Aeonian Kingdom

Can you tell me anything about the race and it’s background and what kind of major powers are backing it and why the Dao Alliance hasn’t wiped them out yet.

Comments

• No major power backing them really. They don't have any Hegemons, but they're still fairly powerful. Dao Alliance in the Endless Territories technically doesn't have any Hegemons either, plus the Aeonian Kingdom has been there a while, so it would probably be hard to wipe them out. I think there are Aeonian Kingdoms in other domain boundaries as well.

As for background, the Aeonians were created by a Supreme Sovereign who was training in the Dao of Life (though his primary Dao is the Dao of the Claw).
  • From what I’ve read the Aeonians were created by a SS named Bo Lin and the Kingdom in the Endless Territories are one of its branches. They don’t have any Hegemons but they have three major powers behind them. The most powerful Aeonian was already introduced when King Gorsch was sent to Waveshift Realm the kid in the black gown. Another major power will be introduced in the bidding war for the fruits and the other is in book 35. They’re protected by an inconceivable treasure. That’s why the Dao Alliance hasn’t wiped them out and seeing as how one of the rulers of the Palace of Immortals was willing to let the Aeonian Emperor into the Palace of Immortals(Even though him and the other major powers refused) Shows they’re on good terms with the cultivators and it’s not all out war. They have 300 Hegemon legacies in their reserve and a Sacred Blood Fruit Tree also a drop of SS blood. The Aeonian Kingdom are the weakest of the six powers in the Endless Terrirtories but as long as they produce a Hegemon who absorbs the SS blood they’ll skyrocket on the power scale. But Ji Ning steals the Aeonian Kingdom foundation so it’ll be even harder now.
  • edited October 2017
    The Aeonian Kingdom was created by a Supreme Sovereign named Bo Lin. They’re currently the weakest of the six powers. The Dao Alliance hasn’t wiped them out because they’re protected by an inconceivable treasure and seeing how on the rulers of the Palace of Immortals(They’re the strongest power in the Dao Alliance) was willing to invite an Aeonian Emperor into his treasure palace it shows the cultivators and Aeonians are on fairly good term and it’s not an all out war between the two. They don’t have any Hegemons but they have three major powers. The strongest one is always in the Aeonians core Palace watching and guarding over his race and he was already introduced as the icy kid in the black gown. The other will come at the start of book 34 and the other in the middle of book 35. They’re foundation rests on 300 Hegemon legacies a Sacred Blood Fruit Tree and a Supreme Sovereignsdrop of blood. Their exalted race has yet to produce a Hegemon which is pretty disappointing and if they did the Hegemon could swallow the SS blood and it’d allow him to skyrocket in power but Ji Ning steals their foundation except the Supreme Sovereign blood making it even harder to produce one. The 300 Hegemon legacies belongs to the Three Realms now and he took the Blood Fruit Tree for himself so now the Aeonian Kingdom is hunting him down but they’ll never find him or I don’t know if they have.
  • The Aeonian Kingdom was created by a Supreme Sovereign named Bo Lin. They’re currently the weakest of the six powers. The Dao Alliance hasn’t wiped them out because they’re protected by an inconceivable treasure and seeing how on the rulers of the Palace of Immortals(They’re the strongest power in the Dao Alliance) was willing to invite an Aeonian Emperor into his treasure palace it shows the cultivators and Aeonians are on fairly good term and it’s not an all out war between the two. They don’t have any Hegemons but they have three major powers. The strongest one is always in the Aeonians core Palace watching and guarding over his race and he was already introduced as the icy kid in the black gown. The other will come at the start of book 34 and the other in the middle of book 35. They’re foundation rests on 300 Hegemon legacies a Sacred Blood Fruit Tree and a Supreme Sovereignsdrop of blood. Their exalted race has yet to produce a Hegemon which is pretty disappointing and if they did the Hegemon could swallow the SS blood and it’d allow him to skyrocket in power but Ji Ning steals their foundation except the Supreme Sovereign blood making it even harder to produce one. The 300 Hegemon legacies belongs to the Three Realms now and he took the Blood Fruit Tree for himself so now the Aeonian Kingdom is hunting him down but they’ll never find him or I don’t know if they have.
    Ye, they never really find him. Then by the time he reaches 4th step, he's around the same power as their strongest experts, so he's too powerful for them to kill. After he gets the Fire Divine Bird, the Aeonian Kingdom basically just stays quiet and hopes he doesn't attack them.
  • What’s the FireDizyar12 said:
    The Aeonian Kingdom was created by a Supreme Sovereign named Bo Lin. They’re currently the weakest of the six powers. The Dao Alliance hasn’t wiped them out because they’re protected by an inconceivable treasure and seeing how on the rulers of the Palace of Immortals(They’re the strongest power in the Dao Alliance) was willing to invite an Aeonian Emperor into his treasure palace it shows the cultivators and Aeonians are on fairly good term and it’s not an all out war between the two. They don’t have any Hegemons but they have three major powers. The strongest one is always in the Aeonians core Palace watching and guarding over his race and he was already introduced as the icy kid in the black gown. The other will come at the start of book 34 and the other in the middle of book 35. They’re foundation rests on 300 Hegemon legacies a Sacred Blood Fruit Tree and a Supreme Sovereignsdrop of blood. Their exalted race has yet to produce a Hegemon which is pretty disappointing and if they did the Hegemon could swallow the SS blood and it’d allow him to skyrocket in power but Ji Ning steals their foundation except the Supreme Sovereign blood making it even harder to produce one. The 300 Hegemon legacies belongs to the Three Realms now and he took the Blood Fruit Tree for himself so now the Aeonian Kingdom is hunting him down but they’ll never find him or I don’t know if they have.
    Ye, they never really find him. Then by the time he reaches 4th step, he's around the same power as their strongest experts, so he's too powerful for them to kill. After he gets the Fire Divine Bird, the Aeonian Kingdom basically just stays quiet and hopes he doesn't attack them.
    What’s the Fire Divine Bird?
  • It's a Primordial Chaos Source Beast that's imprisoned inside the Terror Starsea. Ji Ning finds it and tames it.

