Need Help in translation

Am trying to make MGS dictionary and i need help in translating this cultivation level...thanks in advance

后天境界
先天境界
真道境界
传奇境界
半圣境界
圣境境界
半步大圣境境界
大圣境境界
半步超脱境境界
超脱境境界
半步法相境境界
法相境境界
半步天人境境界
天人境境界
天人至境境界
生死玄境
破妄境
证道神明
准帝
得道帝君
天尊
得造化

Hoping someone can help me...made some reduction if it was too long

Comments

• - Acquired State/Realm
    - Inborn/Innate/Natural State/Ream
    - True Realm (heck.. I'll just adopt realm here)
    - Legendary Realm 
    - Demi (incomplete) Sage Realm (demigod, as it were)
    - Sage Realm
    - Demi-Budhha/Emperor Realm
    - Budhha/Emperor Realm
    - Semi Transcendent Realm (basically, attaining a higher form of existence, where material worth is no longer effective)
    - Transcendent Realm
    - Incomplete Footwork Stage ( I don't know how to translate this tbh
    - Realm of Law
    - Semi Celestial Realm
    - Celestial Realm 
    - Mysterious Life and Death realm
    - Defeat Realm (basically, you conquer yourself here?)
    - Path of Deities
    - Semi Emperor
    - Lord Emperor
    - Heavenly Senior? 
    - Final Stage: Creator Level

I used something of a pop-up dictionary to do this. Kinda like cheating.

The Almighty Froppy
  • edited November 2015

Thanks alot...hope u don't mind telling me the pop up dictionary you use...thanks alot again
  • Mojecocoa said:

Thanks alot...hope u don't mind telling me the pop up dictionary you use...thanks alot again
    Not at all. I also got it from someone on this forum. It's called Zhongwen Chinese Popup dictionary, available as an extension on chrome. All you have to do is enable it. Then if you hover your mouse over the desired text, it offers the meaning of the word as well as synonyms and other important details. You just need to do a little work yourself in putting the words into sensible phrases, while the dictionary does help you in that department a bit.

The Almighty Froppy
  • The Zhongwen Chinese Popup Dictionary is the best one I know as well, but it relies entirely on a copy of the CCEDICT that isn't necessarily always up to date. If you run into a snag, it can sometimes be useful to look for the word, idiom or phrase on the Chinese web and see what definitions you can find in Chinese. You can always use the popup dictionary on the definition if you need.

Also, naming things does take a bit of personal flair sometimes to make it sound good while still carrying the meaning. Setting up a glossary like this is therefore always a good idea :-).
    The longest journey in life... starts with a nap on the couch.
  • Epithetic said:

The Zhongwen Chinese Popup Dictionary is the best one I know as well, but it relies entirely on a copy of the CCEDICT that isn't necessarily always up to date. If you run into a snag, it can sometimes be useful to look for the word, idiom or phrase on the Chinese web and see what definitions you can find in Chinese. You can always use the popup dictionary on the definition if you need.

Also, naming things does take a bit of personal flair sometimes to make it sound good while still carrying the meaning. Setting up a glossary like this is therefore always a good idea :-).
    For someone like me who does not know anything about Chinese, the dictionary is a big help. I've pretty much learned the meaning of 2 words already. =D

The Almighty Froppy