Linley as a Sovereign and 4 Beasts Clan

So does Linley ever publicly reveal that he is a Sovereign? Right now only other Sovereigns, Bebe, Delia, and 4 Patriarchs know. The 4 Beasts Clan has been looking for a Sovereign backer and now they have one. If it is found out and the 11 planes know about it, what are the reactions? Does the 4 Beast Clan regain their former glory? Or is the part of the 4 Beast Clan over and dumped like so many of IET's creations
“But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."

Comments

• So does Linley ever publicly reveal that he is a Sovereign? Right now only other Sovereigns, Bebe, Delia, and 4 Patriarchs know. The 4 Beasts Clan has been looking for a Sovereign backer and now they have one. If it is found out and the 11 planes know about it, what are the reactions? Does the 4 Beast Clan regain their former glory? Or is the part of the 4 Beast Clan over and dumped like so many of IET's creations

that is a story for another time i guess. book 21 goes to fast for minor details like the fate of the 4dbc to be included.

it is most likely that after linley returns from his adventures in creation space (aka hong meng space) and his chat with hong meng, that he later returns and possibly gives the 4dbc's 4 sparks again, and gives bebe a high sov darkness spark, breaks the rules of the universe and gives delia a high sov wind spark, does the same and give's his bloodbrother wharton a high fire spark, gives the high sov light spark to olivier, ect. overall basically help his close family and lets things return to normal. is possible that he also helps beirut figure out how to awaken his bloodline's godeater rat ability and darkness/wind affinity.
  • I was reading on some chinese web novel site a "Coiling Dragon 2" but I'm pretty sure that it is more like a fanfiction but not sure... it was posted under the category of ieattomatoes or I don't eat tomatoes( he has alot of pen names?) and this other name...it talks about what Linley does after becoming a universe creator... can't confirm because my chinese sucks :(
  • Oh...Linley is quickly acknowledged by everyone, of the four higher planes and the seven divine planes as well as all the sovereigns. 

The Almighty Froppy
  • Vexram said:

So does Linley ever publicly reveal that he is a Sovereign? Right now only other Sovereigns, Bebe, Delia, and 4 Patriarchs know. The 4 Beasts Clan has been looking for a Sovereign backer and now they have one. If it is found out and the 11 planes know about it, what are the reactions? Does the 4 Beast Clan regain their former glory? Or is the part of the 4 Beast Clan over and dumped like so many of IET's creations

that is a story for another time i guess. book 21 goes to fast for minor details like the fate of the 4dbc to be included.

it is most likely that after linley returns from his adventures in creation space (aka hong meng space) and his chat with hong meng, that he later returns and possibly gives the 4dbc's 4 sparks again, and gives bebe a high sov darkness spark, breaks the rules of the universe and gives delia a high sov wind spark, does the same and give's his bloodbrother wharton a high fire spark, gives the high sov light spark to olivier, ect. overall basically help his close family and lets things return to normal. is possible that he also helps beirut figure out how to awaken his bloodline's godeater rat ability and darkness/wind affinity.
    he might give bebe a spark i doubt he'll give one to delia. the only reason he gave her highgod spark was they needed a highgod lvl fiend to travel back then & both linley and bebe couldn't afford to fuse with one. it also gave her limited self defense capabilities back then. she no longer needs to fight now. giving her a sovereign spark now would simply endanger her more than help. she'd be the weakest sovereign so she'd be targeted for her spark. u may argue that linley woud be a deterence but u forget linley himself didn't think twice when offending strong people before becoming UC.
  • Vexram said:

he might give bebe a spark i doubt he'll give one to delia. the only reason he gave her highgod spark was they needed a highgod lvl fiend to travel back then & both linley and bebe couldn't afford to fuse with one. it also gave her limited self defense capabilities back then. she no longer needs to fight now. giving her a sovereign spark now would simply endanger her more than help. she'd be the weakest sovereign so she'd be targeted for her spark. u may argue that linley woud be a deterence but u forget linley himself didn't think twice when offending strong people before becoming UC.
    actually unless linley does something to boost delia's power, he'll never be able to take her anywhere. sure she's more or less safe in the yulan plane (unless some strong highgod or paragon highgod comes to raze hell.), in the multiverse she's too weak and would die easily. so at most linley would leave a clone with her while he's off managing his universe and traveling the multiverse.

