength isn’t his 12 fate palaces, there’s something more. 
    Most likely Dao Heart. Strength of Dao Heart is the only thing that can receive extremely high appraisal from the Dark Crow. Even author stated at later part of stories in future, Dao Heart will be the deciding factor for clashes with other powerhouses. Jiao Heng hasn't even appeared at the latest raws, I dare assume he will be one of those peak powerhouses who will appear later on.
  • bibinkai said:
    I only read thet has a opinion of a reader, that make some mistakes
  • brandymon said:
    my post got removed omg...
    Did you post it again?
  • edited March 2018
    Brandymon Daoist, where are the others? Appreciate if you can put them all in one go
  • edited April 2018
    Confirmed by author for power level: Immortal Emperor > First Ancestor > Fake Immortal > True Immortal. OTH is at the level of True Immortal. It has been mentioned in raws that theres a supreme existence able to rival OTH in the universe at the level of True Immortal. Our dear LQY is at the peak of Fake Immortal. Currently, there exists about ~36 Fake Immortals in the universe excluding LQY. Jiao Heng is likely one of them.
  • Is Li Qiye making any more progress in his tree cultivation? I know he had two Dao Fruits already, but has he grown any more?
  • edited April 2018
    Is Li Qiye making any more progress in his tree cultivation? I know he had two Dao Fruits already, but has he grown any more?
    If I'm not wrong he has 3 already. Maybe still 2. Never really notice because he has already reached peak of Fake Immortal and the people he fight currently are not worth him using his fruits, i.e. emperor and ancestor level. Awaiting his fight with other fake immortals or even true immortal. He has already had a short skirmish with another Fake Immortal in 3IW using his Dao Heart.