I give up - LF Recommendations

Hello All, I am a first time poster - long time browser and I would like to ask for some recommendations.
I was trying to avoid posting for a while now, but I am not having any luck with novels lately and have given up looking for myself.

I categorize the novels I read into two main categories and novel recommendation in either category will do. 

Some of the novels I read/dropped and reasons are:

Classic Spank and Gank category:
Martial God Asura - Read for 1200 chapters and now on hold. Honestly I got annoyed at how everyone always wants to pick a fight with no rest in between. And I noticed on the wiki that it will take 100 chapters for his cultivation to progress and then another 100 and another. I feel that it repeats itself too much every arc.
(If Huangfu Haoyue shows up at the end of Holy Land of Martialism I will loose my sh*t)

Coiling Dragon & Stellar Transformation - completed both and loved them. Linley and Qin Yu do cause trouble but they don’t have enemies after them all the time. Both had a few fresh and interesting aspects/arcs (at least for me)

Against the Gods, Martial World, WDQK, Swallowed Star, Heavenly Jewel Change - on hold waiting for chapter buildup. 
TDG - on hold waiting for ch... miracle.

All of the above have classic overpowered MCs, which I do like when they progress quickly and roflstomp enemies.
I know there is a lot of similar novels out there, I would just like to avoid ones that repeat the same situation over and over with no change. I also like when the MC has rivals sometimes instead of ALWAYS having enemies (people trying to beat them but not out of hate)... looking at you MGA -.-

Fresh Twist category:
Emperors Domination, Long Live Summons, library of the heavens path, histories nr. 1 founder, everyone else is a returnee.

Sovereign of the three realms - started great, then repeated pitiful enemies over and over again.

Strongest System - started great, really liked the system. MC kinda stopped using his OP abilities over time lost all seriousness. Was always kind off foolish but at first it felt that underneath he’s still serious about progressing/revenge etc. 

Please WW help me with your senior expertise. 

Comments

• Hello All, I am a first time poster - long time browser and I would like to ask for some recommendations.
    I was trying to avoid posting for a while now, but I am not having any luck with novels lately and have given up looking for myself.

I categorize the novels I read into two main categories and novel recommendation in either category will do. 

Some of the novels I read/dropped and reasons are:

Classic Spank and Gank category:
    Martial God Asura - Read for 1200 chapters and now on hold. Honestly I got annoyed at how everyone always wants to pick a fight with no rest in between. And I noticed on the wiki that it will take 100 chapters for his cultivation to progress and then another 100 and another. I feel that it repeats itself too much every arc.
    (If Huangfu Haoyue shows up at the end of Holy Land of Martialism I will loose my sh*t)

Coiling Dragon & Stellar Transformation - completed both and loved them. Linley and Qin Yu do cause trouble but they don’t have enemies after them all the time. Both had a few fresh and interesting aspects/arcs (at least for me)

Against the Gods, Martial World, WDQK, Swallowed Star, Heavenly Jewel Change - on hold waiting for chapter buildup. 
    TDG - on hold waiting for ch... miracle.

All of the above have classic overpowered MCs, which I do like when they progress quickly and roflstomp enemies.
    I know there is a lot of similar novels out there, I would just like to avoid ones that repeat the same situation over and over with no change. I also like when the MC has rivals sometimes instead of ALWAYS having enemies (people trying to beat them but not out of hate)... looking at you MGA -.-

Fresh Twist category:
    Emperors Domination, Long Live Summons, library of the heavens path, histories nr. 1 founder, everyone else is a returnee.

Sovereign of the three realms - started great, then repeated pitiful enemies over and over again.

Strongest System - started great, really liked the system. MC kinda stopped using his OP abilities over time lost all seriousness. Was always kind off foolish but at first it felt that underneath he’s still serious about progressing/revenge etc. 

Please WW help me with your senior expertise. 

You might want to try 'I shall seal the heavens' (ISSTH) novel (completed) http://www.wuxiaworld.com/issth-index/ ;
    -- It's about a mortal scholar who wish for mortal wealth only to be dumped into cultivation world by fate. Like some, the mc is pretty OP and bit more mischievous than others. MC has this sort of 'an eye for an eye' principle of being ruthless to himself & even more to others that possess malice; the same goes with favour/good intention. 
    --There might be some tear-jerking moments. However, despite the seriousness/ruthlessness of how wuaxia/xianxia novel can be, it is comedy rich where chapters left you shaking your head, laughing (or ROFL-ing).
    -- Great writing style, well detailed in explaining the essence of things. Also has a great translation I heard.
    -- Have a quite slow start (in my opinion, to the point of almost dropping it); but, once you persevere past book 2 it gets interesting onwards :) 
    And I'm glad I didnt drop it since now I'd say I rate this up there along with coiling dragon (which is top of the list so far).