Dao's

Fellow daoist's i am looking for different kinds of dao's could you list me some ?
Life is a never ending battle you win some and lose some if one cannot handle losses then how could one possibly win the war.

Comments

• are you thinking of people making different ones or are you asking for the already known dao's in xianxi if the latter than: chaos (grandmist) = creation and destruction, split that into yin and yang, space and time, heaven and earth, life and death and the like, followed by the 9 elements (water, fire, earth, metal, wind, lightning, light, darkness, (there was 1 more cant remember) and then there are the even lower versions of the 9 elements which can be evolved into the higher version combos or the 9 elemental daos (it hasnt ever been explained on what level weapon daos are placed).
  • Yes that and the other one people make.

Life is a never ending battle you win some and lose some if one cannot handle losses then how could one possibly win the war.
  • just think of anything you do daily and just call it a dao, as thats basically what it is, dao in english can be considered road, way, path - of life, so whatever you do or focus the most can be considered a dao, so dao of reading, dao of sports (unlikely with 99% of the community) so just of think of this kind of thing by yourself, use inspiration from all kinds of stories you read, stuff you watched and it can be applied... i would give more ideas, but am dead tired after a the entire day and my mind is blank basically...
  • Thanks !