Banners as weapons

OK, so I've come across a couple of stories that have some characters using a banner as there weapon (pmg Lin feng). Could someone help me in figuring out exactly what it is? That would be awsome.
Tagged:

Comments

• a banner as weapon?can you say more about it
    Life is like a book. Every day is a new page, every month is a new chapter, and every year is a new series.
  • It's a pole with a flag on it. Kinda obvious.
  • Flag! Okay, thanks for @Adannor. Combining the tips above about the MC's name - "Lin feng", I believe I've found it. That's why I hate translating and strongly recommend you to study Chinese directly if you really love Chinese culture. I think it's "Peerless Martial God"(绝世武神) written by a famous Xianxia author Jing Wuhen(净无痕). By the way, can anyone tell me what is the meaning of "pmg".(Please don't laugh at my poor English level, thank you guys). A little suggestion in the end. If you want to start studying Chinese, you can go to the website yoyochinese.com studying the basics about pinyin. After a while for studying, you can create a wechat account(a famous sns tool using by almost every native Chinese today) and go to reddit finding some native Chinese speakers to study language each other.
    Life is like a book. Every day is a new page, every month is a new chapter, and every year is a new series.
  • "pmg" is just an abbreviation of the novel's name. First letters of each word in translated title.
  • @Adannor Thanks, you are so nice.