and just so you know. if delia was given a high sov spark, her safety would grow instead of becoming a target. if need be she could just hide in the yulan plane till she manages to fuse 5/6 laws. with all that faith energy even a spark fuser like her should be able to manage that in no time.
  • You all forget that Delia fused with demigod/god/highgod sparks so she can't even fuse with sovereign sparks...
  • edited November 2015
    Stephan said:

You all forget that Delia fused with demigod/god/highgod sparks so she can't even fuse with sovereign sparks...

yep, i know. but linley being the UC has certain privledges, one being that what he says goes in his universe. so he could just bring delia into his universe and do any number of things from splitting off pieces of her soul to give her more clones or forcefully fusing a sov spark he created with her.

all in all, im pretty sure that linley wouldn't leave delia vulnerable. being a fuser, she's already at the bottom in terms of highgods, no telling what would happen if she was ever without linley's protection.
  • abcabc
    edited November 2015
    he can give delia creator items and linley can teleport .. mention in the last sentence .. he suddenly appeared in dragonblood castle!
  • edited November 2015
    Linely cannot teleport. It was mentioned earlier in the story that teleport is impossible. It was said that he suddenly appeared in dragonblood castle because he was a fused sovereign+this is a material plane. Linley's speed was so fast and the distance was so short that it appeared that he teleported.

Edit: distant->distance >.>
  • Chommpi, I understand your reasoning, but understand this as well, at the end of the books he is a UNIVERSE CREATOR, if every living thing in the multiverse was within a circle, he is outside the circle. How can you be so sure that he cannot teleport if he so wishes it? ;o
  • abcabc
    edited November 2015
    L-)
  • He currently isn't a universe creator and is still bound by the rules of the universe. Otherwise Hong Meng would have come to talk and congratulate Linley already. Besides, if he could have teleported, rather than running after Teresia (or whatever that wind sovereign's name is), he would have teleported to his side and one-shoted him. You cannot use his future potential/capabilities to justify his present capabilities. He only had 2 sovereign sparks when he 'teleported' to dragonblood castle, at the end of the book, he has 4.
  • edited November 2015

Vexram said:

By this logic since he will break the law and make her able to fuse sov spark he might as well give her a way or something to make her able fuse laws easier to be a paragon chief wind sov.
  • edited November 2015
    well regardless of what we think would/could happen, the only way to know is for someone to ask IET what he would have linley do after returning to the CD universe.

all i can do is give rough ideas of possible things he'd do.
    one of the more likely ones would be to give the 4dbc 4 low sov sparks again, since the true divine beasts are dead and there hasn't ever been a second one, the tyrany of the past is unlikely to happen again. and nobody's left who would kill them for their abilities.

then you have the vast gap between linley and delia, that needs to be fixed somehow, the trouble linley can now get into is so great that if delia was even within a hundred million kilometers of it she would die. so she needs a serious power-up. not just items but power.

then you have his bro bebe. no way linley would leave bebe hanging. he would give him some broken items and a sov spark. (bebe might finally fuse some fucking mysteries.)

then you got that friendly rival olivier, and linley just so happens to have a high sov light spark. obvious what would happen there.

and of course, even though he never got that much screen time, wharton is still linley's brother, and linley really loves his close family, so he'd help him out too. after all, no way linley would leave his brother to be forever crippled as a spark fuser.

slightly likely he'd give one of the barker bros (the one that had the most tallent and probably reached highgod on his own) a sov spark. maybe, this ones kinda iffy. IET seemed to have plans for linley and the barker bros to go on an adventure at some point but he sped up the story too fast, and canceled that idea. that was probably when linley would have become a destruction demigod, but of course IET threw out that idea, yet kept mentioning it.

since beirut helped him so much, linley probably would have upgraded beirut's sov spark to at least mid. this is a low probablility though. he could instead just give him a creator level item or 2.