It has roughly the power of a Sithe Supreme Ruler.
  • Wow the author really likes to make his characters super OP lol
  • zyar12 said:
    It's a Primordial Chaos Source Beast that's imprisoned inside the Terror Starsea. Ji Ning finds it and tames it.

If it has the power of a SS why does he need the SS if his universe to protect him? Wouldn’t the Fire Divine Bird suffice?
  • zyar12 said:
    It's a Primordial Chaos Source Beast that's imprisoned inside the Terror Starsea. Ji Ning finds it and tames it.

If it has the power of a SS why does he need the SS if his universe to protect him? Wouldn’t the Fire Divine Bird suffice?
    Supreme Ruler, not Supreme Sovereign.

The power level of Eternal Emperors goes roughly like this:

Ordinary (if your Dao is weak)
    Stronger (someone like Solesky)
    Sacred City Lord level (one Supreme Dao)
    Hegemon (fused Supreme Daos)
    Otherverse Lord
    Supreme Ruler
    Omega Dao EE (which is equivalent to a Supreme Sovereign)

Sithe Supreme Rulers are actualy Supreme Sovereigns from the Sithe Universe. They are weaker because their power is suppressed in Ji Ning's home universe.

• So a Supreme Ruler is more powerful then a Hegemon on the Eternal Emperor scale so with that bird doesn’t that mean Hegemons can’t do anything to him?
  • So a Supreme Ruler is more powerful then a Hegemon on the Eternal Emperor scale so with that bird doesn’t that mean Hegemons can’t do anything to him?
    Yes. Though I think it's true combat power is slightly less than that of a Supreme Ruler, as it has no comprehension of the Dao, just pure power.
  • zyar12 said:
    So a Supreme Ruler is more powerful then a Hegemon on the Eternal Emperor scale so with that bird doesn’t that mean Hegemons can’t do anything to him?
    Yes. Though I think it's true combat power is slightly less than that of a Supreme Ruler, as it has no comprehension of the Dao, just pure power.
    So the Aeonians were created by Supreme Sovereign Bo Lin. Can you tell me about him and how he contributes to the war and Daos he specializes in.
  • zyar12 said:
    So a Supreme Ruler is more powerful then a Hegemon on the Eternal Emperor scale so with that bird doesn’t that mean Hegemons can’t do anything to him?
    So the Aeonians were created by Supreme Sovereign Bo Lin. Can you tell me about him and how he contributes to the war and Daos he specializes in.
    I only skimmed the last few volumes, so I don't know much about final war. Obviously he fights in it, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't die (Though at one point he narrowly avoids being killed using a sort of false death state).

He's one of 6 living SS in Ji Ning's universe. To become an SS, you need to have your Dao reach the stage of "One Dao Births All". His primary Dao is the Dao of the Claw, but since the last war he's been training in the Dao of Life and Death, and he's nearly at the SS level with it too.

Ji Ning travels with Ninedust for a few volumes after leaving Crimsonwave Palace. One of the places he encounters is a destroyed Sithe warship. He finds some treasures in there left by Bo Lin (who destroyed the ship). I believe he gets a token that gives him access to the Aeonian Kingdom's restricted area, as well as a treasure that later allows him to tame the Fire God Bird.
  • The fire bird is a tier or two lower than a supreme sovereign. The vast majority of eternal emperors though would be terrified of them. 
  • Do any of you guys know when Ji Ning goes back to the Azureflower estate after the first time he went?
  • Do any of you guys know when Ji Ning goes back to the Azureflower estate after the first time he went?
    A bit after he reaches 4th step.
  • Book 36 he becomes a 4th step daolord and soon after makes a return trip to the azure flower estate.
  • Quick question does Qing Shi after seeing Ji Ning’s Omega Dao turn into a Hegemon?
  • What’s this inconceivable treasure protecting their race?
    The treasure is the Aeonian Kingdom itself. When I saw Kingdom I’m talking about the land because it’s sentient. The core palace is what they use to communicate with it and it’s under the control of their most powerful Daolord An Chen and him there he can talk the the Aeonian Kingdom and know everything’s that’s happening in their territory and watch over his people and ancestral land.
    The treasure is the Aeonian Kingdom itself. When I saw Kingdom I’m talking about the land because it’s sentient. The core palace is what they use to communicate with it and it’s under the control of their most powerful Daolord An Chen and him there he can talk the the Aeonian Kingdom and know everything’s that’s happening in their territory and watch over his people and ancestral land.
    So it’s kinda like the Immortal God Continent and the Devil Realm Continent in ISSTH.
    So it’s kinda like the Immortal God Continent and the Devil Realm Continent in ISSTH.
    Yes and no. What the Aeonian Kingdom has that the two continents have is that it’s a precious treasure that can protect itself and the people who live on it with the natural laws it has but the Aeonian Kingdom is sentient like the Aeonians can actually talk to it but the cultivators on the two great realms can’t do that with their realms.
    Yes and no. What the Aeonian Kingdom has that the two continents have is that it’s a precious treasure that can protect itself and the people who live on it with the natural laws it has but the Aeonian Kingdom is sentient like the Aeonians can actually talk to it but the cultivators on the two great realms can’t do that with their realms.
    Oh I get it so like how treasures like Universe Treasures and even lesser treasures have like a spirit form like the Thousandbull Sword or his Northbow swords.