10 Archon Techinques

Can anyone tell me what the 10 archon techinques Ji'Ning creates does ?? 

Comments

• They don't matter, don't think he ever uses them. After failing his Daomerge, he uses the Eternal Omega Sword Dao, and he also eventually raises each of those other Daos to the Hegemon level, making those techniques obsolete.
  • Omega Sword
    Heart - Illusion
    Fire
    Metal
    Wood
    Earth
    Water
    Wind
    Lightning
    Formations
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • Omega Sword
    Heart - Illusion
    Fire
    Metal
    Wood
    Earth
    Water
    Wind
    Lightning
    Formations
    You're missing Dao of Space. Book 37, Chapter 26.

He focused on certain Dao's not just for the technique but also picked ones that were types he needed to master in order to control the Seven Flaming Hells Prison to free Ninedust as well as free the Primordial chaos beast that was bound in the inner secret area of the Prison OP chains.

As expected, Dao's he was skilled in he reached Archon level quickly. The following are lists of how long it took Ning (keep in mind he used an OP training tool that let him have heightened learning + accelerated time.

Dao of Formations was the longest, taking over 1,000 accelerated chaos cycles of training.
    Dao of water took 1 accelerated chaos cycle.
    Dao of Fire took 3 
    Dao of space took 200. He found the Dao of Thunder was connected to Space closely, and reached Archon level (then produced technique in) in 2

Later on in book 38, well after Ning already got the 2nd treasure, he also worked on Dao of Karma which was the most difficult at that point. I forget what chapter, but prior to trying the Daomerge, ning also reaches "the same level as Waveshift" in Numerancy.
  • Hey everyone :) !! 
    thank you all for your replies but i meant, what do the techniques actually do ??

Again thank you all for your replies !
  • thehafees said:
    Hey everyone :) !! 
    thank you all for your replies but i meant, what do the techniques actually do ??

Again thank you all for your replies !
    Like I said, they don't matter, and so details are never given.
  • No clue. Insignificant to the point that the author didnt even care to make it up. Obviously we know about Omega Sword and Heartforce techniques since those were explained. But others weren't. They show up every now and then but just effects of having that level of knowledge in that dao, not what the actual technique is.

Thunder and Space improved his speed
    Formations let him free Fire Beast, set up formations around Vastheaven palace and his home world
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • Well he also mastered dao of Karma, which as we see now gives him sneak peeks at nature of things and lets him kill clones along with main body.
  • At some point, those are not even "techniques", but "being good with".
    It's more like JN got the Archon's level in those daos, not that he actually created techniques of the archon's level.