Does Doehring Cowart come back to life?

I've been trying to discover this for some time, I've seen in some places that Linley gets an Overgod weapon, which would make me assume he doesn't come back to life. But if he doesn't, is there a reason to why he cannot come back to life, or did Linley just choose a weapon instead? Would really like an answer to this. :)

Comments

• He cant come back because when he saved linley he did it by destroying his own soul in the attack. He can be revived but would only be a clone, not the real him
  • Makes sense. Thank you. :) Then I suppose he will get his Overgod weapon tomorrow or the day after that?
  • yeah, the first few chapters
  • edited October 2015
    well based on stellar transformation which is kind of a sequel to coiling dragon he did try to revive doehring cowart but created uncle lan instead which i assume they look a like but are different people because doehring's soul is gone for good.

and well based on the new chapter today, he can indeed be revived the price is the extinction of all planes that are involved with the laws of life xD

• well based on stellar transformation which is kind of a sequel to coiling dragon he did try to revive doehring cowart but created uncle lan instead which i assume they look a like but are different people because doehring's soul is gone for good.

and well based on the new chapter today, he can indeed be revived the price is the extinction of all planes that are involved with the laws of life xD

everyone keeps saying linley did this or that with certain ST characters. is this a fact stated by IET or just reader speculation? i only ask this because if it's just reader speculation, then it's all BS and doesn't matter. since ST was written before CD and so it'd be more accurate to say doehring was created from uncle lan.
  • Vexram said:

well based on stellar transformation which is kind of a sequel to coiling dragon he did try to revive doehring cowart but created uncle lan instead which i assume they look a like but are different people because doehring's soul is gone for good.

everyone keeps saying linley did this or that with certain ST characters. is this a fact stated by IET or just reader speculation? i only ask this because if it's just reader speculation, then it's all BS and doesn't matter. since ST was written before CD and so it'd be more accurate to say doehring was created from uncle lan.
    Doehring created from uncle lan from IET's point of view. Technically speaking, Doehring came first. 

Also, I do not know if the speculation of Linley creating uncle lan as a 'clone' of Doehring is correct. I remember reading the super long summary of books 12 to the end but I don't remember seeing anything about that.