Searching for Sth. similiar to Martial God Asura or TDG

Hi, im searching for sth. Similiar to Martial God Asura and Tales of demons and gods. But i would prefer sth. With a good romance plote not only fighting all the time because after 300+ chapters usually it gets to repetetive. Those are the criteria im searching for (the novel needs to have ALL of them):
1. Badass MC
2. Good fighting 
3. Good romance plote (not sth. Like in MGA and TDG but better) 
I would prefer sth. For older audience i liked the gore in MGA -  but thats not necessary. Would be nice if the novel has atleast 300 chapters. 

Comments

• Emperors domination
    peerless martial god
    Against the gods
    Invincible 
    Ancient strengthening technique 
    ancient Godly Monarch
    Martial world
  • Emperors domination
    peerless martial god
    Against the gods
    Invincible 
    ancient Godly Monarch
    Martial world
    "Gasp!" I can't believe you forgot to mention, Rebirth of the Thief Who Roamed The World. Same author as TDG. VR game with reincarnation after death plot. Shame on you! *smack!*

• Emperors domination
    peerless martial god
    Against the gods
    Invincible 
    ancient Godly Monarch
    Martial world
    "Gasp!" I can't believe you forgot to mention, Rebirth of the Thief Who Roamed The World. Same author as TDG. VR game with reincarnation after death plot. Shame on you! *smack!*

Don't care about thief as I never read it, dislike vr genre
  • Rebirth of the Thief sounds interesting, but how's the romance plot? Asking because in TDG its not bad but not as good i wish it would be. 
  • Peerles Martial God is pretty good (i read the first 100 chapters) but its not what im searching for. It has even worse romance than MGA.