and especially since beirut helped him so much, linley would almost definitely help beirut figure out a way to awaken his godeater blood inside his descendants. (linley gotta help his cute niece after all)

i think that's most of the loose ends covered. most of the ones that matter anyway.
  • chommpi said:

Linely cannot teleport. It was mentioned earlier in the story that teleport is impossible. It was said that he suddenly appeared in dragonblood castle because he was a fused sovereign+this is a material plane. Linley's speed was so fast and the distance was so short that it appeared that he teleported.

he can teleport after becoming UC. it's similar to Qin Yu's teleportation. he can't teleport from an area inside the universe to another place in the universe. instead he can leave the universe and then enter in any place in the universe. the time lag is so low that u'd assume he directly teleported
  • does anyone here think about Linley fusing 4 spark's sovereign..?
  • What's there to think about. He gets a 4th spark at the end. That's how he becomes an universe creator.
  • chommpi said:

he can teleport after becoming UC. it's similar to Qin Yu's teleportation. he can't teleport from an area inside the universe to another place in the universe. instead he can leave the universe and then enter in any place in the universe. the time lag is so low that u'd assume he directly teleported

When I said Linley can't teleport, I kind of meant when he was a sovereign, at the time he 'teleported' to dragonblood castle. Though I don't know much about after that point.
  • That's the thing, no one can teleport inside the CD universe, excluding Hong Meng and Lin Meng. The CD universe isn't strong enough for space and/or time manipulation. 

I just hope people can actually use the information from these spoilers and think a little before asking more questions...
  • Vexram said:

Stephan said:

You all forget that Delia fused with demigod/god/highgod sparks so she can't even fuse with sovereign sparks...

yep, i know. but linley being the UC has certain privledges, one being that what he says goes in his universe. so he could just bring delia into his universe and do any number of things from splitting off pieces of her soul to give her more clones or forcefully fusing a sov spark he created with her.

all in all, im pretty sure that linley wouldn't leave delia vulnerable. being a fuser, she's already at the bottom in terms of highgods, no telling what would happen if she was ever without linley's protection.
    Linley's universe is ST which uses a completely different system the CD universe.
  • Kiba said:

Vexram said:

Stephan said:

Linley's universe is ST which uses a completely different system the CD universe.
    true. but it's because it uses a completely different system that it becomes possible to ingnore the rules of the CD universe. if there is no rule against fusers fusing with sov sparks, then it seems obvious that it would be possible for a fuser to fuse with a sov spark.
  • Vexram said:

Kiba said:

Vexram said:

Stephan said:

true. but it's because it uses a completely different system that it becomes possible to ingnore the rules of the CD universe. if there is no rule against fusers fusing with sov sparks, then it seems obvious that it would be possible for a fuser to fuse with a sov spark.
    Or just give her the power of a God King (I'm pretty sure that's not the name, but there's dudes that meet with Lin Meng and there's also a type of tournament with a giant mountain thing for someone to try to meet with him and be promoted to a higher level). Those dudes up there are either comparable or higher than Sovereigns, including the Chief Sovereigns. But, who knows. They are 2 different universes, ST being the stronger one in terms of structure and space and time strength, so comparing two different universes is pretty illogical.

However, apparently, from a previous spoiler about the 4 main universes within CD, there was a spoiler stating that in the other 3 universes it was possible to only train up to Sovereign level in power and possibly even higher. The credibility of that spoiler? No clue, but we'll find out in a week or so.
  • well i was trying to keep it within the CD universe, besides im pretty sure linley hadn't completed his universe just yet and had no top rank in power yet. so i just kept it at fusing a sov spark to keep things simple.
  • in CD Universe no one can teleport; it was possible for Linley to teleport after he become an UC.

HM explain that CD universe is conformed by the 4E7L in which nor Space nor Time are possible to train in or manipulate, except by Divine Abilities.

In the First Universe is possible to train in all of those Edicts a Laws including Space and Time. The Experts in said F.U are in number like the deities in CD Un. and all are at the level of Chief Sovereigns.