Godsfall Chronicles Spoilers

I've read up to the latest raws for this novel.
Ask any questions and I'll try my best to answer

Comments

• Romance? Cultivation levels? 
  • The only female that the male lead loves is currently only Yin Yue and their relationship is already established.
    Beichen Xi also likes the male lead but MC doesnt really love her yet.

Cultivation levels goes from Junior Magic Hunter -> Senior Magic Hunter -> Master Magic Hunter -> God Paternity Level (theres no name for this rank, I named the level as a class that can rival God Paternitys) -> God Ranked -> Upper Ranked God -> Unknown.

It is important to note that there is a huge power difference between each level in Spiritual Strength and it isnt that easy to cross over each rank.
  • What does MC's cheat do?
  • MC is chosen by the Devil to be his inheritor. Other than that, he doesnt really have a cheat. He has some unknown power inside of him that he cant really find the origin of and is born with him. So to speak, the Devil chose him because he is a special existence.
    The Devil's greatest strength is the power to wield space and the MC's control over space becomes stronger over time.
  • what happens to the mercenary group he's currently with?
  • The more relevant characters in that camp almost all die except for Praying Mantis.
  • who's mantis, and when does he gets out of the wasteland?
  • Mantis in reality is a demon, the strongest Demon besides the Devil and the eldest of the Demon Elders. Mantis saw something from Yunying that he believed would help fight against the Gods. Up till now, we still have no clue who Yunying really is. The question was raised many times in the novel in why the Devil chose Yunying as his inheritor.
  • Can you give a rough summary of the first few hundred chapters? A read just till the point where he killed the sand demon clone and is about to go to the gods sanctuary. Also when does he reunite with the blood queen? 
  • Not for about 100-200 chapters. He will meet her in like 3 years story time but they dont stay together for long. It isnt until like 3 Books later that they stay together. 
  • edited May 2018
    patcan3609 said:
    The only female that the male lead loves is currently only Yin Yue and their relationship is already established.
    Beichen Xi also likes the male lead but MC doesnt really love her yet.

Cultivation levels goes from Junior Magic Hunter -> Senior Magic Hunter -> Master Magic Hunter -> God Paternity Level (theres no name for this rank, I named the level as a class that can rival God Paternitys) -> God Ranked -> Upper Ranked God -> Unknown.

It is important to note that there is a huge power difference between each level in Spiritual Strength and it isnt that easy to cross over each rank.

is The Bloodsoaked Queen real name Yin Yue or is it someone else?
  • First of all thanks for the answers patcan3609.

Here are a few questions:

1) The two camps, gods and demons/devils, do they fallow the usual paradigm of gods good, demons bad, or is there more to the story?
    2) If someone belongs to one camp is that person tied to the overarching agenda of the camp, or are people free to pursue their own path?
    3) If MC is tied to the demon camp how will that effect the relationship with Blood queen?
    4) Does MC even knows himself that he is under "patronage" of the devil?
    5) Is there any more specific information regarding the devil that has chosen MC as an inheritor?
  • Bloodsoaked Queen's real name is Xiyun Yinyue.
    1) Demons/ Devils are originally Gods who rebelled against the Holy Mountain System.
    2) God's camp is generally like a Bee Hive, excluding the Godkings.
    3) They were enemies in terms of camp, but they were never truly enemies with each other and always restrains themselves when they meet on the battlefield. This is only a matter after Book 4 though.
    4) He will know it soon, but not in the earlier stages of the novel. 
    5) I believe it is because the MC is a special being (I forgot the specifics on why he is special).
  • Many thanks for the info patcan3609 :)
  • I've read up to the latest raws for this novel.
    Ask any questions and I'll try my best to answer
    1.How was the world destroyed?

2.What was Cloudhawk injected with when the doctor bit him?

3.Are all demon hunter a-holes like the ones who hunted him or are some better?
  • 1) It wasn't directly stated but it was insinuated that the Gods invaded the planet and wiped out most of the population. They then established 6 domains of God on the planet. Where Yunying is at currently is called the Wilderness, the span of land between the 6 Domains of God.

2) I believe it is nanomachines that mutate the genes of the person it is injected with. It powers up the person and grants them strength just like that doctor.

3) Not all of them are assholes. Yunying will have many friends that are demon hunters. Yunying himself is also one.
  • 1) It wasn't directly stated but it was insinuated that the Gods invaded the planet and wiped out most of the population. They then established 6 domains of God on the planet. Where Yunying is at currently is called the Wilderness, the span of land between the 6 Domains of God.

2) I believe it is nanomachines that mutate the genes of the person it is injected with. It powers up the person and grants them strength just like that doctor.

3) Not all of them are assholes. Yunying will have many friends that are demon hunters. Yunying himself is also one.
    Thank you
  • What kind of reception does he get upon reaching sky cloud city?
  • Bad reception.
  • So the queen is not his woman?... I'm disapointed 
  • If you mean the Blood Queen / Xiyun Yinyue, she is Yunying's lover.
  • So how strong is Cloudhawk and what are his abilities when he meets the Bloodsoaked Queen again? Does this become more like a Xianxia in terms of abilities, or does everyone rely on artifacts to fight?
  • mc is raped?
    and the mc does it with the Queen

• Who does he side with? Demon hunters or demons? You said he becomes a demon hunter, so how can he be their leader successor, or does he dislike and doesn't acknowledge the devil? Thanks
  • Your ability to use artifacts determine your rank. The more artifacts you can use, the stronger your body is.
    MC is raped by that scientist.
    MC has sex with Blood Queen in the later chapters.
    He sides with the Demons later on, but its more complex than that.
  • edited August 2018
    Why is he even raped by the scientist? i though he wanted to kill him and get his mojo..
  • Uhh I mean the Grey haired woman (who is also a scientist).
  • edited August 2018
    Okay guys, I am finished with the GC and I highly suggest to drop it if you are not too far into it.
    It is a great novel, no doubt. At least, to some extent.
    But the ending is utter big bad ending. I feel like I have completely wasted my time on this novel and I am truly disgusted with how it turned out.
    If you are not afraid of some spoilers :

Basically, at the end of the novel, everyone is resurrected. Happy ? No ! Because everyone has forgotten the MC. They know there was a big hero they helped, but they don't know anything else. Memories ? nothing left about him. And MC ? His memories are basically back to chapter 1. Even worse he can barely remember his name and he is haunted by what he has lost and doesn't know about. Want to recall ? impossible, just headaches. So, from the perspective of the world and its population, it's a happy ending, they safe. From the perspective of the MC and the people he was close to which obviously include us readers, it's a disaster. if you not yet too involved and you don't like tragedy, just drop it and start another novel.

• Anti said:
    Okay guys, I am finished with the GC and I highly suggest to drop it if you are not too far into it.
    It is a great novel, no doubt. At least, to some extent.
    But the ending is utter big bad ending. I feel like I have completely wasted my time on this novel and I am truly disgusted with how it turned out.
    If you are not afraid of some spoilers :

Basically, at the end of the novel, everyone is resurrected. Happy ? No ! Because everyone has forgotten the MC. They know there was a big hero they helped, but they don't know anything else. Memories ? nothing left about him. And MC ? His memories are basically back to chapter 1. Even worse he can barely remember his name and he is haunted by what he has lost and doesn't know about. Want to recall ? impossible, just headaches. So, from the perspective of the world and its population, it's a happy ending, they safe. From the perspective of the MC and the people he was close to which obviously include us readers, it's a disaster. if you not yet too involved and you don't like tragedy, just drop it and start another novel.

His woman forget the mc too? The bloodsoaked queen i mean