Spoilers

edited January 12 in City of Sin
I can feel the conflict is brewing. When/What is the turning point in this novel? Will the mc becom a legengary runemaster? Or will He focus on something else? 

It would be great to find asvers but there is not one spoiler thred about this novel.

Comments

• Yeah, the spoilers thread for this LN was just created a few hours ago. ^_^
  • There is a thred on novel updates but its contains the recently translated chapters. Much like a latest chapter discussion.
  • Where can i read the raw. 
  • Hi there, I use this site http://www.hkxs99.net/book2/zuiezhicheng/
    Since I cant speak chinese at all, I let Chrome translate it to English. It's kinda hard at first, but after some time you get into it and understand the generel sense.

@shadewalker I'm at the 5th book right now (thats like ~400 chapters and 800 in wuxiaworlchapters [on wuxia they are split up i think, but im not 100% sure]
    Till this point Richard is close to 18th rank, has I think 3 parts of this true name, has 2 planes in which he has good controll and got a solid team, and a lot of woman. 
    If you wanna know more prey tell. I can tell you I really like the story and never got borred so far, although I read it in a crappy google chrome translation x'D.
  • iPhoenix said:
    Hi there, I use this site http://www.hkxs99.net/book2/zuiezhicheng/
    Since I cant speak chinese at all, I let Chrome translate it to English. It's kinda hard at first, but after some time you get into it and understand the generel sense.

@shadewalker I'm at the 5th book right now (thats like ~400 chapters and 800 in wuxiaworlchapters [on wuxia they are split up i think, but im not 100% sure]
    Till this point Richard is close to 18th rank, has I think 3 parts of this true name, has 2 planes in which he has good controll and got a solid team, and a lot of woman. 
    If you wanna know more prey tell. I can tell you I really like the story and never got borred so far, although I read it in a crappy google chrome translation x'D.

Who are the women? Does he let Coco go? (The 1st girl he chose from the family)
    Whats up with the egg thing? What happened with those demons or w/e that were searching for him? I believe they said Richard was basically a lightpost for them?
  • Yo what is the mothers and fathers relationship>?? why did  she kill herself??
  • any details on his harem?
  • @iPhoenix my man can you tell us what will happen with Rosie?