[Petition] Removal of Zen as HJC Translator

2»

Comments

• 7 days without an update. Zen is the best TL in the business, hands down ! 
  • Announcement soon. 
  • Sorry to tell you this but RWX is probably going to continue doing nothing for a while. If I'm proven wrong that would be great but I doubt it.
  • Yn5an3 said:
    Announcement soon. 
    Hi there,
    may I ask how soon "soon" will be?
  • So HJC got removed from the ongoing novels menu on the main page....does this mean I need to cry rivers of tears with LNMTL....
  • So HJC got removed from the ongoing novels menu on the main page....does this mean I need to cry rivers of tears with LNMTL....
    What are you talking about? It's still there.
  • RaiinUK said:
    Sorry to tell you this but RWX is probably going to continue doing nothing for a while. If I'm proven wrong that would be great but I doubt it.
    I was proved wrong. Nice! Farewell Zen, I would feel sorrier but he brought it upon himself.
  • edited October 2017
    RaiinUK said:
    I was proved wrong. Nice! Farewell Zen, I would feel sorrier but he brought it upon himself.
    lol, what a backhanded comment.

EDIT: For the record, I just feel it's a damn shame, Zen's translations were of a very fine quality and I think it's going to be pretty hard to find a translator that can match him.  Of course, if he had just contacted Ren at any point, all of this would've been avoided and no one would've had any solid ground for removing him, so true, he brought it on himself.  It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth since Zen dedicated a lot of time to this translation and he did a damn good job at it.
    Absolute Choice is the first novel that I've read on Wuxiaworld that I genuinely do not like.
  • RaiinUK said:

EDIT: For the record, I just feel it's a damn shame, Zen's translations were of a very fine quality and I think it's going to be pretty hard to find a translator that can match him.  Of course, if he had just contacted Ren at any point, all of this would've been avoided and no one would've had any solid ground for removing him, so true, he brought it on himself.  It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth since Zen dedicated a lot of time to this translation and he did a damn good job at it.
    AFAIC It's not a shame. One part a week and not communcating. He's out now, we finally have a chance to have someone who will not take 10 years to finish HJC. PRAISE THE LORD. 
  • Sitarane said:
    RaiinUK said:

AFAIC It's not a shame. One part a week and not communcating. He's out now, we finally have a chance to have someone who will not take 10 years to finish HJC. PRAISE THE LORD. 
    You're now just being rude, its a damn shame because Zen started the whole translation. It is shame without a doubt that his translation speed is slow and there was a lack of communication but at least give him some fking respect since he got us so far into the novel. 
  • edited October 2017
    HJC was removed from the home page only because it wasn't updated for a weak. It also happened before and it means nothing

UPD: Pardon, didn't notice RWX's pause note
  • Welp I just binge read from start to finish the last weekish. Really great LN, TL was great too. However, since the index only lists up to volume 17, I was kinda freaking out every page(after that) thinking this is the last chapter. ALAS, the story stops at a massive cliff hanger. However, we all know what's about to happen. OVER 9000!!!! (Supersayan BEAST MODE!)