I Have a Mansion in the Post-apocalyptic World

Any spoilers about his powers? How is he gonna go stronger?

Comments

• edited November 2017
    Iv read the novel about a year ago on MTL (300 chapters), the mc does get stronger but its slow paced for his based stats/lvl he is still a few lvls bellow that girl who he first meet in chapter 1 (harem member) as she also progresses with time and experience, the mc eventually learns how to shoot and stuff over time by training and surviving with his 1st lover. His main power that I remember is that he can for a short time increase his base stats dramatically (rage mode or whatever ud call it). So overall the mc is just about above average in individual powerlvl in the fallout timeline(future) but when he is in the past(present) he is like a supersoilder
  • edited November 2017
    The main story so far ( first few hundred chapter)
    the mc builds his own we fallout shelter style settlement in the future time line and sets up trade routes with others in the surrounding areas, obstacles appear one after the other which includes robots, sythetics and cyborgs(fallout type stuff) the the mc gets info about the humans who went to the stars in search of new beginnings, pretty much they found a new planet and fought against the local wild life which is giant insects and at the start they won the battle but the insects could adapt and became more intelligent and started to give them more pressure, this fight was destroying the planet and both sides made peace and somehow eventually began to mate with each other(sick right) then this gave birth to a new race and empire which is out to conquer stuff and all life which includes earth

• I'm more interested with MC's Future Technology and other related businesses in his original timeline. So far I know he has built an IT company specializing in AI tech and games. Then he went to Palau (?, or wherever Johnny, the Irish man acting as Robert's movie's protagonist, is?) to build his business empire there. If I remember correctly, he's now dabbling on some sort of weight-loss drug/pill using seaweed as the main component. I wish to know what else did he introduce to the people of his current timeline. Also, in which chapter is VR games first released? 
  • edited December 2017
    whosays25 said:
    I'm more interested with MC's Future Technology and other related businesses in his original timeline. So far I know he has built an IT company specializing in AI tech and games. Then he went to Palau (?, or wherever Johnny, the Irish man acting as Robert's movie's protagonist, is?) to build his business empire there. If I remember correctly, he's now dabbling on some sort of weight-loss drug/pill using seaweed as the main component. I wish to know what else did he introduce to the people of his current timeline. Also, in which chapter is VR games first released? 
    Me to, more spoilers based on this please.
  • Anything new
  • I just felt the author of this manhua had a deep grudge againts Philippines and Japan, Country F and Nippon (LoL) China or HUA is the real bully in SEA Pacific region although this manhua is only a fiction it cannot hide the reality.