Need help rediscovering a light novel.

A while ago I was reading a light novel where the main power system came from cultivators connecting to consolations from various levels of the heavens. The main character's special "ability" was that he used a technique his uncle tough him to destroy his  ability to cultivate in such a way that he was able to rebuild his base stronger bad with a higher level of perception. Late on it is hinted at that he comes from a strong family and has some type of ancient beasts blood that allows him to transform into basically a massive bird. I had read up until the point that he had pulled a massive sword hundreds of miles to fight the sect that was going to force the girl he loved to marry. Only to have my phone history/bookmarks get wiped in an update and know I can't find it again. I would appreciative any help. I also remember a part of the plot being him inheriting a token that would allow him to rebuild a sect which had broken into secret groups after it was attacked in order to survive. I believe one was called the white deer academy and focused on runes.

Comments

• Ha ha, you are lucky buddy...If I don't make mistake, I've finished reading the Chinese version of this novel about a month ago, so I can still remember it. It's really a long novel for having total 2052 chapters. Maybe you have read it till  Chapter 417 - My Will Can Sunder the Heavens. Okay, Waiting for too long。。。This novel is 太古神王 by 净无痕 and In webnovel.com its title is AGM - Ancient Godly Monarch. Yeah, you've got it.
    Life is like a book. Every day is a new page, every month is a new chapter, and every year is a new series.
  • Ha ha, you are lucky buddy...If I don't make mistake, I've finished reading the Chinese version of this novel about a month ago, so I can still remember it. It's really a long novel for having total 2052 chapters. Maybe you have read it till  Chapter 417 - My Will Can Sunder the Heavens. Okay, Waiting for too long。。。This novel is 太古神王 by 净无痕 and In webnovel.com its title is AGM - Ancient Godly Monarch. Yeah, you've got it.
    That is exactly the one thank you very much.