Rise of Humanity spoilers

New novel at GT, want to know if he ever unlocks the Fu Xi race transformation and if he gets the inheritance.

Comments

• yup he's actually the reincarnation of fuxi. The human race is sealed fuxi. 
  • What happens to his friend that gets possessed by the demon mother?
  • She dies, and he finds her reincarnation.
  • Any Spoilers on his stay in the current sect? How long will he stay here in the Wilderness? Will he keep fighting these noble clans on the pathetic issues or would he start fighting demons and other non-human species? Thanks.
  • what happens with his junior martial sister that is paralized from the waist down? does she gets healed?
    Is this near the end? How does he get the revenge with the demon and her clan?
    Is this near the end? How does he get the revenge with the demon and her clan?
    dont really remember, most of my review comes from the baidu wiki.
  • She dies and he does find her reincarnation, but they never get together. The Junior Sister becomes one of MC's wives. Wilderness arc (Ancient Star Arc) will end at around chapter 500.
  • oh and harems huge. like yang chen huge.
  • thanks guys

• She dies and he does find her reincarnation, but they never get together. The Junior Sister becomes one of MC's wives. Wilderness arc (Ancient Star Arc) will end at around chapter 500.
    MC is Fuxi's reincarnation? So who is Xin Huo?
  • edited January 28
    She dies and he does find her reincarnation, but they never get together. The Junior Sister becomes one of MC's wives. Wilderness arc (Ancient Star Arc) will end at around chapter 500.
    MC is Fuxi's reincarnation? So who is Xin Huo?
    He was the first fire spirit worshipped in the era of Huo, which is basically some other sovereign or divine existence Some forbidden race or war or some shit a 100,000 years ago made him switch inheritors
    edit: my bad it was sui sovereign not huo. stupid fuckin mtl. 
  • Can someone make a list of the harem? 
    And who is the traitor of the celestial race in the swords gate? 
  • CrazyLich said:
    Can someone make a list of the harem? 
    Harem list is like 6-7 characters long
    Sword gate Grandmasters grandson is the traitor(extreme cockroach character)
  • Is Ting Lanyue(Elder sister disciple) part of the harem?
  • burns the tawny day lily cloudy, seesQiu aunt, sees Jin He, sees Mr. to think evilly,sees Hua Qianmin, sees clothes Wan, sees ShiYinji ......
    Finally, he met with department life empress.
    This list is from the last chapter.

• I really thought this book didn't have romance, since it's a tad bit alike reicarnator and king of the battlefield, but nope, he just haaad to make girls fall for him! Cross my fingers that some of them dies!! ಠ_ಥ
  • Beel said:
    CrazyLich said:
    Grandmaster grandson? The feng one from the four successors?
  • Beel said:
    CrazyLich said:
    Grandmaster grandson? The feng one from the four successors?
      Yes
    When does the demon mother and the traitor get's exposes ?? And what will happen to them ??
  • Yea when the demon mother dies and does the mc really low bloodline fuxi or something better? If yes then when do we found out?
  • Yea when the demon mother dies and does the mc really low bloodline fuxi or something better? If yes then when do we found out?
    Mc is literal reincarnation of fuxi. Sealed progenitor and new emperor of the human race. Xin huo finds pureblooded fuxi but he got that bro vibe with zhong so he stays. and you find out in the story. later.
  • What happened to the Fuxi Celestial Race? Why did they became humans?
  • So I am up to the part where he goes to the celestial race and beats their contestants but on the way back they split up and he gets ambushed along with the guy who he thinks is a traitor. Chapter 189 I believe.

Stopped reading to save up chapters.
    I just want to know if he returned to sect yet and if they found the traitor?
    Just yes or no.
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • What happens with the Kun Peng race in the future?
  • What happened to the Fuxi Celestial Race? Why did they became humans?
      They get plotted by the old gods and their blood is sealed by black emperor(one of the old gods) .
  • Beel said:
    What happened to the Fuxi Celestial Race? Why did they became humans?
      They get plotted by the old gods and their blood is sealed by black emperor(one of the old gods) .
    So I would assume that the old gods are the main enemy of this novel then? Is the Lei Innate Spirit Body guy really dead? The old man already know who is the real traitor, there's no way he allows one of the spirit body to die as it will weaken Swords Gate even more.
  • Beel said:
    So I would assume that the old gods are the main enemy of this novel then? Is the Lei Innate Spirit Body guy really dead? The old man already know who is the real traitor, there's no way he allows one of the spirit body to die as it will weaken Swords Gate even more.
       Yes the old gods(gods born into the universe not trained) are the antagonists.
        I cant really remember but i think he does.
        By old man if you mean sword gate leader he does not know that the real identity of the  traitor. Only our MC knows when he learns that the traitor clan has power to split into 3 to act as three different people by splitting soul and he deduces that the same is being used by the traitor.
  • Beel said:
    Beel said:
       Yes the old gods(gods born into the universe not trained) are the antagonists.
        I cant really remember but i think he does.
        By old man if you mean sword gate leader he does not know that the real identity of the  traitor. Only our MC knows when he learns that the traitor clan has power to split into 3 to act as three different people by splitting soul and he deduces that the same is being used by the traitor.
    Yeah by the old man i meant the sword gate master. But he saw the traitor when he rescued Elder Shui Zian during the pursuit of the Xiao Mang Celestial Race in the Divine Battlefield.