A will eternal harém

1: I was told that Bai Xiaochun has 4 women in the harem and 3 potential ... Can someone give me their names and the situation? 2: Can anyone tell me about Du lingfei?
3: Are two Mc women raped?

Comments

• edited January 31
    There are five women with one missing. The five are hou xaomei, song junwan, zhou zimo, gongsun wan'er, du lingfei (missing).

Hou Xaomei - junior sister from spirit river creek sect who is the third to rape bai xiaochun and bear his child (boy). She is also the disciple if Gongsun Wan'er.

Song Junwan - lord of the middle peak in spirit blood sect and is the second to rape Bai Xiaochun and bear his child (girl). 

Zhou Zimo - a celestial commander and daughter of the half god Giant Ghost King in the savage wilderness. she is the first to rape Bai Xiaochun and bear his child (boy). 

Gongsun Wan'er - a clone and limb of heavenly venerate Ghost Mother. a resident of the eternal continent. the clone gained sentience and self awarenes (a sort of clone who is independent of real person). originally she is the ghost girl who stalked Bai Xiachun in sword abyss domain. later Ghost Mother tries to take her back but she is instead sealed inside Gongsun Wan'er with the help of Bai Xiaochun until she is completely absorbed. Ghost Mother abducted Hou Xaomei and made her a disciple and Gongsun Wan'er continues this after she becomes the dominante personality. 

Du Lingfei - spy at spirit creek sect and daughter of Quasi-heavenly venerate Heavenspan Daoist. she is meant to be the 1 half of the undying live forever pill which would then be used by her father to break through to a full heavenly venerate and transcend the heavenspan world. Bai xiaochun is the other half. She is lost and missing when Heavenspan Daoist breaks the shell of the heavenspan world and everyone is transported to eternal world.

The only rape in the novels is done by the females. The first time is with Zimo, she accidently burst open an aphrodisiac pill Bai Xiaochun made during battle (an upgraded animal one) and she went nympho eat a man alive shit crazy. After she came back to her senses, she dressed up and pretended nothing happened while Bai was curled up like a broken animal. He did think he found it exciting. Next was with Junwan where she did the same but on purpose. Bai had to pretend it was hus first time so he would not let it slip that he lost his V card. The most recent is Xaomei who was given the pills by uncle Li. She used 2 pills. It kind of implied that Bai has a rape fetish (him getting raped).

people might be confusing it with Junwan and Zimo getting kidnapped when they are preggos by the evil venerate's son to turn them into a pill to increase his cultivation. He fails in the end due to his dad being killed and replaced by a fake (the whole time he is mentioned in story) and Song Que giving his life up to give Bai enough time to get there.
  • Great. Er Gen just made me lower my opinion about him. The one think I loved about Er Gen's novels was that they were mostly not harem! But this seems very stupid!

Rape!

Rape!

Rape!

Especially when MC  is a coward, a retard, and the ending did not make it any easier.

This seems just like a big joke compared to ISSTh, what a big downgrade! Sad to see Er Gen doing this, no wonder he wanted to finish this so quickly. 
  • Whatever you said the plot story is gold.
    The humor is awesome.
    That's far more matter than your narrow opinion
  • edited February 14
    Elion said:
    Great. Er Gen just made me lower my opinion about him. The one think I loved about Er Gen's novels was that they were mostly not harem! But this seems very stupid!

Rape!

Rape!

Rape!

Especially when MC  is a coward, a retard, and the ending did not make it any easier.

This seems just like a big joke compared to ISSTh, what a big downgrade! Sad to see Er Gen doing this, no wonder he wanted to finish this so quickly. 
    hmm here I will add a conflicting opinion, I think issth was the complete and utter garbage, mc was a dumb hypocrite and a loser, and the mc's friends and families were dumb hypocrites and losers. awe is a much better storyline with much better characters and character progressions 
  • So who does he end up with at in the end?
  • It's a polygamy harem
  • There are five women with one missing. The five are hou xaomei, song junwan, zhou zimo, gongsun wan'er, du lingfei (missing).

Hou Xaomei - junior sister from spirit river creek sect who is the third to rape bai xiaochun and bear his child (boy). She is also the disciple if Gongsun Wan'er.

Song Junwan - lord of the middle peak in spirit blood sect and is the second to rape Bai Xiaochun and bear his child (girl). 

Zhou Zimo - a celestial commander and daughter of the half god Giant Ghost King in the savage wilderness. she is the first to rape Bai Xiaochun and bear his child (boy). 

Gongsun Wan'er - a clone and limb of heavenly venerate Ghost Mother. a resident of the eternal continent. the clone gained sentience and self awarenes (a sort of clone who is independent of real person). originally she is the ghost girl who stalked Bai Xiachun in sword abyss domain. later Ghost Mother tries to take her back but she is instead sealed inside Gongsun Wan'er with the help of Bai Xiaochun until she is completely absorbed. Ghost Mother abducted Hou Xaomei and made her a disciple and Gongsun Wan'er continues this after she becomes the dominante personality. 

Du Lingfei - spy at spirit creek sect and daughter of Quasi-heavenly venerate Heavenspan Daoist. she is meant to be the 1 half of the undying live forever pill which would then be used by her father to break through to a full heavenly venerate and transcend the heavenspan world. Bai xiaochun is the other half. She is lost and missing when Heavenspan Daoist breaks the shell of the heavenspan world and everyone is transported to eternal world.

The only rape in the novels is done by the females. The first time is with Zimo, she accidently burst open an aphrodisiac pill Bai Xiaochun made during battle (an upgraded animal one) and she went nympho eat a man alive shit crazy. After she came back to her senses, she dressed up and pretended nothing happened while Bai was curled up like a broken animal. He did think he found it exciting. Next was with Junwan where she did the same but on purpose. Bai had to pretend it was hus first time so he would not let it slip that he lost his V card. The most recent is Xaomei who was given the pills by uncle Li. She used 2 pills. It kind of implied that Bai has a rape fetish (him getting raped).

people might be confusing it with Junwan and Zimo getting kidnapped when they are preggos by the evil venerate's son to turn them into a pill to increase his cultivation. He fails in the end due to his dad being killed and replaced by a fake (the whole time he is mentioned in story) and Song Que giving his life up to give Bai enough time to get there.
    Can you list me the exact chapters of when they do the deed >???