Chapter 800ish Xiao Ding Legs

I have read up to chapter 800 but do not understand why Xioa Yan is not putting any thoughts in finding a cure for his elder brothers crippled legs. I have read up to the point where Xioa Yan is a 1 star Dou Huang so if the answer includes spoiler past this point please give a warning.
Thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• Maulty16 said:
    I have read up to chapter 800 but do not understand why Xioa Yan is not putting any thoughts in finding a cure for his elder brothers crippled legs. I have read up to the point where Xioa Yan is a 1 star Dou Huang so if the answer includes spoiler past this point please give a warning.
    Thanks.
    no spoiler, literally no reason given whatsoever
  • for these stories when they same someone is crippled they mean exactly that crippled, no cure, no recovery. to help you understand how consider this when cultivating they use meridians as channels for their power to flow through their body like how blood travels through veins, if some one is crippled it means these channels are destroyed and like a burst pipe anything that would travel through it instead leaks everywhere this would include any kind of treatment to fix it. the only way to repair this kind of damage would be to replace the broken parts in this case his legs but they don't have a way to replace just his legs to instead they would have to replace his entire body similar to what they did for Yao Chen but that would involve killing someone for their body then killing xiao ding to extract this spirit to put in the new body of course they would also require the appropriate pill to complete the merger.
  • When XY is reunited with his father and brings his brothers over, it emerges that XY has healed his brother's legs, although he still has to get use to using them again.